Raskolnikov

ISD Aggressor (Star Destroyer MOC w interior and instructions)

Small update ... almost all parts are there, 2 orders are still missing. Everything is shipped, I think on Monday or Tuesday I can start to build! Here is a small picture from my corridor. In front the parts for the Aggressor, under the Zeta Class the parts for Starbricks U-Wing, and today's post!

gallery_8754_6681_117359.jpg

gallery_8754_6681_82332.jpg

Several thousand of my pieces weren't packaged in individual bags, so sorting it all is taking for freaking ever. 

1 hour ago, Schneeds said:

Several thousand of my pieces weren't packaged in individual bags, so sorting it all is taking for freaking ever. 

The same goes for me. I was sorting the last 2 days! In addition to the number of parts, some also belong to the U-Wing! Now I'm waiting for the last parts and new bags (100 new ordered, because I already used all that I had)!

Just saw an in depth detail on the new First Order Star Destroyer. I feel like LEGO was trying to be like Rasko!

To anyone who wants to see what 15000 pieces look like and my progress on the project http://imgur.com/a/I8fEh

That is awesome! Just gathered extra cash so I will be buying the instructions soon. I think what I'm gonna do is buy/gather all parts for book 1 then buy/gather for book and so on. That way I don't have to look at 15,000 parts scattered around all at once. It is also easier to sort a thousand or so opposed to 15,000 all at once. That's just my plan.

Edited by TyGl200

Small update from the first 2 days of construction. Everything is running super smooth!
I had to interrupt Book 1 on page 266 of 345, as I'm still waiting for one order (80 parts), and without 2 of the parts I can not go any further! I continued with Book 3 "Bottom Panels", which I just finished! Now eat something, then go on with book 4 "Engine"!
Tomorrow I will post some pictures, currently I have no camera here!

By the way, from the construction side, the aggressor is the best I've seen so far!

Edited by bricksmarlin

On 8/23/2017 at 2:57 PM, Vigneshchen said:

To anyone who wants to see what 15000 pieces look like and my progress on the project http://imgur.com/a/I8fEh

I replied on YouTube, too, but it really is remarkable how fast you're moving along. Keep us updated!

2 hours ago, bricksmarlin said:

Small update from the first 2 days of construction. Everything is running super smooth!

Good to hear. You probably picked a good time to start the build, too, since I think (or hope) that we caught most of the serious bugs in the recent updates :)

Also, skipping around is perfectly fine. Book 2 has to follow Book 1, but other than that you can build most parts of the ship whenever. In fact, if anyone wants to skip ahead to Book 6 (superstructure), I'd kind of appreciate it, since I think that's the book that we've gotten the least amount of feedback for so far.

Just now, Raskolnikov said:

Book 2 has to follow Book 1.

Yep.....

I'm almost done with book 4 now, I will go on with book 6 then!

7 hours ago, bricksmarlin said:

Tomorrow I will post some pictures, currently I have no camera here!

Book 4 "Engines" is done!

Love the pics:classic:

I've been having a read through the manual and have found a few pages that jump to steps that seem too far ahead for where you are in the build? Have you encountered this yet??

I've managed to gather just over 6,000 pieces from my own spares and a couple of Bricklink orders...........looking forward to the build.

@bricksmarlin Wow, you're moving along really quickly. Great pictures as well!

Just now, Hunter003 said:

I've been having a read through the manual and have found a few pages that jump to steps that seem too far ahead for where you are in the build? Have you encountered this yet??

That sounds like the rendering error we had a while back, so make sure you have downloaded the latest version of the instructions.

15 hours ago, Raskolnikov said:

@bricksmarlin Wow, you're moving along really quickly. Great pictures as well!

Chinese weeks, 24/7 hardcore build! Here is the next update, book 6 "Superstructure" is finished!

gallery_8754_6681_42180.jpg

gallery_8754_6681_33286.jpg

gallery_8754_6681_37358.jpg

gallery_8754_6681_46223.jpg

gallery_8754_6681_69366.jpg

gallery_8754_6681_4787.jpg

gallery_8754_6681_79522.jpg

gallery_8754_6681_88955.jpg

gallery_8754_6681_64912.jpg

gallery_8754_6681_87326.jpg

gallery_8754_6681_43389.jpg

It's so amazing! Just started collecting and got only 3% of the bricks from my own stuff.

Thanks for the pictures of progess!!

I am thinking about doing this, but am new to the custom stuff.  I noticed on rebrickable none of the places have all the parts available.  Are you guys just having to go through and manually check everything?