insideLego

Lego Star Wars MOC Pelta-Class Frigate

Hello AFOL's,

i want to show you my new Moc of the Pelta-Class Frigate from Star Wars Rebels.

It has 

Parts: 5722
Lenght: 122cm
Width: 86cm
Height: 27cm
Building Time: 2 Days

I would be happy for feedback.

36051948631_ac99a8ea02_o.jpg36144210566_d63cde5d82_o.jpg36051947491_3a92455a32_o.jpg36051947051_6cb5ecd72a_o.jpg35794990310_c687a36313_o.jpg35794989750_a2ff6cc226_o.jpg35794989360_102b6395a9_o.jpg35794988880_71b49fbdaa_o.jpg35794988440_2e3f66df5a_o.jpg

Wow, awesome model! May I ask why you chose this color scheme instead of the Phoenix home? :)

Regardless, fantastic build! Can't wait to see the next one you knock out!

All the spring shooter missiles make it look like an official Lego set, until the size dawns on you and you realize it would dwarf most UCS stuff! 

Oh jeez, I've liked your other MOCs but I think this one might be my favorite.  I'd love to own that thing.

This an excellent moc.  And In think that I like the color scheme better than the Rebels version.  Is there any interior to this?  If so I would love to see pictures.

You can have the instructions here, but there are some conditions:

The lxf files are for private use only!
A publication, duplication, change without consent of the owner is not permitted. A publication of an assembly instruction to the lxf files is not permitted. The use of the LXF files to build the ships in reality is only permitted for private purposes. If the constructed ships are issued on the Internet or at a trade fair, the license must be informed beforehand by the owner and originator of the LXF files. This can contradict an exhibition. Images, which are rendered from the LXF files and published, require the consent of the author. If a user violates the conditions specified here, the download link will be deleted immediately. Criminal and civil law consequences threaten.

The LXF files are in a RAR archive. Please open this with WinRar and follow the instructions in the file info. This is only visible with WinRar. 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1W46HZnQTx7s-HJow8yQhPg-EQnnrsGB

It's the second time (the first was your Interdictor) that I can actually like a SW Rebels ship!!

Still error 404 on the link though.

I was very satisfied with the official LEGO set of this frigate. Needless to say, this looks like an even more impressive display piece!

Would love to have the lxf file just to take a deeper look. Can you  check the link? It says error. Thank you ;)