41346 Friendly Box - 50

41347 Heartlake City Ressort - 100

41348 Tow Truck - 20

41349 Burger Shop - 30

41350 Car Wash - 30

41351 Tuning Workshop - 40

41352 The Great Race - 60

41353 Advent Calendar - 30

(source: brickmerge; translation into English by me)

Hey, can anyone who already has both 41340 Friendship House and 41333 Olivia's Mission Vehicle confirm; does the Mission Vehicle fit inside the garage part of the Friendship House?

Are there any pictures out of summer sets? I want to see heartlake resort in details. 

@Feng-huang0296Sorry, don't have either one of the sets. But seeing both instructions, i don't think so. Because the inside of garage is 8 studs wide, 14 studs deep and 7 bricks high. And the vehicle is 6 studs wide, that is ok but it is too long with 17 studs and probably too high. 

Edited by cebelicamya

On 4/11/2018 at 5:37 PM, Feng-huang0296 said:

Hey, can anyone who already has both 41340 Friendship House and 41333 Olivia's Mission Vehicle confirm; does the Mission Vehicle fit inside the garage part of the Friendship House?

Yup! It fits. 

2 hours ago, MAH4546 said:

Yup! It fits. 

Really? Even with the big lab section on the top? That's impressive. Might have to rethink getting it, then . .

Does anyone know how to assemble the plastic tent from the big Friends RV set? I bought one from Bricks & Pieces but I cant figure out what other parts I need to use to put it together/fold it into a proper tent shape.

EDIT: I just realized the instructions are listed on Brickset, looks like I need some of the 1 x 2 plate with tow ball elements :)

Edited by jonwil

There are leaked box art images for three of the summer sets over on Reddit, particularly for the mechanic's shop, the racecourse, and the life-sized accessories set.

WOW!!!!  Just saw leaked images for the Advent Calendar on reddit.  The calendar has gotten a major upgrade in quality.  The daily gifts actually require building!  There are no mini-dolls in this year's calendar, which is a bummer, but the daily builds are far more substantial than they have been in the past.

Hmmm....another observation on the Advent Calendar.  It seems that each daily build is meant to be an ornament, which is probably why there are no mini-dolls included.  

6 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

There are leaked box art images for three of the summer sets over on Reddit, particularly for the mechanic's shop, the racecourse, and the life-sized accessories set.

Where on reddit did you find sets?

9 minutes ago, cebelicamya said:

Where on reddit did you find sets?

As of now, it's the third post tagged under 'New Sets/Leaks'. :classic:

The whole racing theme looks skippable besides that glorious burger store! It seems to have great adult figure!
But the set I like the most is experimental build accesories - I am sure it will be cheap for number of pieces as it has no figs!

Racing theme is and odd choice for LEGO Friends

But that burger store set is amazing!

And one set has Catwoman/Tiger Lady's hair in teal (?) and black!

The Brick Fan - LEGO Friends Summer 2018 Official Set Images 

5 hours ago, Robert8 said:

But that burger store set is amazing!

Most of these racing sets, especially the diner, seem to me to have a 50's vibe to them, which I never would've expected to see from the Friends theme.

By the way, those helmets of theirs aren't new now are they?

Thank you all very much for the info! :classic:

I'm not interested in the smaller sets, plus the summer ressort doesn't seem to be that great than I had thought. And the racing area isn't my cup of coffee, too. :sceptic:

But the tuning workshop, the burger shop, the accessory shop and the animal care center do look really amazing! Plus they will for sure fit very well in a regular Lego City, too! :wub:

I have never even considered buying any Friends sets, although I have eyed them occasionally for parts, however after seeing the new race car oriented sets, I have to say this may change, actually looking forward to checking these out. I know they aren't Speed Champions calibre but I still kind of like them. 

For those who maybe haven't seen the (?) exclusive 41345 Animal Care Center yet (since at the first time it to my knowledge didn't show up):

41577241071_692e5965ff_b.jpg

40866297984_30417cf4d5_b.jpg

I really like TLG for giving us that set! Personally I would have prefered two regular shops (at the best one on the left and a different one on the right side, possbily even an apartment upstairs) over an animal care center. And sidewalls on the second floor would have been better, too. But the architecture is stunning! We luckily get two floors which makes every Lego house looking much more realistic and interesting. Plus I really like it having complete sidewalls at least on the ground floor. And that it is (in contrast to the majority of the Friends set) only 10x32 is perfect, too, since this way it does need less place and goes much better with City sets! :wub::wub:

That character with the old Kai hair needs to visit the Heartlake Hair Salon set...... What an awful hairpiece :sick:

Friends is one of the themes I'm the least interested in but the Karting Snack and the Animal Care Center look really nice. I probably won't get them but they're really interesting! I like very much the idea of the Friendship Box. I hope to see similar sets in other themes too. :classic:

3 hours ago, Chilis said:

Alot of cool sets revealed lately and most of them is need-to-have. The monorail (!) in the Heartlake City Resort https://brickset.com/sets/41347-1/Heartlake-City-Resort   

looks very cool and will easily be replaceable anywhere in any city :wub:

That set looks seriously cool! Some nice details there. What is sure is that this set will interest @LegoMonorailFan more than myself! :laugh:

What a big surprise some of these are. I really like the pieces in the accessories store and it and the pet care centre will fit really nicely into a city layout. But that advent calendar - yay! Finally something substantial to build and the ornaments look really attractive. 

With the advent calendar, it looks like the reindeer has gold pearl antlers. Has this color been used before? Would be nice to spruce up the Santa's Workshop reindeer. EDIT: never mind, it looks like a different part to that used in the Workshop set.

Other than that, will definitley try and recreate some of the builds from this, and cross fingers the City one is just as good!

Edited by sunhuntin