Bregir

Brethren of the Brick Seas (BoBS) Intro Thread, Era II

A courier has been spotted near the Kings Port harbor with a large bag of dispatches, and he was reportedly seen headed in the direction of the KPA offices. :wink:

Ooooh, that is good new indeed, great to hear! Looking forward to this KPA, as usual. You will do a good job, as usual. :thumbup:

16 hours ago, Darnok said:

Arr, everybody have a great Talk Like A Pirate Day! :pir-classic:

"I weren't a-feared o' him alive, and I ain't a-feared o' him dead, by thunder!"

Or words to that effect... it's been awhile, you see... 

:pir-grin: I'm really just a scurvy lubber. :pir-laugh:

Today at 4pm CEST - i.e. in a bit more than five hours from when I am typing this - Lego will announce the winner (s?) of the current Ideas review round via Facebook livestream. This one includes the fantastic Pirate Bay, so I have high hopes! :wub:

On a slightly related note: I feel like this thread is not exactly suited to random chatting and slightly off-topic discussions, but think the subforum could use something like this. Like the "BotBS Tavern", for anything that isn't strictly related to the game or its mechanics, although with some overlap to ingame stuff - a somewhat informal place. I believe it would be a useful thing to have, and possibly strenghten the community spirit.

What do others think?

I completely agree with you, provided that some of the blocked themes are removed or merged (otherwise they would take half of the first page).

Best hopes for the Pirate Bay, I think it was the fastest reaching 10000 votes, but it all depends on what TLG thinks about a revival of the pirate theme.

Start the thread - if it proves successful, we can pin it.

I think our pinned threads could use a little review, as is.

In the meantime, we can link the new thread in the master index.

2 hours ago, Bregir said:

Start the thread - if it proves successful, we can pin it.

Done. I hope it satisfies an actual demand. :pir-classic:

5 hours ago, Darnok said:

Today at 4pm CEST - i.e. in a bit more than five hours from when I am typing this - Lego will announce the winner (s?) of the current Ideas review round via Facebook livestream. This one includes the fantastic Pirate Bay, so I have high hopes! :wub:

On a slightly related note: I feel like this thread is not exactly suited to random chatting and slightly off-topic discussions, but think the subforum could use something like this. Like the "BotBS Tavern", for anything that isn't strictly related to the game or its mechanics, although with some overlap to ingame stuff - a somewhat informal place. I believe it would be a useful thing to have, and possibly strenghten the community spirit.

What do others think?

Pirate bay made it! I'm watching the video of press release now.

5 hours ago, Maxim I said:

Now I need to find the perfect moment for some photoshooting :)

Beautiful! Are those pre-fab hulls?

5 hours ago, KotZ said:

Beautiful! Are those pre-fab hulls?

Thanks!

yes they are :)

5 minutes ago, Maxim I said:

Thanks!

yes they are :)

Looks great on them!

27 minutes ago, LM71Blackbird said:

What category would a watchtower be under other than a fort? Or would that be the only option?

I could see it being a residence if the portrayal is more like a barrack or if the build focuses on the living quarters.

Just now, Captain Genaro said:

I could see it being a residence if the portrayal is more like a barrack or if the build focuses on the living quarters.

Gotcha, thanks!