3 minutes ago, WhiteFang said:

Even is a wrong chance to take, I will risk my bloody life to prove my point regardless if is logical or not in the eyes of fools among us. 

What is the point you're risking your life to prove?

12 minutes ago, WhiteFang said:

Always remember, a scummy tactic is trying their best to protect their hot megablocks in the first few days or to blend in among the crowd. I choose to speak up because there's nothing to lose. Because if we do nothing as part of ABS, then we can just sit here and watch other die. 

Even is a wrong chance to take, I will risk my bloody life to prove my point regardless if is logical or not in the eyes of fools among us. 

It is way better than I wait for someone to create a bandwagon. I would rather have a conviction than nil conviction in Day 2. Nougat is my best bet and my sole safest bet. 

But why is Nougat your best bet? You've told us about 10 times you're willing to sacrifice yourself but you haven't answered the question at hand.

Vote: Glenn Clutch (Whitefang)

Just now, TinyPiesRUs said:

What is the point you're risking your life to prove?

To convict Nougat. Even I fail to persuade most of you in day time. Even if the source is paranoid. Even I am wrong but I would rather die to try than do nothing. 

Then l would let my death to justify against on the vote analysis portion. 

I originally wanted to sit and wait and observe Nougat futile attempt to cast a vote. Because it will give me full assurance on the person being ABS. 

I noticed there isn't much concrete discussion. I am not asking anyone to jump on bandwagon. Because that will be a scummy move to camouflage among the ABS  

Think about it, why I choose to speak up openly against Nougat. 

5 minutes ago, WhiteFang said:

To convict Nougat. Even I fail to persuade most of you in day time. Even if the source is paranoid. Even I am wrong but I would rather die to try than do nothing. 

Then l would let my death to justify against on the vote analysis portion. 

I originally wanted to sit and wait and observe Nougat futile attempt to cast a vote. Because it will give me full assurance on the person being ABS. 

I noticed there isn't much concrete discussion. I am not asking anyone to jump on bandwagon. Because that will be a scummy move to camouflage among the ABS  

Think about it, why I choose to speak up openly against Nougat. 

But if you get lynched today and turn out to be ABS tomorrow, will we have enough evidence to convict Nougat because of it? I'm personally more comfortable voting for Nougat than you today, but it looks like most people are more comfortable lynching you. I think now's the time to lay out some evidence. Was Nougat blocked? Investigated? Or is it something less substantial? 

From my source, Nougat was investigated. Henceforth, my vote and strong belief. 

Sounds good to me. 

Unvote: William Plastic (jluck)

Vote: Ari Nougat (Shadows)

Certainly interesting how many people were implicitly defending Ari, and how many were eager to jump on Clutch and Gopher.

24 minutes ago, WhiteFang said:

So your source contacted you with a scum result on Ari? Interesting. I'm not asking you to reveal your source, because that would be dumb, but why would they contact you, especially as there has only been one opportunity for an investigation, meaning your source can't have cleared you before investigating Ari.

Unvote: Glenn Clutch (WhiteFang)

Unvote: Glenn Clutch (Whitefang)

11 minutes ago, TinyPiesRUs said:

Sounds good to me. 

Certainly interesting how many people were implicitly defending Ari, and how many were eager to jump on Clutch and Gopher.

Well to be fair there was some confusion as to how he conveyed the information, he said his vote was illogical and that he couldn't reveal any info, which made it sound more scummy. I get he didn't want to reveal the town investigator but still.

Why would you withhold this information until now, Glenn? Why not reveal this information at the beginning of the day, when it would've been more helpful, and not now once you're put under the magnifying glass? You caused confusion amongst the town and nearly got yourself lynched. 

Seeing as how no-one has spoken up yet though to counter claim Glenn's information, I feel safe in voting for Ari if a supposed cop investigation is behind it. We'll see where this leads.

Bark! Makes sense that the investigator would go after a veteran. It makes further sense that the investigator would then go to another veteran to report on this. 

Hopefully he's actually scum and Glenn isn't pulling a fast one on us.

34 minutes ago, WhiteFang said:

Ah, a magical "source" who would have no reason to trust you, and you would have no reason to trust, just in time to save you from people wondering about your incredible illogical behaviour today. Good timing? Bad scum.

I will tell you without question that if you even have a source and they aren't scum, they're wrong.

Either way, you'll die for it tomorrow, which is kind of a shame if you're just being deceived. When that time comes and they're proven wrong, name your source and at least give the town a little help after this disaster you're bringing us.

Vote: Glenn Clutch (WhiteFang)

Just now, Kintobor said:

Seeing as how no-one has spoken up yet though to counter claim Glenn's information, I feel safe in voting for Ari if a supposed cop investigation is behind it. We'll see where this leads.

The only person who could counter this would be the real cop, and they would be a fool to step forward. That's probably the whole point of this gambit.

Current Vote Tally
7 votes for Ari Nougat (Shadows) - WhiteFang, Zepher, TinyPiesRUs, Kintobor, mediumsnowman, Tariq J, Bob
1 vote for Glenn Clutch (WhiteFang) - Shadows

A majority (8/15) is needed to lynch a player. There are 24 hours left in the day.

I am concerned only the few people are actively right now. I know by targeting Nougat is a rude  and sudden attempt. I trust the source and I am prepared to lay my life for him or her or it  

If I am wrong, I am prepared to be convicted in day 3 but I will account for my actions for my side of story. 

Actions speak louder than words. I might screw up Day 2 and by no means, this is not what I wish for it to end for my own courting death. 

1 hour ago, Tariq j said:

Unvote: Glenn Clutch (Whitefang)

Well to be fair there was some confusion as to how he conveyed the information, he said his vote was illogical and that he couldn't reveal any info, which made it sound more scummy. I get he didn't want to reveal the town investigator but still.

Do you think it's likely that most of the people who voted for Clutch are townies then? You and Gopher are the only ones who even mentioned Ari after the accusation, everyone else jumped straight on Clutch and ignored Ari altogether. 

2 hours ago, WhiteFang said:

2 hours ago, TinyPiesRUs said:

Sounds good to me. 

I'm explicitly defending Ari. I have been contacted by a conflicting source and given extremely likely proof that Ari was not investigated last night. 

Whats the likelihood of 2 investigators? Is it ever a scum role?

7 hours ago, Zepher said:

Boy oh boy, maybe we should lynch her because she is quiet?

Man geez oh boy wow lots of back and forth there. You will not reveal more than you need to, but there is nothing to be revealed? But you are very confident regardless?

Well, then, Mr. Nouget, what do you say? We haven't heard anything from the night action people and we have nearly 24 hours left in the day with only one vote cast. It's very big of you to not vote for the person who voted for you, but unless we have some forward movement there's a good chance there will be a kill tonight, or a conversion, or whatever the Burpamount can do to harm us.

Vote: Ari Nouget (Shadows)

I can't imagine Glen (whitefang) would kill himself to lynch one townie, so either Glen is being played, we have a insane-50/50 investigator (not impossible), the scum out trying to draw an investigator claim, or I'm being lied to by my source. So for now, I'm actually leaning town on glen. However, I don't trust Gopher. This guy came out of nowhere to support a vote that, at the time, looked insane. Additionally, he offered no further support in his logic. His action is scummy in my eyes and thus:

vote: Gopher (zepher)

I really hope to here some feedback on all this and that everyone doesn't just settle. This is a big day 2 moment. 

The plot thickens... I really don't know what to make of this, William. I say we lynch Shadows today, and if he flips scum we lynch William's source tomorrow. If he flips town, we lynch Glenn's source tomorrow. 

This of course is assuming William and Glenn are both vanilla town and both telling the truth, and being played behind the scenes.

Its also possible Glenn's claim is a gambit to draw the cop out, or one of them is pretending to have been contacted and are in fact the PR they are trying to protect by being their own "source."

My vote will remain on Ari for now. 

It appears that Glenn has answered my questions without actually acknowledging them (:hmpf_bad:) and provided a reason to vote for Ari (namely, he was investigated as scum by an unknown party). Immediately after that a large number of people voted for him with the justification of 'oh yeah, seems legit', a good hiding place for a bandwagon vote or for a scum to vote for their own to deflect suspicion from themselves. There is also the point raised by Nash (that has not been addressed as of my writing this) that the source that Glenn seems to have could not have possibly cleared her. However since I have no reason to be unfair I will point out that Ari has not been particularly trustworthy, on the first day he only spoke up twice, once to say basically nothing and once to vote for Fosstud. And today he began by basically reiterating already-made statements and once people started voting for him his best defense boiled down to 'I'm a townie, you're all scum'. Hardly convincing. All in all I feel that Ari is slightly more suspicious, therefore:

I don't think Glenn is lying, if she was that'd be suicide. The only reason Glenn could want Ari dead so badly that she'd risk her own life is if the scum rolecopped Ari as Vig or something. 

12 minutes ago, Rider Raider said:

I don't think Glenn is lying, if she was that'd be suicide. The only reason Glenn could want Ari dead so badly that she'd risk her own life is if the scum rolecopped Ari as Vig or something. 

In which case Ari most likely would have  claimed as soon as the lynch train started rolling his way. 

It seems for now my vote stays... I was planning on retracting it if a better option presented itself, but now we've actually got some information.

To clarify an earlier point: I don't think roles should come forward (obviously?). Hopefully anyone with roles would know that and operate the way (they assumedly, if Clutch is telling the truth or not being lied to) they did today. I was just poking at Ari, who suggested we shouldn't be conjecturing on things because "the roles would hopefully be working behind the scenes" which he well knows is not a good strategy for the town - everyone should do their part while simultaneously the roles work behind the scenes.

I almost instinctively distrust such good results right off the bat, but at the same time I can't think of any real possibility that this isn't working out... either way we look at it, it seems like a scum for a townie as a worse-case scenario. If Ari flips town we either lynch Clutch or their "informant". It could get muddy then too, I guess... Clutch seems more than willing to die for their allegation, though, so I feel we can trust her. We will have to see what happens tomorrow.

5 hours ago, jluck said:

I can't imagine Glen (whitefang) would kill himself to lynch one townie, so either Glen is being played, we have a insane-50/50 investigator (not impossible), the scum out trying to draw an investigator claim, or I'm being lied to by my source.

I guess there's also the outside chance that Glenn and Ari are both scum, and Glenn is attempting to gain our trust by bussing a teammate. I don't think anyone should risk claiming to him until we get this multiple investigator business cleared up. 

The investigator counter-claim is certainly odd, but I still feel that lynching Ari will tell us the most (and risk the least).

7 hours ago, WhiteFang said:

What result did you get? Scum or "not town"?

Just now, TinyPiesRUs said:

I guess there's also the outside chance that Glenn and Ari are both scum, and Glenn is attempting to gain our trust by bussing a teammate. I don't think anyone should risk claiming to him until we get this multiple investigator business cleared up. 

The investigator counter-claim is certainly odd, but I still feel that lynching Ari will tell us the most (and risk the least).

What result did you get? Scum or "not town"?

Yes, you can plot or craft in this manner because is definitely viable. I recall is the meat shield theory. Fair assumption. Why would I want to do that at Day 2? Risking myself to gain the trust of the vanilias? Well, if I played my cards well as Burpamount. I would rather very much preferred to fly under the radar and behave like a baa baa black sheep, three bags full. Let the vanilias fight among each other and certain unknown force to steer a broken ship. 

The result quoted/shared, state the exact alignment. 

If I am right or wrong, I apologies to Nougat in my afterlife. Still, if I am right, then he is my best bet ever.  

I would also similarly dare to make this claim due to lack of kills on night 1 which is my biggest risk in this tactic. I probably be killed at night if the even days activate certain power roles.

5 hours ago, jluck said:

I'm explicitly defending Ari. I have been contacted by a conflicting source and given extremely likely proof that Ari was not investigated last night. 

Whats the likelihood of 2 investigators? Is it ever a scum role? 

Here's a thought, what if it's actually one person, who's claimed to both of you, (you and Whitefang), but is giving different results to both of you to confuse the town? 

Also, about the lack of night kills, what if there's a Jailkeeper in the game, since the role Blocks AND protects its target. So what I'm thinking is he Jailkeeper targeted the scum killer, and the Vig got extremely lucky and targeted the scum killer too, however since the scum killer was protected and blocked it meant both kills submitted by the vig and scum didn't happen which would explain the absence in kills.