Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

BRICKYWOOD - Day 3

36143205901_65208b523b_b.jpg

The Cast

35017791514_164ee215c0_t.jpgDebby Brickolds, Creative Executive (DarkDragon) NPC
35859153015_354b8cba41_t.jpgKevin Spastud, Creative Executive (KotZ) NPC
35471497910_e3a646f4bb_t.jpgAudrey Hepbrick, Actress (Dragonator)
35121493983_bde343a58c_t.jpg Brick Affleck, Writer-Director/(bad) Actor (Actor Builder)
35818780316_56b20545eb_t.jpgBrickald Reagan, BAG (Brick Actors Guild) Representative (TinyPiesRUs)
35727494651_a67ff09612_t.jpgFinn Foley, Sound Guy (Tariq J)
35859153225_db54721fe0_t.jpgGlenn Clutch, Actress (WhiteFang)
35727494501_304c196a98_t.jpgGopher, PA/Intern (Zepher)
35727494431_67f916effb_t.jpg Legonardo Brickcaprio, Actor (Umbra-Manis)
35727494341_d3e4c93ecc_t.jpgNash Bricksman, Writer (mediumsnowman)
35727494281_2353c5e276_t.jpgRoger Ebrick, Critic (Lord Duvors)
35859152675_73260a7d03_t.jpgRosamund Bricke, Wardrobe Designer (Rider Raider)
35727494061_d7ec8b12e6_t.jpgStudcille B DeMille, Director (Khscarymovie4)
35859152425_96d5fee301_t.jpgThelma Brickmacher, Film Editor (Kintobor)
35727493971_b4cd6e466e_t.jpgWilliam Plastic, Director of Photography (jluck)

Credits have Rolled:
35727495011_8f85e787d2_t.jpgBob Fosstud, Choreographer (PatRat) - ABS
35818780426_0400b0cf7a_t.jpgAri Nougat, Agent (Shadows) - Burpamount
35727494761_4a3402a342_t.jpgBrickie, Dog Actor (Bob) - ABS

The Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the ABS (Town) or the Burpamount (Scum). To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum/Evil characters, while the Scum must outnumber the Town. Any Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
  3. Every “day” is 72 hours long. That’s 3 days. Plenty of time. You can’t vote for the first 24 hours, but as soon as the 25th hour begins, you can. At the end of the 72 hours, the Night stage follows for a majority of 48 hours.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game hosts. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. You may not quote PMs from other players. Quoting PMs from other players will result in a same-day 3-vote penalty against you for each incident.
  7. Do not play the game outside the day-thread and PMs. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game. Play with your roles. Have fun with them and get into character, you'll enjoy the game more.
  8. If you are dead, your game is over. You may not comment on the game to any living or dead players in any form. This includes posting, private messaging, direct chat, email or any other form of online or offline communication with the exception of the deadboard, provided to you by the game hosts. The deadboard is for dead-to-dead player communication only. Any information you had becomes void and may not be passed on. The same applies for living players making contact with those who are no longer playing, no matter what the stated purpose. Both situations can appear to be an attempt to gain information or cause influence that would be unfair to the remaining living players. Whether you are still playing or have already died, if you are contacted inappropriately, please notify the hosts immediately. Violation of this rule will result in instant mod-kill, taking away of your Oscar, and bad press.
  9. You may not edit your posts. Editing your post will result in a 2-vote penalty. All EB staff can see ALL edits. This is your only warning.
  10. You must post in every Day Thread. Failure to do so will result in a 1-vote penalty at the start of the next day.
  11. You must vote in every Day Thread. Failure to do so will result in a 1-vote penalty at the start of the next day.
  12. These rules will not change through the game. Do not pester the hosts about changing any rules.
  13. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the hosts using your role PM. All other forms of communications will be ignored.
  14. There are no clues in the photos.
  15. There are no clues in the photos!
  16. Characters were created separately from roles being assigned, so the type of expression/headgear/tone/clothing/etc has nothing to do with what team a character is on.
  17. Placement of a character within a photo does not indicate what team the character is on.
  18. Some figures have dual-sided heads and the heads might be turned around for photos if the scene warrants it. This is not an indication of the allegiance of the character!
  19. There are no clues in the photos.
  20. Play and have fun. Be silly, serious, comedic, dramatic, whatever you think works to help your team win. Just remember it's a game.

Brickie! :cry_sad:

Good to see Glenn's source was right about Ari. I think we need to lynch William's source today. :hmpf_bad: Thoughts?

Oh boy! Looks like we got our first Burpamount agent. I don't think any of us believe he was converted, right? He just did that to throw off our counting, I'm assuming, or the scum CAN convert and they are saving it until later and we'll think they already used it... regardless, the easiest and simplest explanation for now is that Ari was Burpamount and not converted and there may not even be a conversion option.

Barring another successful investigation, it looks like William's source is going down. Ready to tell us who it is, William?

Any thoughts on the Brickie kill? Geez, seemed pretty middle of the road, maybe just an easy target unlikely to be protected?

Well its good to see the Day and Night stage were more successful than Day One, sad to see Brickie go though :cry_sad:

Finally, the Townie scored a real hit. I am very glad that my risky move and my strong belief for this source paid off. Good riddance to Nougat and touted as one of the formidable scummy foe to begin with. 

I am still in the midst of gathering my thoughts. Let's keep the good momentum and hoping we can get someone as scummy as it get. 

I do not have any other privy information yet but I will do what I can. 

My griefness and sadness to Brickie. She was such a fine lass. We lose a friend in this tussle. 

9 hours ago, mediumsnowman said:

Brickie! :cry_sad:

Good to see Glenn's source was right about Ari. I think we need to lynch William's source today. :hmpf_bad: Thoughts?

9 hours ago, Zepher said:

Oh boy! Looks like we got our first Burpamount agent. I don't think any of us believe he was converted, right? He just did that to throw off our counting, I'm assuming, or the scum CAN convert and they are saving it until later and we'll think they already used it... regardless, the easiest and simplest explanation for now is that Ari was Burpamount and not converted and there may not even be a conversion option.

Barring another successful investigation, it looks like William's source is going down. Ready to tell us who it is, William?

Any thoughts on the Brickie kill? Geez, seemed pretty middle of the road, maybe just an easy target unlikely to be protected?

I answered this question yesterday. Kinda surprised you guys didn't notice. 

On 7/26/2017 at 6:58 PM, jluck said:

I was planning on being secretive about all of this but now I realize it's useless since Ari is scum.  I am the town watcher. Last night I watched Ari  and saw him perform an investigation.  I immediately reached out to him as I wanted to start the town block. That's how I know he was the investigator.  Unfortunately, he knows my role and thus the scum team does as well. That is why I am making it public. 

On 7/26/2017 at 7:35 PM, jluck said:

The result I got specifically stated Ari Performed an investigation. 

I assumed it was a town role as scum investigators are uncommon. However, I'm now thinking he was a scum investigator. That would mean the recruitment was faked (which would explain Ari's "lazy" admission) which means that the town was successful in stopping a kill last night. The more I think about it, the more I believe it. 

To recap, I was the source. I tracked (not watched, my bad) Ari and saw he performed an investigation. Playing the odds I assumed he was town and contacted him. Hence my defense of him. 

Yeehaw! I think it would be nice to lynch someone who ignored Ari and tried to bandwagon Glenn Clutch yesterday. I'll have another look later. 

54 minutes ago, jluck said:

I answered this question yesterday. Kinda surprised you guys didn't notice. 

To recap, I was the source. I tracked (not watched, my bad) Ari and saw he performed an investigation. Playing the odds I assumed he was town and contacted him. Hence my defense of him. 

:wall: My apologies, the long night must be messing with my head. I knew that. 

Apologies, you're right, you did reveal that. But it still doesn't quite add up. The phrasing is a little strange: there is really no reason for the scum to have an investigator - other roles, perhaps, but an investigator would be totally useless. So we have three options: the phrasing was weird on the end of the hosts, you're lying, or the game is in some way a little more complex than we originally thought? What do we think?

In regards to votes, I agree, we look at people who rallied against Clutch at the beginning, but maybe not the very beginning? Would a scum stick their neck out that early on, before a real bandwagon started? And of course it is safe to assume there were some scum buried in the vote against Mr. Nouget, probably middle of the pack to late in the pack: probably not before the bandwagon seemed likely, but somewhere in there.

Those who voted for Ms. Clutch before she revealed why her vote came from where it did were, in order:

Ms. Brickmacher, Mr. Brickman, and Mr. Foley. They all immediately switched their vote once Ms. Clutch revealed she had a source - at the point, essentially, where a bandwagon seemed likely. I don't think it'd be foolish to assume there is a scum within those three people.

Also of note: even after Ms. Clutch revealed her source Mr. Plastic voted for me, while there were seven votes on Mr. Nouget. I still don't quite think he's Burpamount, because if he was he'd be playing a brazen game with this convoluted story, but even so it's worth noting.

31 minutes ago, Zepher said:

Apologies, you're right, you did reveal that. But it still doesn't quite add up. The phrasing is a little strange: there is really no reason for the scum to have an investigator - other roles, perhaps, but an investigator would be totally useless. So we have three options: the phrasing was weird on the end of the hosts, you're lying, or the game is in some way a little more complex than we originally thought? What do we think?

I think in this case, the scum can recruit PR roles, since Mr Clutch said he was contacted by an investigator this still means there are two investigators in the game, there's the possibility one investigator is normal (sane) while the other is paranoid, insane etc. So gives false results. And it's up to the town to figure out who's who. 

Bearing in mind Mr Plastic was told he was a "tracker" by the host, when in fact he was a variation of the tracker role - the follower. So maybe Mr Noughat was a role cop?

35 minutes ago, Zepher said:

Those who voted for Ms. Clutch before she revealed why her vote came from where it did were, in order:

Ms. Brickmacher, Mr. Brickman, and Mr. Foley. They all immediately switched their vote once Ms. Clutch revealed she had a source - at the point, essentially, where a bandwagon seemed likely. I don't think it'd be foolish to assume there is a scum within those three people.

If you look back at Day 2 Mr Clutch kind of (almost) dig himself his own grave, he posted some fluffy posts with no substance whatsoever, he then voted randomly for Mr Nougat claiming his bite was illogical and that he couldn't reveal any info as to why he placed the ore despite multiple people asking him too. And then when people did vote on him he said he would be happy to be lynched and then only revealed the critical information until 2/3 during the day. He was giving off scum reads which is why I voted for him.

5 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

I think in this case, the scum can recruit PR roles, since Mr Clutch said he was contacted by an investigator this still means there are two investigators in the game, there's the possibility one investigator is normal (sane) while the other is paranoid, insane etc. So gives false results. And it's up to the town to figure out who's who. 

Bearing in mind Mr Plastic was told he was a "tracker" by the host, when in fact he was a variation of the tracker role - the follower. So maybe Mr Noughat was a role cop?

So you believe that Mr. Nouget was being forthright and honest when he said he had been converted? Why would he do that if he were Burpamount?

Just now, Zepher said:

So you believe that Mr. Nouget was being forthright and honest when he said he had been converted? Why would he do that if he were Burpamount?

I think he was lying personally. The only motivation I could see for him being honest about being recruited would be if he truly was the town investigator and the other one was a scum plant. But that wouldn't add up since the other investigation gave us Ari. 

The only thing that doesn't add up if he wasn't recruited is the lack of a  day 1 kill and the unlikeliness of a scum investigator. That's where I keep getting caught up. 

36 minutes ago, Zepher said:

Well after some reading to familiarize myself with the role I can safely say that Trackers do not work the way that William would need them to in order for his story to make sense. A Tracker can only learn who a person targeted, not what action they performed. It currently seems most likely (in my opinion) he's simply lying to cover himself.

Just now, Tariq j said:

What are you talking about? Mr. Plastic clearly stated that the 'Investigator' who contacted him was Ari Nougat himself, thereby rendering all speculation about there being two investigators based on that information utterly invalid. And why would you believe Ari's ridiculous story anyway? If he really was converted there would be no reason for him to tell everyone about it. The fact that he did suggests that he was scum from the beginning and was using the story to make us think that his death had less impact on the scum than it actually did.

No surprise Mr. Nouget was scum, he pretty much comfirmed it himself yesterday. I think his recruit claim is very unlikley as Mr. Plastic says he had some kind of role, and I think it is very unlikely scum could recruit someone with a role. 

Seems we have our first kill today, poor Brickie, I wanted him for my remake of "Wizard Of Blocks". Also there is only one kill, I guess this means no vig, unless the scum are recruiting still.

Just now, jluck said:

The only thing that doesn't add up if he wasn't recruited is the lack of a  day 1 kill and the unlikeliness of a scum investigator. That's where I keep getting caught up. 

The absence of a kill on day one can probably be put down to the vigilante choosing not to kill on the first night (correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that has happened in the past) and either a blocker or some other action-preventing role getting very lucky with the scum killer. As for the idea that Ari was any kind of investigator we only have your word for that Mr. Watcher-no-wait-I'm-a-Tracker-but-I-work-like-a-Follower.

Just now, Lord Duvors said:

The absence of a kill on day one can probably be put down to the vigilante choosing not to kill on the first night (correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that has happened in the past) and either a blocker or some other action-preventing role getting very lucky with the scum killer. As for the idea that Ari was any kind of investigator we only have your word for that Mr. Watcher-no-wait-I'm-a-Tracker-but-I-work-like-a-Follower.

:laugh:

Can someone make that my new title?

Ite unfortunate that I'll have to die before you believe me but if that needs done, kill me and then work with the info I've given you. I won't throw our kind host under the bus, I can only work with what he's told me. Ari was shown as investigator. 

If the blocker or some such person got lucky on night 1 why didn't they prevent the night 2 kill as well? If it was a Vig instead then are we to assume the scum don't have a kill? 

19 minutes ago, mediumsnowman said:

If Ari was shown investigating, wouldn't that make him a Rolecop?

That's what I was thinking. An investigator would be pretty useless to the scum, but rolecops are very popular scum roles.

38 minutes ago, Lord Duvors said:

What are you talking about? Mr. Plastic clearly stated that the 'Investigator' who contacted him was Ari Nougat himself, thereby rendering all speculation about there being two investigators based on that information utterly invalid. And why would you believe Ari's ridiculous story anyway? If he really was converted there would be no reason for him to tell everyone about it. The fact that he did suggests that he was scum from the beginning and was using the story to make us think that his death had less impact on the scum than it actually did.

But before that Mr Glenn said he was contacted by an investigator who said that Ari was scum. And why would the scum team have an investigator? 

30 minutes ago, Lord Duvors said:

As I said yesterday, there could also be a jail keeper involved, since he blocks and protects the target.

22 minutes ago, mediumsnowman said:

If Ari was shown investigating, wouldn't that make him a Rolecop?

That's what I'm thinking, and it would make more sense for him to be a role cop than investigator who gets the "scum" or "town" results.

Just now, Tariq j said:

That's what I'm thinking, and it would make more sense for him to be a role cop than investigator who gets the "scum" or "town" results.

That's what I'm thinking- scum could also have a standard investigator if there are two scum teams, but that is HIGHLY unlikely considering the size of this game. 

11 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

But before that Mr Glenn said he was contacted by an investigator who said that Ari was scum. And why would the scum team have an investigator? 

Look, no-one is denying that Glenn is either the or in contact with the investigator, but I see no evidence of there being a second investigator anywhere. The only other person who has been claimed as an investigator was Ari Nougat.

13 minutes ago, mediumsnowman said:

That's what I'm thinking- scum could also have a standard investigator if there are two scum teams, but that is HIGHLY unlikely considering the size of this game. 

True, I think it's safe to assume Ari was a role cop, if it's the case we just have to hope he targeted a vanilla on Night 1. 

1 hour ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

Seems we have our first kill today, poor Brickie, I wanted him for my remake of "Wizard Of Blocks". Also there is only one kill, I guess this means no vig, unless the scum are recruiting still.

I dunno about that, Brickie didn't say a great deal here, so he would have been useful to the scum since they like keeping less active players around. That said though, if Ark really was a role cop, what if he targeted Brickie, found out he had a PR role and told the scum to kill him before he was lynched?

Just now, Lord Duvors said:

Look, no-one is denying that Glenn is either the or in contact with the investigator, but I see no evidence of there being a second investigator anywhere. The only other person who has been claimed as an investigator was Ari Nougat.

I know, that's what I'm saying, the first investigator is Ari and the second is Mr Clutch's "Source", so two investigators.

39 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

I know, that's what I'm saying, the first investigator is Ari and the second is Mr Clutch's "Source", so two investigators.

No, that's not what you said, what you said was;

2 hours ago, Tariq j said:

If you admit that the first investigator was Ari then I don't see how you could still say there are two investigators since Ari is the only person other than Glenn's 'contact' who claimed to be the investigator.

4 minutes ago, Lord Duvors said:

No, that's not what you said, what you said was;

If you admit that the first investigator was Ari then I don't see how you could still say there are two investigators since Ari is the only person other than Glenn's 'contact' who claimed to be the investigator.

My apologies, I worded that wrong, what I meant was, there are two investigators overall in the game, not that there were tow investigators left. Again apologies, I didn't communicate it clearly.