Lox Lego

Lamborghini Veneno - Instructions + Jaap sticker pack

The Lamborghini Veneno Roadster takes the aerodynamic efficiency of a racing prototype onto everyday roads. This super sports car is characterized by optimal aerodynamics in order to guarantee stability in fast curves and a behavior like a racing prototype.

Flickr Album: https://flic.kr/s/aHsm53decD

The Lego Car Blog: https://thelegocarblog.com/2017/07/23/veneno-2/

The roadster version is even more rare, as 3 versions were built for a hefty 4.2 million $ price tag.

35924756061_f10b5c193f_b.jpgTop secret new build by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

When my good friend @Kalps1811 suggested to build this car, I was worried. It looked like the craziest, most wild "concept" style car Lamborghini has even made.

35248544504_64d19ef7cb_b.jpgBlack from the future by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

But as I got further into the build, everything fell into place.

35696853360_309f302b5a_b.jpgOne mean stance... by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

This hypercar has been a absolute joy to build.

35234473364_3db437c54e_b.jpgTop secret top view ? by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

The car features super easy access battery from the bottom, a button between the seats to turn on the power, 2 XL for drive, 1 servo built between the front suspension, m-motor for doors, Custom V12 engine (made by my bro) Motorized doors with the shifter acting as selector for each door, removable  engine cover, hood opens, front suspension with torsion bar and shocks built in (designed by @DugaldIC) rear suspension - horizontal coil overs, Sbrick plus, front lights (2x) and rear lights (4x).

35704133030_8811561d42_b.jpgLamborghini Veneno by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

I have put my heart and soul into this build. Each day, I'd reference the build to the real car and assess which features looked correct and to scale, and which didn't.

35942245021_a3ec6f46b6_b.jpgLamborghini Veneno by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

Some difficult thing I came across on this build were the doors on an upward, inward angle (allowing the car to drive when doors are open) and the hood being 4 stud off the ground.

36094058575_54b1264068_b.jpgLamborghini Veneno by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

I will be working with  @Thorsten50 on instructions for this build. There will be a small price to the instructions this time, to cover some of the time and effort put into acquiring all these pieces to time spent making the build.

36054331966_9c958c9255_b.jpgLamborghini Veneno by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

SO stay tuned, but in the meantime, enjoy the video and photos on the Lamborghini Veneno!!

Edited by Lox Lego

Oh man, this is amazing. What you've managed to do, is take what some may call an ugly car and make it look better, while still keeping it instantly recognisable. With each model, you continue to improve and impress.:thumbup:

*oh2* *comment coming after I pick my jaw up off the floor*

And find the right words...

Cannot believe you made this car in Lego, this is mind-blowing! :wub_drool: Amazing job, I really love how you did the lights! :thumbup: Why was it so expensive?

Great build! Very clean lines, the whole bodywork is working together.
Do you have more details on the door mechanism, that looks quite interesting with all the angles?

I can't believe you have another fantastic car for me to build!! I am nearly finished the Bugatti and now this...thanks a lot!! It makes sense that you are charging a fee for this. You should have charged for the other two builds. They are so awesome....so we will keep in touch and I  look forward to the plans when they are available!!

29 minutes ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

Why was it so expensive?

Because Lamborghini!

Absolutely nailed this! Can't say any better! 

What motor, and what ratio?

Just now, Leonardo da Bricki said:

@Aventador2004: I was talking about the price of procuring parts for the model. I know Lamborghini = ludicrous price.

Ok, I thought you meant real price.

Every single time you make a new car, you get exponentially better even at such a high level. Can't wait to see what you come up with next as this looks fantastic

3 hours ago, Lox Lego said:

most wild "concept" style car Lamborghini has even made.

I think that goes to the Egoista.

Anyways, this moc is simply amazing! I congratulate you for making such an awesome build.

I am hopping on the band wagon here......the speed at which you complete builds and the quality of each is truly astounding. I have really enjoyed each build, but this one takes the cake.....

Wow, absolutely stunning. Perfect panelling on the outside and all the works on the inside with PF even... Makes me wonder, is there any car/shape you are not able to build...?

Edited by Rudivdk

Instantly recognisable. Superb model, love the seemless use of both technic and standard parts

The stacked beam technique is is really justified here and it looks perfect. Considering the looks, there isn't really much else left to be said in the world of Lego supercars. You and your brother can build anything so there's hardly a point for us to build replicas any more. So, when will you come up with your own designs?

Edited by Lipko

Thanks Lochie for creating this excellent model, I look forward to building when instructions are ready.

Cheers ??

7 hours ago, nerdsforprez said:

but this one takes the cake.....

And snarfs it down...

So being loxs brother I have the pleasure of seeing all of his builds before the world does, from the very beginning good or bad. However with this model I gave him very little help besides the front suspension and he completely blew me away with what he came up with. Everything seemed to fall into place effortlessly and he even came up with his very own unique doors which work perfectly. I know I say this everytime but seriously..... This is by far your best most technical build to date :thumbup::wub: