Bregir

Brethren of the Brick Seas (BoBS) Intro Thread, Era II

51 minutes ago, Keymonus said:

we don't like wars, here in Oleon!

Hm I feel like you remember your history wrong... :pir-laugh:

@Roadmonkeytj Sorry I missed that one, I'll get it fixed! Are the SR formally claiming the whole of island 21? or is this only squatter settlement?

5 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

@Roadmonkeytj Sorry I missed that one, I'll get it fixed! Are the SR formally claiming the whole of island 21? or is this only squatter settlement?

Preferably the island as we went through the Amcra but @Bregir might weigh in on that.

8 hours ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

Preferably the island as we went through the Amcra but @Bregir might weigh in on that.

Does it matter? As Sea Rats, you live where you hang your hat ;)
I think it counts as a SR island, for map purposes,

48 minutes ago, Bregir said:

Does it matter? As Sea Rats, you live where you hang your hat ;)
I think it counts as a SR island, for map purposes,

More so to maintain a safe SR port so even a beginner SR with a Class 1 or 2 vessel can safely navigate the new world without being limited to certain parts of the map.  (yes the Sea Rats made a political move reaching out to the naitives).

If not claimed as a SR island (or at least the southern half) then it is not a safe port as any other faction can just stake claim and push the squatter settlement out. (According to the existing rules)

33 minutes ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

If not claimed as a SR island (or at least the southern half) then it is not a safe port as any other faction can just stake claim and push the squatter settlement out. (According to the existing rules)

Technically, anyone can always do this with any settlement, but must consider the repercussions. Eslandola could land on Cocovia and establish a settlement, but I doubt Corrington would be very positive towards such a move;)

So, if you tell us that you consider it an SR island (and that you will potentially react to protect your territory), it *is* a SR island.

3 minutes ago, Bregir said:

So, if you tell us that you consider it an SR island (and that you will potentially react to protect your territory), it *is* a SR island.

IC:

"The Phoenix" will react as he sees the strategic position of this out post a necessity for both legitimate and less then legitimate trade.

To the current holders of RNTC preferred stocks: I would be interested to buy one or more shares (at a price to be concordated, also in terms of properties). PM me if interested :classic:

@All:

November 30th and December 1st, Brick Mania Antwerp will take place in (obviously) Antwerp, Belgium.

As always, it is one of the best opportunities for West-European BoBS/EB members to meet and gather :)

Last year, a whopping 11 000 visitors were amazed by our scenes (and the amazing work of other exposants, such as a huge LEGO version of the Antwerp Cathedral).

This year, we will again have a History Lay-out. Mostly focussed on Pirates and some side projects (Castle & 1930's).

So do you want to do crazy and show your MOC's in Belgium, along with fellow pirates @Legostone, @kabel, @Sebeus I, @Faladrin, @Captain Braunsfeld, @Captain Green Hair and myself, feel free to contact me for further details :wink:

There is no need to worry about quantity, as it will already be a puzzle to fit all participants in the hall.

If this edition comes to early for you, well, keep an eye on the forum in the upcomming months. For BMA 2020, I want to break the old 84 m² Pirate Lay-out record :)

I can't seem to find updated lists right now. The last accounting sheet I see is from April. And the Sea Rat ship list (excel version) is very out of date. Where can I find a list of all my DBs and ships I own?

7 hours ago, Maxim I said:

If this edition comes to early for you, well, keep an eye on the forum in the upcomming months. For BMA 2020, I want to break the old 84 m² Pirate Lay-out record :)

I would love to come join you ... However I can not swim that far lol as money does not allow international travel currently.  Be sure to take many excellent photos!

5 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

The last accounting sheet I see is from April.

Yep, we're aware of that problem. Trying to get that solved...

5 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Where can I find a list of ... ships I own?

The ship list in the April spreadsheet does show ships newly licensed since then, but I don't think it yet shows change of ownership or removes sunk ships from the last two MRCAs. So that is at least a place you can start. Beyond that, consult the Captured and Lost At Sea lists at the end of the recent KPAs to fill in the blanks for now.

The May-August summary is nearly finalized. We need to link a few sheets for the property licenses, but rest assured that once this is done all your licenses will appear without an issue. Thank you all for your patience with this matter. 

5 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Yep, we're aware of that problem. Trying to get that solved...

The ship list in the April spreadsheet does show ships newly licensed since then, but I don't think it yet shows change of ownership or removes sunk ships from the last two MRCAs. So that is at least a place you can start. Beyond that, consult the Captured and Lost At Sea lists at the end of the recent KPAs to fill in the blanks for now.

2 minutes ago, Captain Genaro said:

The May-August summary is nearly finalized. We need to link a few sheets for the property licenses, but rest assured that once this is done all your licenses will appear without an issue. Thank you all for your patience with this matter. 

Thanks guys! Can you tag me when you post that it's ready?

Just a quick reminder: There are approximately 36 hours until the trade MRCA deadline this month.

The May-August summary is updated. If you note any issues, please wait five minutes and refresh. There may be a delay as all the sheets are currently updating. If the issue persists please let us know and we will strive to address it within 24 hours.

@MKJoshA

Edited by Captain Genaro

14 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Just a quick reminder: There are approximately 36 hours until the trade MRCA deadline this month.

Thanks for this, I almost forgot about it! :pir-look:

16 hours ago, Captain Genaro said:

If you note any issues

Hi Captain Genaro, these two properties I registered in Port Woodhouse do not appear to have registered on the sheet.

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/172306-goc-administrative-offices-port-woodhouse/

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/172853-cor-aug-fb1-swordsmith-port-woodhouse/

Thanks

4 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

Hi Captain Genaro, these two properties I registered in Port Woodhouse do not appear to have registered on the sheet.

Properties are expensed in the period they are submitted, and they do not generate income until the subsequent period. Port Woodhouse is correctly being charged the 125 DBs for licensing these two properties. These properties will generate income starting in the next period. 

2 hours ago, Captain Genaro said:

Properties are expensed in the period they are submitted, and they do not generate income until the subsequent period. Port Woodhouse is correctly being charged the 125 DBs for licensing these two properties. These properties will generate income starting in the next period. 

I understand that they don’t generate income immediately; however In the past they have always added to the settlement size immediately. This has not occurred for this sheet. Is this something we have changed recently?

22 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

I understand that they don’t generate income immediately; however In the past they have always added to the settlement size immediately. This has not occurred for this sheet. Is this something we have changed recently?

As far as I can tell the sheet is calculating everything correctly, including settlement size, and it has been calculating this way for all of 2019. I will have to do some searching to determine if this is different from how it calculated settlement status prior to 2019. 

I remember properties being calculated into settlement size the moment they were submitted and/or licensed. If this is not happening now it is definitely a change.