Bat Wolf of Lego Batman Movie

Bat Wolf, the chopper seen in the Lego Batman Movie, it first appeared when Robin managed to sneak into the Bat Cave, and appeared again around the 1 hr 05 min mark in the movie.

Its image is also included in the LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE: The Making of the Movie book.

Its not a very accurate build as my only reference was still images from the movie, so I went for simple, straight-forward building technics for this chopper :)

Regards,

KMP
www.facebook.com/kmpmocs

Edited by KMPMOCS

11 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

That looks super heavy duty. I wouldn't mind getting this in a set, looks great!

Yea, I fell in love with it when I saw the movie, not sure if Lego was gonna release this in future so I went ahead and built myself one haha.

Wow, Cant believe I only just found this. Just like you I fell in love with this vehicle when I saw it in the film. Amazing job recreating it, I wish I could get the instructions to make one myself.

It is kinda strange that this is the only vehicle in that image from the book that didn’t get made...

Great job on creating it. Makes me wish more now that it was a set. 

On 10/02/2018 at 8:47 AM, Predator2712 said:

Wow, Cant believe I only just found this. Just like you I fell in love with this vehicle when I saw it in the film. Amazing job recreating it, I wish I could get the instructions to make one myself.

2 hours ago, Vindicare said:

It is kinda strange that this is the only vehicle in that image from the book that didn’t get made...

Thanks guys !

2 hours ago, Vindicare said:

You never know.  Still a long way to go before it hits 2019. 

10 minutes ago, Lionbear8 said:

You never know.  Still a long way to go before it hits 2019. 

Yea I believe they will release it officially in the future, Lego choppers have always been well received by children and AFOL.