Spud The Viking

[GBW] - Troop Movement - New Brickika - Fashionably Late

Map Name: Studica

Grid: D2

Weather and organisation led to New Brickika troops being somewhat late to the continent of Studica. 

However, it's better late than never, as they say.

36072405272_6aaf7006b2_z.jpgArriving in Studica by Tom Gray, on Flickr

35404817984_8c0db09fcc_z.jpgArriving in Studica by Tom Gray, on Flickr

36072404892_156391d5e9_z.jpgArriving in Studica by Tom Gray, on Flickr

35404817304_d8ae265821_z.jpgArriving in Studica by Tom Gray, on Flickr

"Hold on, where's the welcome party?" the Commander said "Drat, did we forget to contact Filace? Great, now we've got a pile of diplomatic paperwork to shovel through!"

Very nice build. The water in the beach is cool, as it is the sand and the contrast with the dry land. Good vegetation too. The tiny raft has a very well designed engine. How did you do the twisting palmtree stem?

1 hour ago, sigpro said:

Very nice build. The water in the beach is cool, as it is the sand and the contrast with the dry land. Good vegetation too. The tiny raft has a very well designed engine. How did you do the twisting palmtree stem?

Thanks! If you mean the plant in the centre, it's two plant parts connected to this piece.

44 minutes ago, jansued said:

Very nice! Small but very well built!

Thank you!

You've Been Awarded (3) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment):

Perfect little build. Detail is just enough in every area. Color and gradient are well done transitioning up the shore. Would have liked to see more haha. Pictures are getting better!   

Excellent terrain adjustment as we move from water to grass up the beach.  There are lines, but they aren't perfect, and they shouldn't be!  small 3 man team landing on the beach, small vig...but with details!  Good job.  Be sure to try your next batch of photos outside, the real sunlight can work wonders for your pics!       

A nice clean build with good details. I am paticularly impressed with the way you did the transition from beach to grass. And the motor on the boat is a great detail. I'm hardly an expert photographer, but I think the lighting on this build could be a little better (something I always struggle with). 

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.

Thanks for Playing!