Henrik Ludvigsen

Building instructions for DB 103 Class locomotive

We had a project on LEGO Ideas - we did not get 10.000 votes for it. Many have asked for a building instructions. You can find it here:

http://snakebyte.dk/lego/instructions/trains/electric_engines/db_class_103/index.php

The locomotive is designed by Lars Mogensen - member of the Danisk RLUG Byggepladen.

Regards

Henrik

Henrik,

thank you very much for the instructions. This is the ultimate idea of LEGO: Create creations. Whether they resemble trains, buildings, cars, creatures, ideas, mechanisms, whatever the unlimited space of LEGO inspires you.

I am always very happy when instructions are made available for all. For me it means: "I" created this - and I like to share this with "all" who are interested. So many people have showed me how to do it, since I could not - it is simply giving.

The 103 is - as far as I am concerned - one of the most beautiful electric trains the world has seen. Not because I am German - no way. Because of the "lines", the windows the air intakes, the color scheme. And you captured that in 6-wide(!) perfectly well.

Thank you very much for sharing. I will assemble this loco according to your scheme for sure.

All the best
Thorsten

22 hours ago, Toastie said:

The 103 is - as far as I am concerned - one of the most beautiful electric trains the world has seen. Not because I am German - no way. Because of the "lines", the windows the air intakes, the color scheme.

I agree ...my first love was the set 7740 a pale imitation of these beautiful instructions! :wub:

I just read your post again.

And I like to write what @Hobbes wrote when he welcomed our moderator TB alias WO:

*tipping hat*; *slight nod*

to Lars. It says all.

Thank you again!

Best
Thorsten