Sign in to follow this  
Maxim I

[ESL - FB] Trador Apple Cider Brewery

Just in time for the Trador Soccer Cup, the Apple Cider Brewery of Trador opened its production line.

The world famous MAESTRO Apple Cider will be brewed here, with the same recipe as the Brewery in Elysabethtown uses.

35432247803_cc0a72e8b2_c.jpg

The production line is one of the most modern of its time, with an advanced transportation system to load horse-cars, vessels and sloops.

36071401582_6aaf91e7dd_c.jpg

35845666240_b11e3bc0e3_c.jpg

35432247983_56da4f7041_c.jpg

(it actually works :D still some helping hands needed, but it does what it needs to do, lifting barrels at every possible position in the transport line)

smashing the apples

36237797145_c7a2fb4776_c.jpg

refilling with apples

36237797045_94f909f7de_c.jpgTrador Apple Cider Brewery by Maxim, on Flickr

filling bottles

36237797215_8459e1c564_c.jpg

Outside the factory, the sloops were being loaded

35845666280_247e103789_c.jpg

---

The opening of the brewery also made Trador the first new colonial settlement in the Prio Seas to reach Large Town status! To celebrate, free glasses of Apple Cider were handed out!

36103951631_652118c834_c.jpg

---

Thanks for watching! Will be licenced as large factory :)

Congrats on Large Town Status Maxim! A huge effort!

Great idea for a cider factory and nicely done. I like that you have shown the different stages and the pulley/crane system is quite impressive!

The façade itself is very nice as well, the blue makes an interesting highlight and I like the SNOT tiles you have used on the columns.

I have a feeling that if you keep up building at this rate Trador could easily become the first City in the Prio Seas as well! Great job! 

Nice one! As Ayrlego commented, all those chains and pulleys give an early industrial flavor to the whole MOC and I am glad you are still pursuing your apple dreams :tongue:

On 29/7/2017 at 11:56 PM, Ayrlego said:

Congrats on Large Town Status Maxim! A huge effort!

Great idea for a cider factory and nicely done. I like that you have shown the different stages and the pulley/crane system is quite impressive!

The façade itself is very nice as well, the blue makes an interesting highlight and I like the SNOT tiles you have used on the columns.

I have a feeling that if you keep up building at this rate Trador could easily become the first City in the Prio Seas as well! Great job! 

It was some struggling for the pulley :)

It is my goal to become the first city in the Prio Seas :D

On 30/7/2017 at 11:23 AM, blackdeathgr said:

Nice one! As Ayrlego commented, all those chains and pulleys give an early industrial flavor to the whole MOC and I am glad you are still pursuing your apple dreams :tongue:

Apples are the best :D

On 30/7/2017 at 2:04 PM, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Large Town - perfect!   Hooray!

And also a big hand for the new cider brewery :thumbup: