msk6003

[C-model] 42055 D model-Supercar with test stand

Hello! msk here.

This model is my second 42055 C model so I named D model.

First here. Harftrack vehicle with rubber band gun.

I can't write long so let's start.

img1.jpg

Conneced car with stand. Don't have any physical connection so can disconnect easly. Just lifting car using hand.

Car function
1. 6 speed gearbox
2. custom-made differencial gear
3. openable trunk
4. working inline-4-engine
5. openable bonet and working cooling fan
6. working steering wheel

Stand function
1. 2-speed motorise wheel roller
2. HOG steering tester

Now what? INSTRUCTION!

* My all instruction is LDD-photo sequence. What is this? Watch my instruction.:tongue:

156.pngSorry. Example here. Engine cam part.

Edited by msk6003

Hm IMHO to make a car from 42055 set is a bit dull cause of to small tires in set... Perhaps some wehicle with tracks like dozer or so would be better?! I'm not saying that you did a bad work but that set 42055 has to limited parts variety to car in that dimensions...

1 hour ago, I_Igor said:

Hm IMHO to make a car from 42055 set is a bit dull cause of to small tires in set... 

Considering that the BWE doesn't have a differential or engine parts, this C model is a very nice achievement. 

This set is very odd as far as C models go. I started making one, thinking it would be easy with such a large number of parts, but the variety of parts is surprisingly low. Lots of beams, lots of pins, but few connectors relative to the size of the set. It's a great parts pack, but challenging when it comes to C models. 

2 hours ago, BusterHaus said:

Considering that the BWE doesn't have a differential or engine parts, this C model is a very nice achievement. 

In korea lego site review(because I am korean lol) I write about that. I tried writing that here, but my bad english.....

If you want more picture, go here.

9 hours ago, BusterHaus said:

This set is very odd as far as C models go. I started making one, thinking it would be easy with such a large number of parts, but the variety of parts is surprisingly low. Lots of beams, lots of pins, but few connectors relative to the size of the set. It's a great parts pack, but challenging when it comes to C models. 

Agree :wink:

test.png

Plan of another 42055 E model.

I need to think how to connect that banana in 1 stud.

What is that? Secret. :wink: And maybe that model's instruction making is pain.

Edited by msk6003

22 hours ago, BusterHaus said:

Does that mean you won't be making a C-model, or only that it'll take longer than you thought?

Just now, mattthewise said:

Does that mean you won't be making a C-model, or only that it'll take longer than you thought?

No C model from me for the BWE. 

Hi @msk6003,

These instructions look amazing. Thanks. had so much fun building it.

What kind of program do you use for creating the building steps?

Keep on building these awesome mocs!

Cheers, Carl