Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

LEGO Minifigures - LEGO Ninjago Movie Series Poll

LEGO Minifigures - LEGO Ninjago Movie Series   

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite character inside LEGO Ninjago Movie Series?

• Kai Kendo
    • Spinjitzu Training Nya
    • Lloyd
    • Master Wu
    • Garmadon
    • Jay Walker
    • Lloyd Garmadon
    • Cole
    • Misako
    • Zane
    • Shark Army General #1
    • Shark Army Octopus
    • Shark Army Angler
    • Shark Army Angler
    • Flashback Garmadon
    • Volcano Garmadon
    • Gong & Guitar Rocker
    • GPL Tech
    • Sushi Chef
    • N-POP Girl
  2. 2. Are you looking forward to the official release of the LEGO Minifigures - LEGO Ninjago Movie Series?

3. 3. Do you think this LEGO Minifigures - LEGO Ninjago Movie Series will be successful in terms of sales and popularity?

Hello everyone,

*Waving hands* It's me and I am back to conduct the latest poll and survey for the brand new exciting LEGO Ninjago Movie Series poll in our Eurobricks Community. Eurobricks Community has been actively engaging in this topic discussion.

For the past official Eurobricks polls with regards to LEGO Collectables Minifigures Series even though they may not be so applicable anymore, they can still be found in the following links below.

Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 2 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 3 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 4 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 5 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 6 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 7 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 8 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 9 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 10 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 11 Poll
The LEGO Movie Series Poll
The LEGO Simpsons Series Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 12 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 13 Poll
The LEGO Simpsons Series 2 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 13 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 14 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 15 Poll
The LEGO Disney Minifigures Series Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 16 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 17 poll

36022624985_394282dc39_o_d.jpg

Let us know what you think about this new LEGO Minifigures - LEGO Ninjago Movie series especially on your choice of the favourite minifigure!

WhiteFang

I have to vote for Jay. I like his hairpiece and  orange scarf.

N-Pop Girl for me. Sushi Chef is a close second

(You look good as a blonde WhiteFang :laugh:)

Edited by Robert8

12 minutes ago, samurai-turtle said:

Batman movie series? *huh* I thought it was Ninjago. But I think the only ones I will get are the Garmadons & Lloyds. 

Amended. :tongue: 

7 minutes ago, samurai-turtle said:

Batman movie series? *huh* I thought it was Ninjago. But I think the only ones I will get are the Garmadons & Lloyds. 

Copy-and-paste oopsie...

Btw, I am not really looking forward to this CMF even if I am a big Ninjago fan because I find the line up of the characters 'safe' and the civilians with the straw hats I was expecting were not included. Really bummed out.

Well, for some reason, I went with the Misako CMF. It's probably that new hairpiece with the chopsticks she dons that I really like. Now as for my second choice, it probably would be the female shark army general, since she has the closest thing Lego has done to a navy general torso design.

But overall, I think it is a very well done CMS; and although many may not find the figures as themselves to be useful, I think they offer much to repurpose picked apart.

The parts on Flashback Garmadon and GPL tech look very useful. This series will make a fine addition to my collection.

Sushi chef is the clear winner for me here. He is the only figure I like as a whole, instead of just some parts. I have no clear runner-up.

Not a bad series, but not really excited for it - waiting for a regular CMF series, however far off that may be.

6 minutes ago, Ardelon said:

Sushi chef is the clear winner for me here. He is the only figure I like as a whole, instead of just some parts. I have no clear runner-up.

Not a bad series, but not really excited for it - waiting for a regular CMF series, however far off that may be.

I feel the same, mostly.

I am excited for the series, if only because the movie series minifigures are yellow skinned, and this series will provide a lot of fun and interesting parts just about everywhere.

But yes, Sushi Chef is far above the others in terms of a complete minifigure and the most useful parts all around.

2 hours ago, x105Black said:

I feel the same, mostly.

I am excited for the series, if only because the movie series minifigures are yellow skinned, and this series will provide a lot of fun and interesting parts just about everywhere.

But yes, Sushi Chef is far above the others in terms of a complete minifigure and the most useful parts all around.

True, there are a lot of great parts, and its good we are at least getting a yellow-skinned series. I guess I should count my blessings.

Tempted as I was to vote for Lloyd Garmadon just for that bowl, I've gone with Pyjamas (Volcano) Garmadon. I still dream of one day getting Dressing Gown Garmadon from the tv show; this may be as close as we get.

On 20/07/2017 at 4:54 PM, Umbra-Manis said:

The Shark Army Angler appears twice in place of the great white.

Still...