This is a forum for user palettes meant to help build in LDD. User Palettes must be reasonably able to help LDD users to build custom or official sets within the program. So for example you can not post a "user palette" of just one brick. Otherwise just post your lxf files and browse through to find any user palettes you may find helpful.

For those unaware to install a user palette go to  Computer/C:/Users/(you user name)/AppData/Roaming/Lego Company/Lego Digital Designer and add the folder "UserPalettes". Save any user palettes there and you can find them in LDD under the "Filter Bricks By Boxes" button on the lower left hand side. The button will have a picture of a Lego box on it

NOTE: The AppData folder will likely be a hidden folder, to find it in your explorer browser select tools then folder options (or just options) and select the View tab scroll down the list until you see the option "Show Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives" and select it. Click on Apply and AppData should show up.

Edited by ThorsHammer9999
spelling correction

This is a pretty neat idea and project, I might contribute. Should i post the palettes on bricksafe If i do them and want to link them here?

Edited by Ordinareo