Hello from France Guys ! I'm Bricks Feeder and it's my Fourth topic on Eurobricks! :) 

Today, I show you my MOC of the Batmech!! It's based on the Justice Buster and the batbot of the batman Series (2004). I think It's a cool building to play and It's very compact! It has twin Red Sun knuckles for Superman! 

BIG EDIT (19/08/2017)

The final construction has 260 pieces. The Building instructions are available for 5 € on request (Message / Mail). PDF and part list (excel files). I used LDD and Blueprint.

Rebrickable : https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-9391/BricksFeeder/batmech/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=approvemoc#comments

Batmech (Final Version)Batmech MOC (Final)Batmech MOC (Final)Batmech MOC (Final)Batmech MOC (Final)Batmech MOC (Final)Batmech MOC (Final)

My Other MOCs :

ITT :             [MOC] ITT (Imperial Troop Transport) from SW Rebels     

TIE Advanced Prototype :             [MOC] TIE Advanced Prototype (aka Inquisitor's TIE) from SW Rebels     

A-Wing (McQuarrie / SW Rebels Design) : [MOC] A-Wing (McQuarrie / SW Rebels Design)

Edited by Bricks Feeder
New pictures and building instructions available

22 minutes ago, TheBrickLord said:

Wow that looks incredible!

Thank you TheBricklLord!! :)

I added some fast and new pictures. Sorry for the dust...

Batmech and my Modded Lucas "The Batman 2004 Batmobile"Batmech

On 24 juillet 2017 at 3:19 AM, TheBrickLord said:

You're welcome! I will try to build this in grey so it would look like something Batfleck would use. Thanks for the inspiration!

You'ré welcome too! I'm happy that my builds inspire people ! ?

Yes, It is massive enough for the Batfleck! ? Let me know what you're build looks like? :)

I have the idea to create and sell (3€ I think) my building instructions. Let me know if someone is interested.

Edited by Bricks Feeder

Now THAT`S how to do a mech!!..........really ,seriously cool (almost scary!!).

regards

Kenny.

7 hours ago, r5-j2 said:

Now THAT`S how to do a mech!!..........really ,seriously cool (almost scary!!).

regards

Kenny.

Thank you Kenny! :)

Today, I finish to make the building instructions. I'm waiting Rebrickable to approve my MOC.

If someone is interested, I sell my building instructions ( PDF + Part list (.xlms) ) 5 euros. Send me a message or an email! :)

Batmech (Final Version)

See you soon! :)

You can see my other topics :

ITT : [MOC] ITT (Imperial Troop Transport) from SW Rebels

TIE Advanced Prototype : [MOC] TIE Advanced Prototype (aka Inquisitor's TIE) from SW Rebels

A-Wing (McQuarrie / SW Rebels Design) : [MOC] A-Wing (McQuarrie / SW Rebels Design)

Hie Guys ! 

I edited my first comment but... I add this copy here too. ;)

The final construction has 260 pieces. The Building instructions are available for 5 € on request (Message / Mail). PDF and part list (excel files). I used LDD and Blueprint.

Rebrickable : https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-9391/BricksFeeder/batmech/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=approvemoc#comments

Batmech (Final Version)Batmech MOC (Final)Batmech MOC (Final)Batmech MOC (Final)Batmech MOC (Final)Batmech MOC (Final)Batmech MOC (Final)

See you soon! 

My Other MOCs :

ITT :             [MOC] ITT (Imperial Troop Transport) from SW Rebels     

TIE Advanced Prototype :             [MOC] TIE Advanced Prototype (aka Inquisitor's TIE) from SW Rebels