Lox Lego

Lamborghini Veneno - Instructions + Jaap sticker pack

3 hours ago, LvdH said:

White would look amazing but... 2L liftarms don't exist yet and parts like pins with stop bush are very rare...

But 2L with cross hole does.  Having looked over the model, I am quite certain it is doable in white, albeit with alterations.

1 hour ago, LvdH said:

You can't fit a soft axle trough there, so you would have to leave out the covered fenders. I'm sure it's possible, but not without some modifications.

Yes, quite true.  That's what rigid hoses are for!

This is the most beautiful thing I've seen in my life!! I actually wanna buy the instructions order all the parts and build it...$500 later...BUT it will be worth it!!! SO GOOD! I love it. it's awesome. Every moc I try to give one point of constructive criticism so people can become better builders but I can't for this one...I tried and I can't.

On 2017-07-26 at 9:47 PM, technic_addict said:

After seeing this in person tonight, it looks even better in person than the pictures.  It will be another build for sure, hopefully white!

Congrats on an amazing job!  Again!

Thanks Technic-addict! Always a great time meeting with the group. 

18 hours ago, MattL600 said:

Man that is beautiful

thanks man :sweet:

11 hours ago, MovieMocs said:

This is the most beautiful thing I've seen in my life!! I actually wanna buy the instructions order all the parts and build it...$500 later...BUT it will be worth it!!! SO GOOD! I love it. it's awesome. Every moc I try to give one point of constructive criticism so people can become better builders but I can't for this one...I tried and I can't.

thanks, and I hope you enjoy the process as much as I have. Black edition below.

Lamborghini Veneno + black editionLamborghini Veneno + black edition 2Lamborghini Veneno + filters

Edited by Lox Lego

1 hour ago, LvdH said:

Even though it's not actually black, it gives a nice idea of how black would look. :thumbup: I like it, even though I think black isn't my favourite colour to build in. You kinda lose the lines and curves. I hope in some years we could build it in lime :wub::

Perhaps when the CAD is done, Blakbird could do a render of it in other colours than red.

Yeah, green would be so amazing!! If only they had all the panels for all colors...

17 minutes ago, Lox Lego said:

Yeah, green would be so amazing!! If only they had all the panels for all colors...

Yup and so would medium blue :wub:

Mind blowing model! The shaping with the panels is top notch, and all the features included are quite awesome.

On 7/24/2017 at 0:15 PM, Meatman said:

Perhaps the wheels are slightly too large for the scale? IDK.  When you look at it from the side compared to the actual car, it looks like maybe it should be a few studs longer. Still a great representation and one that you should be proud of. :classic:

9F0wkxf.jpg

Hi @Meatman, that picture of the Veneno you posted is not a perfectly straight angle of the car, distorting the scaling. Below is a photo overlay of my car with the a straight on photo of the Veneno hardtop. (it represents the car I was scaling much better - there weren't too many Veneno roadster photos to work with that werent digitally created)
I was discussing with @technic_addict why my Models do seem to look a bit narrower between the wheels, and we feel its due to the larger gap I create around the wheels that give the appearance of a
shorter car. Next build I will try and account for this visual discrepancy but creating the stud length between the wheels to be 1 - 2 studs wider.

35460805513_b6fd993427_o.jpgLamborghini Veneno- photo overlay by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

10 hours ago, Psithur said:

Mind blowing model! The shaping with the panels is top notch, and all the features included are quite awesome.

Thanks @Psithur :sweet:

36041025482_dac6a30956_b.jpgLamborghini Veneno + filters by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

36073390611_175b783e60_b.jpgLamborghini Veneno + filters by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

Edited by Lox Lego

how are instructions coming along for this fantastic car?? just getting a little anxious!! almost finished JO's DB11 so what is next??

On 2017-08-29 at 9:51 PM, AFOLegofan66 said:

how are instructions coming along for this fantastic car?? just getting a little anxious!! almost finished JO's DB11 so what is next??

Hey AFOL! The instructions have commenced. I will try and complete them this week then send them to @Thorsten50 for the professional instructions. 

Edited by Lox Lego

I almost forgot that the same author is for this one and for Ford GT...Perhaps you shall add mini fig of Valentino Balboni to this Lambo :wink:

Edited by I_Igor

4 hours ago, I_Igor said:

I almost forgot that the same author is for this one and for Ford GT...Perhaps you shall add mini fig of Valentino Balboni to this Lambo :wink:

Heh heh.... wouldn't that be perfect :wink:

1 hour ago, Lox Lego said:

Heh heh.... wouldn't that be perfect :wink:

Yes it would be. But still Countach is my nr.1 Lambo of all time

30 minutes ago, technic_addict said:

:wub:

I just finished the one by @skyliner with many esthetic changes.

That would be very interesting to see :thumbup:

Just now, I_Igor said:

That would be very interesting to see :thumbup:

I believe a mod locked the official topic.  If I have some time I will take some pictures and send them to you.  Cheers.

Just now, technic_addict said:

I believe a mod locked the official topic.  If I have some time I will take some pictures and send them to you.  Cheers.

Thank you, so after I finish my Unimogs, Sprayer...I could finish my 67' Eleanor and add McLaren P1 and Countach to "cars" collection :wink:

@Thorsten50 has been working around the clock to create the Veneno digitally. The Model is now ready, the instructions will follow. Stay tuned!!

37288841912_edecb80e6c_b.jpg

Edited by Lox Lego

Wow. You are a very talented builder, almost an artist. Those doors not only look good but the way they work is amazing. I don't even know if I have all the pieces (probably not) but still looking forward for the instructions.

Really amazing project! Where to find time and parts to build all this coolness?:wacko:

9 hours ago, AFOLegofan66 said:

amazing digital photo's...all ready for the plans when they are available!!

Yes, exciting to see it digitally built!

9 hours ago, technic_addict said:

@Lox Lego will @Thorsten50 look at possibility of white?

I would LOVE to see a white version :wub: We will see If Thorsten can do that. The 2l beams for the rear wheel arch could be replaced with PN  60483  and a rigid hose could be placed thru it.