Lego_Trooper

What is your favourite Lego Star Wars set ever?

What is your favourite Lego Star Wars set ever?

My Honourable mentions are:

Lego Star Wars At St 7657

Lego Star Wars Imperial Assualt Hovertank 75152

My Favourite Lego Star Wars set is...

Lego Star Wars First Order Transporter. This to me is an awesome set with great minifigs such as Captain Phasma, First Order normal troopers and Flame Troopers as well as 2 cool rebels. The build was fun and enjoyable with a nice colour scheme and provides as an amazing addiyion to any First Order army!

What's yours? \ (•◡•) /

UCS Millennium Falcon, duh. As for affordable sets I'd have to go with Poe's X wing, I love the design and the color scheme, that new heavy assault walker might beat it out though.

Sorry for being a party pooper and for appearing as a wannabe mod, but I'm struggling to see how this thread belongs on the General board and not in the Star Wars one. SW seems like its natural home to me.

4 hours ago, AmperZand said:

Sorry for being a party pooper and for appearing as a wannabe mod, but I'm struggling to see how this thread belongs on the General board and not in the Star Wars one. SW seems like its natural home to me.

Yea I understand. This is my first post so in future I will insure any postings I make will belong to the respective board. Thanks for bringing this to my attention :)

18 hours ago, Cyclone_37 said:

UCS Millennium Falcon, duh. As for affordable sets I'd have to go with Poe's X wing, I love the design and the color scheme, that new heavy assault walker might beat it out though.

I know exactly what you mean. That new upcoming walker looks like a killer set. Can't wait to pick it up!

Mine is the new one with the giant transparent yellow canopy. 'Cuz down with Star Wars, up with Classic Space!

12 hours ago, danth said:

Mine is the new one with the giant transparent yellow canopy. 'Cuz down with Star Wars, up with Classic Space!

Hear, hear!

14 hours ago, danth said:

I'm surprised that designers haven't taken more advantage of original Lego Star Wars TV show sets to insert more new colorful canopy parts into, with the only example being 2016's 75145 Eclipse Fighter.

6 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I'm surprised that designers haven't taken more advantage of original Lego Star Wars TV show sets to insert more new colorful canopy parts into, with the only example being 2016's 75145 Eclipse Fighter.

For real though, Star Wars designs have such boring colors. 

While I'm not that much of a Star Wars fan, three particular sets I am fond of are 2012's 9500 Sith Fury-class Interceptor, and 2017's 75185 Tracker I and 75179 Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter.

The Tracker I specifically is extraordinary in that is the first set to utilize the "Nexogon" shield in the construction of the main build.

15 hours ago, danth said:

I do wonder if the TLJ Resistance Speeder actually has a yellow tinted canopy in the actual film, or if Lego designers just snuck that in there. :wink:

21 hours ago, danth said:

Well that is what a ton of grey will get you...

As for sets I tend to lean towards the V-Wing(s). I have two different sets of the craft. 

I remember when I was 9 years old I really wanted 7662 MTT (2007) and I think the only reason I liked that is cuz it came with 20 droids :) Right now...that's tough...I just bought the UCS slave 1 last month and I LOVE it so probably that, also since it was pretty affordable. 

I guess I should add a non-smart aleck answer.

I like the U-Wing mainly because it's a fresh design that still feels like Star Wars.

Edited by danth

I like very much the Lego Republic Gunship 75021 of 2013! I love this set, the design is amazing! But the coolest thing is the speeder in the  back of the ship, that you can take It off in the back door.   :wub:

Please forgive me guys. I have to improve my english. :pir-grin:

Edited by Afonso de Albuquerque
Because I want

Just now, TechnicRCRacer said:

UCS MF. It is very cool! A relative of mine has one NISB. It is a HUGE box!

You're talking about the 2007 one, right? :laugh:

19 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

You're talking about the 2007 one, right? :laugh:

Yup!

So is that what they are talking about? A new UCS MF???

Edited by TechnicRCRacer
Typos, phone :)

Just now, TechnicRCRacer said:

Yup!

So is that what they are talking about? A new UCS MF???

Yes, for awhile now, they are now expecting its reveal on September 1st.