paintballman

[GBW] - Recon - Plantasea - The Birdwatcher

Haha! Good details as usual. I have thought something similar about a spy...Excellent!

Nice build! It's hard to build 'ugly' worn down and broken things but you made this alley just rigth!

Edited by SkyPie

On 29/7/2017 at 2:40 PM, sigpro said:

Haha! Good details as usual. I have thought something similar about a spy...Excellent!

3 hours ago, SkyPie said:

Nice build! It's hard to build 'ugly' worn down and broken things but you made this alley just rigth!

Thank you for your comments :)

You've Been Awarded (3) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment):

"The small building and the detail carved out of it look good. The build was good in the sense that it made me want to see what was being observed but bad in the sense that I didn't get to see it =(. I laughed at the bum. Using a door with a ""$"" is not very conspicuous though. I would have varied the builds up a little more or shown the inside. Solid side build..     

Good pics, good build (maybe a few more details), and good story.  I like this...I'll have to remember it!       

I like the idea and you added some good details to make the buildings appear dilapidated, but I think that you could have added more details to the buildings. Pipes, gutters, and some details on the roof (such as HVAC units) would have helped a lot.

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.

Thanks for Playing!