35805809462_2abbc910e9_b.jpg

The Cast

35017791514_164ee215c0_t.jpgDebby Brickolds, Creative Executive (DarkDragon) NPC
35859153015_354b8cba41_t.jpgKevin Spastud, Creative Executive (KotZ) NPC

35818780426_0400b0cf7a_t.jpgAri Nougat, Agent (Shadows)
35471497910_e3a646f4bb_t.jpgAudrey Hepbrick, Actress (Dragonator)
35727495011_8f85e787d2_t.jpgBob Fosstud, Choreographer (PatRat)
35121493983_bde343a58c_t.jpg Brick Affleck, Writer-Director/(bad) Actor (Actor Builder)
35818780316_56b20545eb_t.jpgBrickald Reagan, BAG (Brick Actors Guild) Representative (TinyPiesRUs)
35727494761_4a3402a342_t.jpgBrickie, Dog Actor (Bob)
35727494651_a67ff09612_t.jpgFinn Foley, Sound Guy (Tariq J)
35859153225_db54721fe0_t.jpgGlenn Clutch, Actress (WhiteFang)
35727494501_304c196a98_t.jpgGopher, PA/Intern (Zepher)
35727494431_67f916effb_t.jpg Legonardo Brickcaprio, Actor (Umbra-Manis)
35727494341_d3e4c93ecc_t.jpgNash Bricksman, Writer (mediumsnowman)
35727494281_2353c5e276_t.jpgRoger Ebrick, Critic (Lord Duvors)
35859152675_73260a7d03_t.jpgRosamund Bricke, Wardrobe Designer (Rider Raider)
35727494061_d7ec8b12e6_t.jpgStudcille B DeMille, Director (Khscarymovie4)
35859152425_96d5fee301_t.jpgThelma Brickmacher, Film Editor (Kintobor)
35727493971_b4cd6e466e_t.jpgWilliam Plastic, Director of Photography (jluck)

The Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the ABS (Town) or the Burpamount (Scum). To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum/Evil characters, while the Scum must outnumber the Town. Any Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
  3. Every “day” is 72 hours long. That’s 3 days. Plenty of time. You can’t vote for the first 24 hours, but as soon as the 25th hour begins, you can. At the end of the 72 hours, the Night stage follows for a majority of 48 hours.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game hosts. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. You may not quote PMs from other players. Quoting PMs from other players will result in a same-day 3-vote penalty against you for each incident.
  7. Do not play the game outside the day-thread and PMs. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game. Play with your roles. Have fun with them and get into character, you'll enjoy the game more.
  8. If you are dead, your game is over. You may not comment on the game to any living or dead players in any form. This includes posting, private messaging, direct chat, email or any other form of online or offline communication with the exception of the deadboard, provided to you by the game hosts. The deadboard is for dead-to-dead player communication only. Any information you had becomes void and may not be passed on. The same applies for living players making contact with those who are no longer playing, no matter what the stated purpose. Both situations can appear to be an attempt to gain information or cause influence that would be unfair to the remaining living players. Whether you are still playing or have already died, if you are contacted inappropriately, please notify the hosts immediately. Violation of this rule will result in instant mod-kill, taking away of your Oscar, and bad press.
  9. You may not edit your posts. Editing your post will result in a 2-vote penalty. All EB staff can see ALL edits. This is your only warning.
  10. You must post in every Day Thread. Failure to do so will result in a 1-vote penalty at the start of the next day.
  11. You must vote in every Day Thread. Failure to do so will result in a 1-vote penalty at the start of the next day.
  12. These rules will not change through the game. Do not pester the hosts about changing any rules.
  13. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the hosts using your role PM. All other forms of communications will be ignored.
  14. There are no clues in the photos.
  15. There are no clues in the photos!
  16. Characters were created separately from roles being assigned, so the type of expression/headgear/tone/clothing/etc has nothing to do with what team a character is on.
  17. Placement of a character within a photo does not indicate what team the character is on.
  18. Some figures have dual-sided heads and the heads might be turned around for photos if the scene warrants it. This is not an indication of the allegiance of the character!
  19. There are no clues in the photos.
  20. Play and have fun. Be silly, serious, comedic, dramatic, whatever you think works to help your team win. Just remember it's a game.

We better find the Burpamount traitors soon. I don't know how long those Brikka Hut boxes are going to last. :look: 

Martin Bricksese? Why not your very own Studcille B DeMille? Also I don't feel safe about being on this set, I mean this is the same place where are beast boy was hit by a train. 

Bricksese? I'm totally in for that movie, provided I don't get stuck on our lot again.

21 minutes ago, Lord Duvors said:

Well, here we are, waiting until someone says something suspicious.

That we are sir! Can you entertain us by giving Burpamount's latest release a good roasting? 

I'm gonna go warm up my face so I can act better. If you hear any weird clicks or clacks, it's not morse code, that's just my jaw doing it's thing. Gotta love it.

Morning everyone. I don't expect to see more unfortunate event and we just want to do our job right. Those bloody Burpamounts are just jeopardizing our lives and our jobs. We are already committed to make great movies in Brickywood. 

35 minutes ago, WhiteFang said:

We are already committed to make great movies in Brickywood. 

Uh, except for "Mystery On The Monorail 3". That one sucked.

Good heavens this is making me nervous. Pass a pizza box over. This kind of stuff makes me nervous, and when I'm nervous, I get hungry.

2 minutes ago, Actor Builder said:

I heard the studio's making a fourth one. 

8 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

Oh yeah. And THIS one's gonna be great, because I'm back in it. Guess who got the writers to resurrect their character with a voodoo scene? That's right: this guy. You're gonna love it.

1 hour ago, Actor Builder said:

To be fair, they were all sub-par to begin with.

1 hour ago, Kintobor said:

One that I presume I will be forced to watch and review?

25 minutes ago, Lord Duvors said:

To be fair, they were all sub-par to begin with.

Hold up there, guy, that's one man's opinion. A highly respected opinion beloved by millions of readers, I admit, but  your readers are basically sheep. Which makes you a wolf. A wolf who's barking up the wrong tree. I'm the tree here, guy. So bark down the road a bit and let me grow in peace. Those first two films are good. 

So we can't leave huh?? Well ain't this just a fine picture. And someone in here didn't take a sho...*sniffs* Never mind. 

I've dealt with a lot of commies in my time, but none were ever quite so vile as Burpamount employees. As the senior-most BAG Representative here, I will do everything in my power to permanently blacklist these Burpamount backstabbers. It'll be just like that Kubrick film Studacus, where all the agitators reveal themselves to be studs, and are subsequently executed by the righteous Roman governing body. Yeehaw!

Good heavens, I can't leave? I must stay here with the... the crew!!?? Where's my agent? This is a disaster!  My trailer better still be on set or there will be hell to pay... *frenzied hair swishing*

These Burpamount wannabes must be found, they are here to sabotage my next award-winning scene obviously, wishing they could do better themselves.  That Henry award will be mine though!! They can't stop the moving pictures!

Where did that cute dog go?  Someone bring me a fruit platter, pronto!

6 minutes ago, Dragonator said:

Where's my agent?

Stuck here with the rest of you. :hmpf_bad:

Dumb as a box or rocks. If she wasn't pretty...

Come along, dear, your trailer is over here by the portable toilets.

Hope the wind doesn't shift.

12 hours ago, TinyPiesRUs said:

I've dealt with a lot of commies in my time, but none were ever quite so vile as Burpamount employees. As the senior-most BAG Representative here, I will do everything in my power to permanently blacklist these Burpamount backstabbers. It'll be just like that Kubrick film Studacus, where all the agitators reveal themselves to be studs, and are subsequently executed by the righteous Roman governing body. Yeehaw!

I find that analogy somewhat disturbing.

Oh pooh. Without being able to leave set how am I going to get anybody their coffees?? Does anyone need anything else? Anything from on set. no one stand up. I can grab anything for anyone. A pizza slice? An oil can?

Voting may begin.

Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.

We need a lynch on Day One, it may not always be right, but it's something to go either way. Let's get this discussion rolling! 

5 hours ago, Zepher said:

Oh pooh. Without being able to leave set how am I going to get anybody their coffees?? Does anyone need anything else? Anything from on set. no one stand up. I can grab anything for anyone. A pizza slice? An oil can?

A Pizza Slice or an Oil Can? This isn't a Garage, it's a murder investigation! Trying to get us distracted from the murder with food, nice try.

Vote: Gopher PA (Zepher)

Just now, Tariq j said:

We need a lynch on Day One, it may not always be right, but it's something to go either way. Let's get this discussion rolling! 

A Pizza Slice or an Oil Can? This isn't a Garage, it's a murder investigation! Trying to get us distracted from the murder with food, nice try.

Vote: Gopher PA (Zepher)

If you think about it, we could all bandwagon on Gopher and he wouldn't be able to defend himself with that horrible speech, right? :laugh: 

Anyways, if we're going to be doing random votes to get the discussion rolling, we may as well poke someone inactive.

Vote: Brickie (Bob)

36 minutes ago, Rider Raider said:

If you think about it, we could all bandwagon on Gopher and he wouldn't be able to defend himself with that horrible speech, right? :laugh: 

Anyways, if we're going to be doing random votes to get the discussion rolling, we may as well poke someone inactive.

Vote: Brickie (Bob)

On that note, Brickie and Fosstud have both not spoken up, although Brickie has checked in since the thread has started, and Fosstud hasn't last I checked. Lurking is suspicious, but at least Fosstud has the excuse of potentially not seeing the thread yet. What's your thoughts, inactive lurkers?

Vote: Bob Fosstud (PatRat)

I'm giving Fosstud the benefit of the doubt here, and I'll remove my vote once he's spoken up.

Since we have to vote, I'm gonna vote to lynch Ebrick because he's dumb and doesn't enjoy any of my movies except for like, two of them. And he speaks weird.

I don't think we should lynch anybody, but if we all have to vote, my vote is going towards that chump. Although I hope he doesn't get lynched because he's still reviewing my next film and I think he might like it.

VOTE: Ebrick (Lord Duvors)