Bregir

Brethren of the Brick Seas (BoBS) Intro Thread, Era II

15 hours ago, Mesabi said:

Whenever anything goes wrong, 

I simply say,

hasa diga eebowai:pir-laugh:

I'm not sure I'm translating that correctly?  ..... If I am I'm concerned for you lol

On 11/6/2018 at 11:38 AM, Roadmonkeytj said:

I'm not sure I'm translating that correctly?  ..... If I am I'm concerned for you lol

:pir-laugh:

How's the MCRA coming? I can't wait to see what the pirates have done this turn...

6 hours ago, Mesabi said:

How's the MCRA coming? I can't wait to see what the pirates have done this turn...

I have sadly been delayed by work and spare time shortages, but expect to be able to finish both aMRCA and tMRCA this week.

31 minutes ago, Bregir said:

I have sadly been delayed by work and spare time shortages, but expect to be able to finish both aMRCA and tMRCA this week.

Pffffttt who needs work when you have Lego?   Oh yes that's right bills...  Off to work I go lol

2 hours ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

Pffffttt who needs work when you have Lego?   Oh yes that's right bills...  Off to work I go lol

If you had seen my bricklink order history over the last 2 years, you would understand... :pir-grin:

29 minutes ago, Professor Thaum said:

Spoilt rich brat !!!

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy but all play and no work makes Jack a poor boy Spoilt Rich Brat.  

I don't think that rhymes very well lol

On 11/14/2018 at 6:14 AM, Bregir said:

KPA? :look: :grin:

42 minutes ago, Garmadon said:

KPA? :look: :grin:

Didn't you know? In Denmark, a week is muuuuuch longer than in the rest of the world! :pir-oh3:

(No, tons of apologies from me - life has hit me full speed, but this weekend... I pwomise! @_@)

Edited by Bregir
Cue; dramatic music (and added some grammars)

1 hour ago, Bregir said:

Didn't you know? In Denmark, a week is muuuuuch longer than in the rest of the world! :pir-oh3:

(No, tons of apologies from me - life has hit me full speed, but this weekend... I pwomise! @_@)

:pir-laugh:  Yeah, no worries, that's what I'd figured :thumbup:  Just figured I'd give you another poke, :tongue: :laugh:

Hey is anyone doing Merrynight this year? I know @Drunknok hosted last year's, but I'd love to see another one for this year. I haven't heard anything so I thought I'd ask. :pir-blush:

1 minute ago, Mesabi said:

Hey is anyone doing Merrynight this year? I know @Drunknok hosted last year's, but I'd love to see another one for this year. I haven't heard anything so I thought I'd ask. :pir-blush:

I have something written already, it is in revision right now. I assume once @Bregir is a little less stressed he will give the approval to go.

On 11/24/2018 at 12:01 AM, Drunknok said:

I have something written already, it is in revision right now. I assume once @Bregir is a little less stressed he will give the approval to go.

Can you dig up that PM again? I think it has gone lost in my inbox.

Out of curiosity, do we have any BoBs'er(s) 'proficient' in programming?

And possibly willing to spend some time on BoBs related stuff?

In that case, send me a pm :)

Most likely @Phred, maybe @Legostone, @Capt Wolf and/or @Bregir:

Is there an easy way to list a players troops over all locations? Something like the land property listing. I am not entirely sure where all my troops are located right now, same goes for some licensed by the WTC and possibly Mesabi Landing.

P.S.: I am of course aware of th Account Summary.  But it does not tell whose player troops belong to (when shown for a settlement) or where they are located (for player accounts).

Edited by Drunknok

5 hours ago, Drunknok said:

Most likely @Phred, maybe @Legostone, @Capt Wolf and/or @Bregir:

Is there an easy way to list a players troops over all locations? Something like the land property listing. I am not entirely sure where all my troops are located right now, same goes for some licensed by the WTC and possibly Mesabi Landing.

P.S.: I am of course aware of th Account Summary.  But it does not tell whose player troops belong to (when shown for a settlement) or where they are located (for player accounts).

Pretty sure Captain Genaro was working on that before he got really busy. Pretty sure @Phred can check it though.

I'd really suggest an open troop registry. So everyone can see where everyone's troops are at any given time.

1 hour ago, Bregir said:

I'd really suggest an open troop registry. So everyone can see where everyone's troops are at any given time.

I second this

2 hours ago, Bregir said:

Aye, this would be the solution I would prefer as well. :thumbup: