Thanks for the detailed pictures, I am really impressed by your MOC. Fantastic details at this scale, great work, Arnold would be proud :)

On 25. 7. 2017 at 9:21 PM, Milan said:

This gotta be one of the best Terminator-related model ever!

I will frontage it soon to get more attention.

Shame. Realy shame. The best builds ever made are history on this forum. I dont understand. But 4 wheels on 2 beams are perfect for HOF.  

34 minutes ago, Milan said:

Author is not active any more, but still, this machine deserved this.

I guess he's still active!

3 minutes ago, KLF said:

I guess he's still active!

I meant on this forum, but yeah, I sent him a PM to notify him :)

I am still alive!

Here is my Progress: enlarging grooves in tracked wheels - for better traction - so that the upcoming video has a more informative value

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1858.0;a

PS:

And of course, in the summer, I enjoyed the new 3D version Terminator 2 movie in the cinema...

This is just amazing! What a labor of love, sounds like 2 to 3 (or more) years in the making.

It is difficult for me to get a sense of scale from looking at photos and trying to consider how big it is from the dimensions you listed. 

Do you have a Technic model you could photograph it next to to give a sense of scale?

Wow, I wonder what your next creation could be...

Andy D

14 minutes ago, Good Old Dude said:

P.S.check out my project!Support needed!

Hello Good Old Dude.

I have removed your link.
Let's not use other people topics to promote your Ideas project. Please use our Guidelines to see where you can post your project. Thanks.

14 hours ago, Andy D said:

This is just amazing! What a labor of love, sounds like 2 to 3 (or more) years in the making.

It is difficult for me to get a sense of scale from looking at photos and trying to consider how big it is from the dimensions you listed. 

Do you have a Technic model you could photograph it next to to give a sense of scale?

Wow, I wonder what your next creation could be...

Andy D

Thanx.

I do not have a Technic model at the moment... I have only a photo with my 1,5 year old son...

So epic, the attention to detail and to likeness of the one in the movie is awesome, great time put in. What are you using for your 3D printer? 

You need to chrome or metalic-silver those white panels. That would be the ultimate finish. Not sure those panels can be coated, though.

19 hours ago, Jody Meyer said:

... What are you using for your 3D printer? 

I do not have my own 3D printer. Those sprocket wheels I bought at e-shop Shapeways.com

18 hours ago, Milan said:

You need to chrome or metalic-silver those white panels. That would be the ultimate finish. Not sure those panels can be coated, though.

yes, I agree, in chrome-metallic color it would look great! But...in my neighborhood, I did not find a company that makes chromium plating. It will probably be a pretty expensive thing. It is still possible to spray with a metallic spray... :sceptic: