Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

[OL - FB] Lavalette Government Building

After some growth, Lavalette has a new building worthy of an Oleander colony.

1.png
2.png

3.png
4.png

The RNTC is able to buy this propery. It is 112x64 stufs, and has 9695 pieces.

This is a great looking government building. :thumbup:
The light grey columns with the tan walls look good.  I like the windows you used.  I'll have to try using some of mine in a similar fashion.

I would add more detail to the roof such as chimneys and little fence detail around the edges of the flat portions of the roof.

A nice Oleondish building, it looks massive! I like the croissants fleur de lis on the door, and these columns.

A very grandiose and imposing building. I quite like the facade a lot. If i had to improve anything, would be to add some basic details on the roof (a railing maybe or stuff like that), nevertheless the whole building totally captures Oleander beliefs and culture :wink:

Quite imposing indeed!

My remark is the same as the others, some roof detailing would have added a few extra "i"'s in my "Niice"! :)

Very well done. You did a really nice job capturing the overall look and feel of an Oleandish government building. The ponds are a great touch and you did a great job adding some irregularities to the pavement. I'll echo what others have already said and say that some details on the roof would improve the build, and you may wish to add some minifigs going about their business. 

Thanks everyone! Yeah, I should've added more detail. I'll definitely do that next time.