Lox Lego

Lamborghini Veneno - Instructions + Jaap sticker pack

1 hour ago, AFOLegofan66 said:

I ordered my plans today but have not received the link yet!! I think the price is great for all the work involved,,,both you and Thorsten50, I have paid more for good plans. I will make the red one because it is more original. Thanks again for making this available!! The Ford GT is right around the corner!! I have parts set aside for both...awesome!!

Hi,

Thanks for the patience, this is the first time I have used this website.

I have fixed the pending status and you should receive the instructions now.

Edited by Lox Lego

2 hours ago, Lox Lego said:

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-10574/Loxlego/lamborghini-veneno-roadster-50th-anniversary-pirelli-edition/#info 

White version parts list is now also avail on Rebrickable.

@technic_addict, check out the white version below with the ridgid axle. It works like a charm. 

Thanks for looking into it!  I will likely do a mod to use a white flex axle or maybe just use a black one instead.

Now I need to make a decision.....finish your brothers car which is about 75% complete.......or begin collecting pieces for this :laugh:

1 hour ago, technic_addict said:

Thanks for looking into it!  I will likely do a mod to use a white flex axle or maybe just use a black one instead.

Now I need to make a decision.....finish your brothers car which is about 75% complete.......or begin collecting pieces for this :laugh:

Oh the difficult choices we make each day :grin: I.D say do both at once :wink:

Like I said at rebrickable, wonderful build! Keep it up!

I am thinking to build a white one, is orange a possibility?

Lox, if I buy the instructions would it be please possible to send me some MLcad, or LDD files? I want to see if I can extend the length by adding 1 black stud in length behind the door.