Hello everyone, I have started this form today because i could not find one anywhere else on Eurobricks. So, this is the place for anyone to discuss the mysterious Lego technic set 42067...

To start this off i would like to re-point out something Jim pointed out about the 42070 in his review. he mentioned that the lower corners of the front that say TOW 067. Hmm very suspicious...:hmpf_bad:

Chase

Stickers these days often refer to the set's designer. 67 may simply be Uwe Wabra's year of birth. Consider the 42040 Fire Plane set with "1980" on a sticker.

2 hours ago, Sariel said:

Stickers these days often refer to the set's designer. 67 may simply be Uwe Wabra's year of birth. Consider the 42040 Fire Plane set with "1980" on a sticker.

Hmm.. i did not think of it that way. But i got some good news for all Lego Technic fans...

And sometimes sets get cancelled or delayed, 42068 was likely to have been 42051, which was never released, only to be upgraded/reworked and released this year.

I very much doubt there will ever be a 42067 set

42051 and 42012-19 are missing set numbers that have never been used so it´s not a first for Technic, or indeed for other themes. I agree that the sticker has some significance to the designer more than being any conspiracy theory.

SOmetimes sets can get cancelled late on in the design stage or pushed back with another number, like 42051-68.

We learned that there is a possibility of a 42067 and that Uwe Wabra birth date is top secret

Just now, JunkstyleGio said:

We learned that the people at CS do not have any info about a set with a 42067 designation.

Yes but i also talked a person at cs that said to keep checking there website.:hmpf_bad:

Well everyone, I don't think there is any 42067 and never will be. Unless its combined models it can't exist. It would of been at the Nuremberg toy fair.

Really? Just wasted 5min of my life watching the video - yeah, I Skipped some parts of video -