Klaus-Dieter

2018 Creator Sets

That ought to really piss off a lot of resellers. I guess it's an okay set kind of blah to me though for that kind of money. Will be interesting to see if they update it any or use all the original parts, I would like to have a few of them. Wonder how much it will be costing as well. 

7 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Wait, are you saying they'll be rereleasing this set, much like with the Taj Mahal last year? :distressed:

Brickset - 4999 Vestas Wind Turbine

Not very likely! Vestas probably paid Lego a lot of money to give the employees a nice exclusive gift 10 years ago. I do not think Lego could release it (do to licences, agreements etc) even if they liked to.. Probably just someone who found the old picture or maybe Vestas has ordered a new set this year :def_shrug:

I think the wind mill might actually work. It is a renewable form of energy as much as LEGO is a renewable toy. It wont fit in my house though, so Im not in the market for this wind mill.

As for the value for resellers, collectors etc? All in the game. You cannot blame LEGO for using commercial opportunities. And every investor knows that no investment is without risk... 

Edited by Goverman

On 8/20/2018 at 5:34 PM, Goverman said:

I think the wind mill might actually work. It is a renewable form of energy as much as LEGO is a renewable toy. It wont fit in my house though, so Im not in the market for this wind mill.

As for the value for resellers, collectors etc? All in the game. You cannot blame LEGO for using commercial opportunities. And every investor knows that no investment is without risk... 

Lego made a windmill in a smaller version in 7747, and they may very well make a new bigger one this year, but a re-release of a set that was never on the normal marked from 10 years ago I find hard to believe :sceptic: 

Bought Outback Adventures today and was surprised to see that the instructions were bagged. Is that uncommon or something only creator sets are doing now?

9 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

Bought Outback Adventures today and was surprised to see that the instructions were bagged. Is that uncommon or something only creator sets are doing now?

Technic sets sometimes have bagged instructions, especially on the larger sets and the sticker sheet will be in the same bag