Fifulin

My Hopes for LEGO Batman Movie Minifigure series 2

On 26 August 2017 at 8:05 PM, Megaflora said:

A bit of speculation based on the previous series: There were very few new molds. The only ones were the lobster, the inner-tube, and Eraser's head. All of these are also easy to repurpose later on. This makes me very doubtful that lego would produce any of the batsuits that would need hats molded onto the cowls. This might mean Soccer Mom is out as well, although the hood isn't as much a single-use item as the others.

Silent but Deadly doesn't require any new molds, but it looks like it would include too many parts for a cmf. I guess it could be included with only one of the guns.

I think that the most likely suits are the Baturion, Easter Bat, Racer Batman (all very likely),  Batriot, St. Batricks Day, Prom Date (somewhat likely), and maybe Batman Beyond or Arctic Bat (which just seems a little too normal for the series).

The wizbat required a new mould but they just used a plain bat cowl.

7 hours ago, Megaflora said:

Yeah, I think the Christmas and Mariachi suits are a lot more likely now.

I'm such an idiot! I forgot these two! (A thought that I forgot something.)

I think they will go for the wackiest remaining unreleased batsuits for the CMF (I'm still amazed that 3 of the best ones are in the Bricktober set), most likely we'll get 5 like last time so I'm hoping for the following

1. El Murcielago 

2. St Batricks

3. The Batriot

4. Mayor-disguise Batman

5. Silent but Deadly

I think the first 3 are highly likely but I wouldn't be surprised if we got Krampus Bat, Racer Batman (Bat-Hurst 1000), Mer-bat or SWAT Batman.

I wouldn't get your hopes up for too many Bat-variants this time around, at least in the CMF line.

I think your best chance for those will end up being the Bat-Shuttle.

Edited by rob-ot5000

The heck?!

-No more Batsuits

-All the villains except Dr Phosphorus are already included

-Almost all the Justice League members are already included

-No more Uber villains

How in the world are they going to fill up all the spots in the CMF line??

17 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

The heck?!

-No more Batsuits

-No more Uber villains

And no FaF variants. Maybe a Gremlin, or another Flying Monkey Variant? Civilians? Has to be at least one Babs Gordon variation, probably a Robin, too.  Curiouser and curiouser.

Edited by K_Tiger

5 hours ago, Robert8 said:

The heck?!

-No more Batsuits

-No more Uber villains

Uhhh... Maybe we'll get all the Batgirl suits shown this time?

10 hours ago, rob-ot5000 said:

I wouldn't get your hopes up for too many Bat-variants this time around, at least in the CMF line.

I think your best chance for those will end up being the Bat-Shuttle.

So a very few batmen, some villains and a bunch of superheroes. Can we expect civilians as well? Or some of the non dc villains?

6 hours ago, JGuy said:

Uhhh... Maybe we'll get all the Batgirl suits shown this time?

I think maybe that's what @Catanas was hinting.  Very hard to see what else will now make up the 20 with few villains left, no Phantom Zone villains, and unused preliminary sketch villains excluded. Please let it not be more Super Friends.

So...

4 unreleased Batman Villains + Tropical Joker (5)

Zod and Jor-El (7)

Wonder Twins & Black Canary (10)

That leaves ten slots, with maybe 2-3 being batsuit variations (please let one of them be the Beyond one).

Barbara: 3 batsuits + mermaid, baseball cap, formal. (at least two, maybe three due to a lack of other women).

Robin: Nightwing.

Alfred: 60's Suit.

Justice League: Apache Chief, Black Vulcan, Samurai, Hawkman, classic Cyborg. (room for 2-4).

8 hours ago, AntiKragle said:

I think maybe that's what @Catanas was hinting.  Very hard to see what else will now make up the 20 with few villains left, no Phantom Zone villains, and unused preliminary sketch villains excluded. Please let it not be more Super Friends.

Haha no. Just wishful thinking on my part. Am a bit of a Babs fan. :P

I could see them doing some civilian figs like the newscaster and the guy who predicted the city's collapse as the Ninjago series has a bunch of civilians and they could be useful if they need to fill a slot. I'm just happy we're getting Hugo Strange and Black Canary as I've wanted them both for a while. 

On 8. 9. 2017 at 7:01 AM, halomaster96 said:

I could see them doing some civilian figs like the newscaster and the guy who predicted the city's collapse as the Ninjago series has a bunch of civilians and they could be useful if they need to fill a slot. I'm just happy we're getting Hugo Strange and Black Canary as I've wanted them both for a while. 

YEEEEES! Why have a Mayor McCaskill if you have no Gotham! Maybe the guy from the tv and some of the orphan kids could do! :)

Or maybe a GCPD Officer or two! I just love those guys xD

Edited by Fifulin

I could see them doing the remaining justice league members Black Vulcan, Cyborg, Green Lantern, Apache Chief. That would bring the total to 14 so the rest will probably be robin batman and batgirl bat suits 

If we were to get another variant of Alfred, I would like see one of him in his chauffeur outfit, perhaps coming with a "Setting Limits for your Out of Control Child" book. :head_back: But I guess if we did get such a variant, perhaps it would instead come the rumored D2C Wayne Manor, maybe.

Also, like some others have mentioned here before, it would be nice if we saw some other gala attendees in their outfits as CMFs, at the very least Barbara Gordon.