On 19/9/2017 at 7:00 PM, Jeroen Ottens said:

Keep it simple

I toke your advice :thumbup: .

On 20/9/2017 at 6:10 AM, AFOLegofan66 said:

I really like the small scale...beautiful job!! A yellow truck body for construction equipment always looks realistic.

Thanks.

I think it is enough, I found another problem and is all mine, I don´t know how to finish it I always see another way to build or change or improve it so this is the end I want to build another things. I will make better pics, a video and the instructions, I think to sell them for 3 euros, what do you think?, I won´t be a rich man but all my work will have a litlle reward :laugh: , in the case I sell more than one :laugh: .

xJLP6JN.jpg?1

BRpZ6zu.jpg?1

The dumper is finished but the work continues... Anybody knows where is the new big pump in the MLCAD?, the one you can see is the old yellow in blue...

A92b9ta.png

Edited by jorgeopesi

23 hours ago, AFOLegofan66 said:

did you ever finish plans for this great MOC?? and if so where can I get it!!

This is my anti dark ages MOC, the only thing I do is improve it and improve it :laugh: . I sent the provisional instructions to a friend and he did a review and some photos.

Obci0YG.jpg?1

XnE6rm4.jpg

WkFHDmY.jpg?1

The improved version hasn´t got the linkage between the bed and the truck to make it more simple, I hope the bed angle will be enough.

PjNsp4i.jpg?1

sfBE98f.jpg?1

I hope the improvements are enough for the rebirth of the thread... I was happy with the dumper but I knew it could be better so I tried to improved it. I made the bed smaller and easier to remove, I reinforced the rear axle and I eliminated the linkage to lift the bed. I have to finish it again.

j4yIQyz.jpg?1

LTatOc4.jpg?1

Rig7olS.jpg?1

E03XruD.jpg?1

f3iDsWg.jpg?1

6 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

It is nice evolution of model :thumbup:

Thanks I_Igor I know we both like to improve MOCs again and again :laugh: .

5 minutes ago, jorgeopesi said:

Thanks I_Igor I know we both like to improve MOCs again and again :laugh: .

Yes indeed. Life cycle of every moc lasts as long as we improve it; when we stop improoving it moc is Dead :sad:

I hope to finish (one side) and send you to see smaller bullbar which finaly fit proportions :wink:

Edited by I_Igor

The only thing my semi or pre dark-ages allows me to do is play with MLCAD, so I almost have the instructions of the functional MOC. Now I can dismantle the truck and wait for inspiration... anyway I will leave the instructions here in case someone wants to see its construction, I think it is a hard, functional and playable truck. I would have to put tubes, pneumatic switch, steering wheel and some aesthetics...

0nYNs8N.png

I like your ability to back to the same MOC again and again, and improve it every time! Excellent work!

Also... Couldn't those 5x7 frames be black? :wink: I recently got my order of the new frames. :laugh:

16 minutes ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

I like your ability to back to the same MOC again and again, and improve it every time! Excellent work!

Also... Couldn't those 5x7 frames be black? :wink: I recently got my order of the new frames. :laugh:

I think is an ability and a curse because sometimes I do not advance because I feel I can do even better, in a small MOC you reach optimization but in a big one the simple despair. You are right, the truth is that in such little truck we have 5 of those panels maybe in black would be better, now I can change the MLCAD :laugh: .

wleostp.png

Edited by jorgeopesi

From my experience use black on axles, and light bluish gray on middle of the frame where usually sits transmission and at the front where is engine :wink:

To use all black is nice, but sometimes it is to much black.

This is a very cool truck upgrade....really nice! I built the first one and it is great but I will give this new one a try!