Lox Lego

Lamborghini Veneno - Instructions + Jaap sticker pack

59 minutes ago, LvdH said:

The pin with stop bush is also very rare in white. I don't know if you used any, but better start bricklinkimg those if you did... 

Do you know if you used any red 16L soft axles? They don't exist in white. Although, I think they might come soon... 

Also, can't you create parts list through the digital file, @Thorsten50? I know LDD and Stud.io have the possibility to do that, and I know Rebrickable can create parts list from several CAD files. Perhaps a preliminary parts list could help!

White would look amazing! I think they also did a white one with an Italian flag through the car, which would be really cool if you reproduce it in LEGO (sticker?). 

Hey @LvdH, I just bought a ton of white 2l pin / axle arms on bricklink ? Yes they're rare, but still fairly cheap. I may have used 16l flex axles, but you could use black flex axles with white 2l connectors overtop. I had to do that with the front of the ford GT. Still looks decent. A sweet sticker package would look great I bet :blush:

1 hour ago, LvdH said:

So there's a white car coming soon? :laugh: Well, maybe I should rephrase myself; they're hard to find in large quantities. 

Yes... I have realized my lineup of cars aren't so colourful yet. Need some variety in colors! 

Hello all... I am very excited to say Thorsten is complete the instructions for the Veneno - in 2 color schemes!! We are in partnership with Japp for a sticker package, that is the final item to be completed before it is posted on rebrickable. So while we wait, be sure to enjoy the photos of the original and Pirelli version of this 50th edition supercar worth 4.2 million $ Thorsten has digitally designed ! Can’t wait to see this color scheme in real life...

Lamborghini Veneno - Pirelli Version ? Instructions complete!Lamborghini Veneno - Professional instructions coming soon!!Lamborghini Veneno - Pirelli Version ? Instructions complete!Lamborghini Veneno - Professional instructions coming soon!!

Lamborghini Veneno - Pirelli Version ? Instructions complete!

Edited by Lox Lego

beautiful photo's!!  Instructions will be awesome for sure. Jaap does a fantastic job on the stickers. Great to complement any fine Lego MOC.

The color Inspiration

Aventador 40th Anniversary Pirelli Edition                                      Veneno 50th Anniversary Pirelli Edition

Lamborghini%20Aventador%20Pirelli%20Edit37802080746_af84f1228f_b.jpg

Edited by Thorsten50

2 hours ago, Thorsten50 said:

The color Inspiration

Aventador 40th Anniversary Pirelli Edition                                      Veneno 50th Anniversary Pirelli Edition

Thanks Thorsten!! The colour combo is looking very cool :sweet:

The top and side view work as a perfect side view for an overlay, so I’ve tested the scaling to the real car with the renders. It’s mighty close!

Lamborghini Veneno - Photo OverlayLamborghini Veneno - Photo Overlay

The 50th edition looks amazing as does the original in red.  I'm really looking forward to build this.  Thanks for an amazing build and instructions.

Growing up I always remember Lambos in yellow (Countach), orange and green.  I do recall seeing many Diablos in red of course.  I would love to see this in lime green if all the parts were available - not sure.

Awesome renders, what a beast!

1 hour ago, KD123 said:

Growing up I always remember Lambos in yellow (Countach), orange and green.  I do recall seeing many Diablos in red of course.  I would love to see this in lime green if all the parts were available - not sure.

Awesome renders, what a beast!

Unfortunately lime green, medium blue etc. are all missing certain panels.  You can't make this car in orange either because there is no #5,6 panels in Orange.

IMO the only way you can make a lime green or medium blue type vehicle is if you design and build it knowing which panels and pieces are available.

12 hours ago, Blakbird said:

renders

Awesome Blakbird! Didn't even know these were getting created. They really make the model pop out in 3D! Thanks for sharing.:classic:

Hey all,

The instructions are finally avail. on Rebrickable: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-10559 

The white version will be on rebrickable later today. A massive thanks goes out to @Thorsten50 for the countless hours designing wonderful instructions and helping me get setup with rebrickable.

And a big shout out to my bro @DugaldIC who continually helps with technical solutions and support, wouldn't be here without you! 

Its my birthday today, and 2 years ago today I got back into Technic Lego with my first big set, the 4x4 crawler. The rest is history, so happy to have found this awesome hobby!

35248544504_64d19ef7cb_b.jpgBlack from the future by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

Edited by Lox Lego

55 minutes ago, Lox Lego said:

Hey all,

The instructions are finally avail. on Rebrickable: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-10559 

The white version will be on rebrickable later today. A massive thanks goes out to @Thorsten50 for the countless hours designing wonderful instructions and helping me get setup with rebrickable.

And a big shout out to my bro @DugaldIC who continually helps with technical solutions and support, wouldn't be here without you! 

Its my birthday today, and 2 years ago today I got back into Technic Lego with my first big set, the 4x4 crawler. The rest is history, so happy to have found this awesome

Happy Birthday Lachlan!  Your progression in two years is remarkable and you are very talented builder.

Will there stickers be released?  I didn't notice anything added on Jaap's website.

I am interested to see how @Thorsten50 handled some parts which don't exist in white like 22961 Technic Pin Connector Hub with 1 Axle, 48989 Technic Pin Connector Hub Perpendicular 3L with 4 Pin, 32202 Hose Soft Axle 16 and maybe more but that is what I quickly see.

1 hour ago, technic_addict said:

Happy Birthday Lachlan!  Your progression in two years is remarkable and you are very talented builder.

Will there stickers be released?  I didn't notice anything added on Jaap's website.

Hi technic Addict!! The sticker link is in the PDF on page 234 ? and thanks!!

Edited by Lox Lego

2 minutes ago, Thorsten50 said:

@technic_addict The 32202 Hose Soft Axle 16 is changed in to Flex Hose 17.

Thanks for responding so quickly.  I am assuming you mean the rigid hose 75C17?  That may be a problem for everyone since there are none for sale on BL.

What about the other parts I listed?

I am not trying to be difficult but $35 CAD for instructions is probably the most expensive supercar instructions I have seen to date and I would like to make sure it is possible to make in white before committing.  Have the instructions been test built to validate accuracy and issues?

Thanks.

6 minutes ago, technic_addict said:

Thanks for responding so quickly.  I am assuming you mean the rigid hose 75C17?  That may be a problem for everyone since there are none for sale on BL.

What about the other parts I listed?

I am not trying to be difficult but $35 CAD for instructions is probably the most expensive supercar instructions I have seen to date and I would like to make sure it is possible to make in white before committing.  Have the instructions been test built to validate accuracy and issues?

Thanks.

Hey Technic Addict,

regarding PN 22961 - they were substituted for grey ones, 48989 for grey, and the ridgid hose is avail. in black on bricklink. I could try and mimic the shape with a ridgid hose tonight at home and show you how it works. I understand completely regarding these questions, I will try and look into it.

24076003328_8859415513_z.jpgLamborghini Veneno - Renders by Blakbird by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

Just now, Lox Lego said:

Hey Technic Addict,

regarding PN 22961 - they were substituted for grey ones, 48989 for grey, and the ridgid hose is avail. in black on bricklink. I could try and mimic the shape with a ridgid hose tonight at home and show you how it works. I understand completely regarding these questions, I will try and look into it.

Do you have pictures of where the grey substitutes were made so I can see how visibility distracting it is?

Is the 16L flex axle in red or 17L rigid hose used in the wheel well area?

2 hours ago, technic_addict said:

Do you have pictures of where the grey substitutes were made so I can see how visibility distracting it is?

Is the 16L flex axle in red or 17L rigid hose used in the wheel well area?

Hi @technic_addict, yes the 17L ridgid hose is used in the wheel area. You can see the grey in the photo above, its quite minimal where the grey pieces are located visually. You could always paint the 2 parts that need different colors :wink: (as much as that is frowned upon its just 2 parts:) 

I ordered my plans today but have not received the link yet!! I think the price is great for all the work involved,,,both you and Thorsten50, I have paid more for good plans. I will make the red one because it is more original. Thanks again for making this available!! The Ford GT is right around the corner!! I have parts set aside for both...awesome!!