Martini26

[MOC][WIP] Kylo Ren's TIE Silencer Microfighter

My beta version of new Kylo Ren's TIE Silencer microfighter.
Missing shooters and too many elements for MF version at the moment (156 without minifigure).
36005791132_ed4dc055e3_n.jpg
.Lxf file for coop work ;) If someone is interested to make any corrections, please do it ;)
What do you think about this one?

Edited by Martini26

7 hours ago, Martini26 said:

My beta version of new Kylo Ren's TIE Silencer microfighter.
Missing shooters and too many elements for MF version at the moment (156 without minifigure).
36005791132_ed4dc055e3_n.jpg
.Lxf file for coop work ;) If someone is interested to make any corrections, please do it ;)
What do you think about this one?

I love it! You're right about the parts number; I think making this set as a microfighter is too difficult, considering the detail and size. However, this would look great in midi scale. Maybe you should try that to make it more accurate and good looking than this. This looks great, but is very difficult to successfully capture in a true microfighter scale.

Just appeared in-scale model made by jameseilers but I'll keep my intention and stil work on microfighter version of this ship to expand my mf collection ;)

Cool model Martini, I've been thinking about trying this one as a Microfighter myself. I'm sure it can be done smaller and with fewer parts, maybe look at the TIE interceptor and TIE Striker micros for ideas?

8 hours ago, Joemmo said:

Cool model Martini, I've been thinking about trying this one as a Microfighter myself. I'm sure it can be done smaller and with fewer parts, maybe look at the TIE interceptor and TIE Striker micros for ideas?

I'm inviting you to coop work ;)