Aston Martin VulcanAston Martin VulcanAston Martin Vulcan

My moc of the Aston Martin Vulcan, at the moment it's my favourite moc. First saw the car while watching Grand Tour and loved it.

The front of the car isn't very accurate but overall this is a satisfactory build.

Hope you guys like it !

Regards,

KMP

FB :  www.facebook.com/kmpmocs

Flickr :  www.flickr.com/photos/149274215@N03/

Edited by KMPMOCS

what a brutal design! nice! - i think it works really well and including all those functions give it a great playability

2 hours ago, Ron Dayes said:

what a brutal design! nice! - i think it works really well and including all those functions give it a great playability

Thanks Ron :)

I haven't seen the car before, but damn that's a cool design. Nice shapes everywhere.

I'm now following you on Flickr, fellow 8-wider lol

Ohhh, the Vulcan! Talk about one wild looking car! :oh:

th?id=OIP.cACFs3rfB4PEqu2jEUy8zAEsCo&pid=15.1

Well you've certainly done a good looking take on the car in bricks, definitely does it justice! :thumbup:

2 hours ago, Henchmen4Hire said:

I haven't seen the car before, but damn that's a cool design. Nice shapes everywhere.

I'm now following you on Flickr, fellow 8-wider lol

Thanks, I like your work too !

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Ohhh, the Vulcan! Talk about one wild looking car! :oh:

th?id=OIP.cACFs3rfB4PEqu2jEUy8zAEsCo&pid=15.1

Well you've certainly done a good looking take on the car in bricks, definitely does it justice! :thumbup:

Thanks! And yea that's a beast of a car man...

By the way, are those red wedge pieces at the corners of the hood this piece cut in half?

11291.jpg?1

It's a great piece for car mocs, i just can't find halves like you used. I may just snip a white one in half for an upcoming moc :]

Edited by Henchmen4Hire

47 minutes ago, Henchmen4Hire said:

By the way, are those red wedge pieces at the corners of the hood this piece cut in half?

It's a great piece for car mocs, i just can't find halves like you used. I may just snip a white one in half for an upcoming moc :]

No they are new pieces from the speed champions line this year

29119 & 29120

7 hours ago, Henchmen4Hire said:

Just looked up the car, yikes thats a round, tough car to make. Now I can see all the details you managed to recreate :)

Thanks ! And those corner pieces' part numbers are correctly pointed out by supertruper :)  Without the new parts that Lego introduced these past couple years this moc wouldn't be possible actually.

On 26.7.2017 at 3:16 AM, Henchmen4Hire said:

Thanks, I was looking for that piece in Wedges instead of Slopes :tongue: I'm glad the Studio program has it already

Can u use tem in stud.io? I cant... if i click it it starts to lag - i can only drag the piece in the part menu (which is super weird) but not move it to the build screen...

7 hours ago, Ron Dayes said:

Can u use tem in stud.io? I cant... if i click it it starts to lag - i can only drag the piece in the part menu (which is super weird) but not move it to the build screen...

Yea I dont know if its just me or program bugs, have tried using Stud.io myself but something isn't quite right with it sometimes...

7 minutes ago, madejp86 said:

wow this is nice, I really would like to make this into a 6 studs wide

Thanks, and feel free to do so :) with 6-wide build u could choose from a wider range of windscreens too

10 hours ago, Ron Dayes said:

It's a bug, we currently can't load those parts.

Studio is still relatively new so they're improving it all the time, report any bugs you find on the beta forum for it over at Bricklink.

4 hours ago, KMPMOCS said:

Yea I dont know if its just me or program bugs, have tried using Stud.io myself but something isn't quite right with it sometimes...

Thanks, and feel free to do so :) with 6-wide build u could choose from a wider range of windscreens too

1 hour ago, Henchmen4Hire said:

It's a bug, we currently can't load those parts.

Studio is still relatively new so they're improving it all the time, report any bugs you find on the beta forum for it over at Bricklink.

yes, indeed - its still quite new. has it flaws - like loading an LDD file inside and have a few parts the wrong way - but im sure they are aware of it considering the allready great number of users ;)