Sign in to follow this  
MovieMocs

[MOC] Darth Maul VS Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi Wan

This is my rendition of the famous climax of the first prequel. Darth Maul goes to battle Obi Wan and his master, Qui-Gon Jinn. The pictures you see are only a quarter of the room because I don't have enough pieces to finish the moc, I wish I did :) I wanted to try and make this moc the closest I could to the actual room from the movie. Please let me know how I did and things I can do to improve. I love your feedback. Thanks, MovieMocs 

36077053846_aae9570360_c.jpg

36118508405_8d809e84f2_c.jpg

Real scene VS Lego

darth-maul-7-1024x768-600x450.jpg

36118504025_c2e0e59bb5_c.jpg

35310282983_6710f6877f_c.jpg

36077051056_ed256af556_c.jpg

36118506665_5dbc79c4c6_c.jpg

Real scene VS Lego

Darth_maul_blocking_qui-gon.jpg

Edited by MovieMocs

Nice room!

Only thing I'd change is the way you positioned the characters.

Maybe try to bend the legs and arms in such a way that it looks like they're moving, because here it looks like they're only standing.

Anyway, great job!

Great detail and shaping on the pit and walls, though I think it would look much nicer with the updated figures from #75169 Duel on Naboo, which is only $20 on Amazon right now!

29 minutes ago, J P said:

Nice room!

Only thing I'd change is the way you positioned the characters.

Maybe try to bend the legs and arms in such a way that it looks like they're moving, because here it looks like they're only standing.

Anyway, great job!

Good plan!! I might add some studs on the bottom underneath the figs so I wouldn't have to balance them. I will add that for my second version that I'll be making later this summer. 

Just now, mediumsnowman said:

Great detail and shaping on the pit and walls, though I think it would look much nicer with the updated figures from #75169 Duel on Naboo, which is only $20 on Amazon right now!

Thank you for the feedback and coming from someone with such a high rank as you that really means a lot :) The older figures were the only ones I had and actually inspired the build but purchasing that will defiantly be something I will consider for my V2 build (Later this summer) Thanks again, MovieMocs