Splashie

Hello! I'm Splashie :D

Hey, I'm Splashie (well atleast that's what I'm called on thease forums, haha!) I am in my 20's and from Scotland. I'm autistic and suffer from severe anxiety and depression. I have recently gotten into lego as a hobby to try help me relax and calm down my mind when its racing around in scary circles. Currently I'm mostly collecting lego elves sets, but I like the look of alot of the different sets, especially minecraft as I love minecraft aswell. I think I will always prefer buying sets as I'm not very creative, I could probably picture ideas in my head but would never be able to translate them into actually building something awesome. I do love looking at others creations though as some are just so amazing I drool in envy! I'm happy if anyone wants to talk or message me as I joined this because of my new love of lego but also as I am quite isolated and would love any friends / people to chat with who like similar things etc. I hope this introduction is ok, sorry if I said anything wrong!

Hello Splashie & welcome to Eurobricks! I'm sure you find a lot of lovely creations here. Enjoy! :classic:

Welcome Splashie! Been in similar shoes as you! Hang in there! We are all here (on earth) to learn and change. We are all in this forum to have fun! Have a great time with the Legos! They can be challenging, frustrating and fun! Good luck!