Maxim I

[NTSC] Minichallenge - The 617 New Terra Soccer Cup at Trador

Index:

35549493500_94b20d16fa_c.jpg

After the recent war at Isla de la many names and the events around Malto, Lord Maximilian Damaximus wanted to bring the factions back together.

When he saw playing some MAESTRO soldiers soccer at their camp in Malto, he had the genius idea to organise:

The New Terra Soccer Cup, the first soccer tournament in the new world!

Soccer is a very popular sport for soldiers who had to kill time while on duty and many of those soldiers are starting to mis the little competitions they held.

Lord Maximilian Damaximus started building a playing field just outside the walls of Trador, accompanied with a small tribune.

Everyone is welcome! Every settlement, captain, organisation, militia, crew, ... can send a squad to Trador to participate in this wonderfull Soccer tournament!

---

Gamerules & information

Spoiler

Start date: 1st of September

Deadline for signing in: 31st of August

Requirements: one 16x16 build (or larger), showing your squad at Trador. This can be an inn, your squad shopping in the streets, the unpacking at the docks, chilling at the townsquare, sleeping in a residence, receiving tactics ... The build must have a value of at least 1 settlement point (in other words, it should be licenceable as a property).

To make things easier, you can put "[NTSC]" in your title

How many teams can you send? As many as you want! For every settlement value point you create, you may send a squad! If you build (for example) a medium artisan in Trador and you licence it, you are allowed to send 2 teams in! Just give your 2 teams a different name for the fun of the game :wink:

Rewards: 25 db's for every participating squad. Winning team gets an extra 500 db's, second team gets 300 db's, third team gets 100 db's. The winning team also has the right to organise the next Soccer Cup! (note: all db's will come out of my own bank account)

Do I have to licence my build? A MOC that is licencable as a property is 1 settlement point worth. You don't have to licence it. If you are not a part of EGS, or you are not looking forward licencing something in Trador, you can always donate your MOC to Trador or MAESTRO, still earning you the right of sending the number of squads equal to the potential settlement value points of your MOC.

What guarantees has my sigfig/licenced property? A regiment of MAESTRO soldiers is patrolling the city to guarantee the safety of everyone. As long as your squad is behaving themself, they are considered free people with all the rights necessary. The goal of the tournament is to start a new clean page in history, so unfortunate events in the past are forgotten and will not lead to any unconvenient circumstances.

People setting up a property in Trador will remain the rightfull owner of their property till the end of times.

Quick Gameplay:

• Random number generator will determine the amount of goals a team make during halve a game (between 0 and 5). Team with the most goals after 2 halves wins the game (if necessary, there is extra time prossible).
  • The teams will be divided in groups, the best 2 of each groups go to the next round.
  • If there are a few spots left, NPC faction teams will join the tournament.

---

Spoiler

I have made a quick draft of the first round.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MshSXFI2MP-oMPyN66NGwZQOUBK5mdjc9o.99-EA60YA/edit?usp=sharing

On page 3 it is the blanco sheet

Page 2 is an example. Once the "0" is turned to a "1", half a match is played. To keep te scores, the results are copied and the values are pasted

Everyone will be able to view the spreadsheet and the matches will be announced 5 minutes before they start (every day around the same time, probably 12h CET). In the first round the 2 halfs will be played next to each other. From the second round onwards, there will be half an hour between the 2 halfs (to make it more exciting).

Feel free to ask if there are more questions or remarks!

Here you got some paintings of a friendly match between MAESTRO Soldiers and RNTC Soldiers

35549313120_ea49740e17_c.jpg

35097715304_a346626158_c.jpg

35805540901_707487623f_c.jpg

35097714214_698a2af91a_c.jpg

Will be licenced as medium artisan (considering the field are just plates)

Participating teams

• Group 1
    • Buffed Shirtless Athletes (SR - Dr_Spock - NTSC - small commerce)
    • Eltina Squad (OL - Bodi - Training Day - small art & culture)
    • HMS Royal Oak Team (COR - Ayrlego - Beer Garden - small artisan)
    • MAESTRO Soldiers (ESL - Maxim I - medium artisan build - see pictures above)
  • Group 2
    • Onondaga Leather Ball Team (Onondaga - Silentwolf - Onondaga - small residence)
    • Prancing Pontelli Platfeet (ESL - Captain Braunsfeld - TPPP - small art & culture)
    • Prio Guards (Prio - Visiting Casa De Flores - large plantation)
    • WTC Marines (COR - Mesabi - Invasion - small commerce)
  • Group 3
    • Team O (OL - Blackdeathgr - Fun at the Park - small art & culture)
    • Uniformed Sea Rats (SR - MKJoshA - Raiding Uniforms - small artisan)
    • Terraversa Rebels (Terraversa - Faladrin - Training - Large Commerce)
    • Trador Regiment (ESL - Maxim I - medium artisan build - see pictures above)
  • Group 4
    • Tenotclaxcan Hunters (Tenotclaxcan - Faladrin - Training - Large Commerce)
    • Weelond Regiment (ESL - Capt Wolf - About pineapples - small artisan)
    • WETEC Team (COR - SilentWolf - School - small education)
    • Royal Garvey Engineers (Garvey - Visiting Casa De Flores - large plantation)

Reserve Teams arrived at Trador

Edited by Maxim I

That sounds like a excellent cup! I just wonder if uniform clothes for the whole team are necessary. That's one of the very few weaknesses of the Sea Rats.

Just now, Jacob Nion said:

That sounds like a excellent cup! I just wonder if uniform clothes for the whole team are necessary. That's one of the very few weaknesses of the Sea Rats.

Meh, come as you like. You will lose from the "Full Blues" team of ours, regardless :tongue:

This is great idea for a challenge.  I'll have to come up with something...

4 hours ago, Jacob Nion said:

They could come topless and show off those abs.  :pir-laugh:

2 hours ago, dr_spock said:

This is great idea for a challenge.  I'll have to come up with something...

They could come topless and show off those abs.  :pir-laugh:

:pir-grin: so be it!

But I hope we don't have to put a full team into the moc- eleven topless men woul be a bit too much abs.

1 hour ago, Jacob Nion said:

But I hope we don't have to put a full team into the moc- eleven topless men woul be a bit too much abs.

You could also use 11 of these guys :pir_laugh2:

1 hour ago, Jacob Nion said:

A row of topless men...This is Sparta!:rofl:

8 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

Meh, come as you like. You will lose from the "Full Blues" team of ours, regardless :tongue:

Seconded! 

Are we going to send a national team representing Oleon? 

Oleon members can send a team for:

-Breshaun, Lavalette, Windfall Island, ... (every settlement you got)

- RNTC or other organisations

- every vessel Oleon owns

- every different company Oleon owns

in other words, every player can send one or multiple squads :)

it would be a shame if there is only one Oleon blue team :p

5 hours ago, Maxim I said:

Rest assured that we will send more than one team!!! Mocing as we speak :wink:

That's an excellent idea ! Great mini challenge !

I am just asking if I can send a Ténotclaxcan team ? They have a game similar to Basketball in their traditional games (still in building process by now...) but they surely would want to try soccer too.

And another question : Do you think I could build a NPC team ? I was thinking of a Terraversa official team, since they are independant from Mardier and I already have been involved there with Lady Cuervo's adventures.

34 minutes ago, Faladrin said:

That's an excellent idea ! Great mini challenge !

I am just asking if I can send a Ténotclaxcan team ? They have a game similar to Basketball in their traditional games (still in building process by now...) but they surely would want to try soccer too.

And another question : Do you think I could build a NPC team ? I was thinking of a Terraversa official team, since they are independant from Mardier and I already have been involved there with Lady Cuervo's adventures.

Ofcourse! Feel free to do so :)

Damn it! Can't one go anywhere without this vile sport encroaching upon one's enjoyment!! :pir-wink:

Interesting minichallenge, Maxim - I think the Royal Pioneers might send in a team.

Just now, Bregir said:

Damn it! Can't one go anywhere without this vile sport encroaching upon one's enjoyment!! :pir-wink:

Interesting minichallenge, Maxim - I think the Royal Pioneers might send in a team.

Too brutal for you delicate Corries? :tongue:

(Although I vastly prefer THE sport, namely basketball...)

On 2017/7/16 at 11:01 AM, Maxim I said:

Oleon members can send a team for:

-Breshaun, Lavalette, Windfall Island, ... (every settlement you got)

- RNTC or other organisations

- every vessel Oleon owns

- every different company Oleon owns

in other words, every player can send one or multiple squads :)

•  

Well, in this case it will be either the Delapidated Pier Team or the Royal Shipyard Team, both from Eltina.:laugh:

@blackdeathgr

@Captain Braunsfeld

@Bodi

@dr_spock

Your teams have succesfully arrived in Trador!

In order to participate, you still need to use the monthly freebuild form to register your MOC's!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOq-geQiR6JC_r5aACqR26Wom8Oy8lSYvYdwLrPNgHqlhZDw/viewform

You are encouraged to licence your moc's yourself :) The participation money is supposed to cover the licence cost :)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-CjzQc4IFkjBs2ftGWOo9HjvdpXobrD7qgcepIyfICrMugw/viewform

Are they using a coconut as a football?:pir-laugh:

Trador Soccer Cup

really guys? :pir-laugh: I think the guy in the blue coat is eyeing that coconut. No wonder he's sweating.

8 hours ago, Maxim I said:

@blackdeathgr

In order to participate, you still need to use the monthly freebuild form to register your MOC's!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOq-geQiR6JC_r5aACqR26Wom8Oy8lSYvYdwLrPNgHqlhZDw/viewform

You are encouraged to licence your moc's yourself :) The participation money is supposed to cover the licence cost :)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-CjzQc4IFkjBs2ftGWOo9HjvdpXobrD7qgcepIyfICrMugw/viewform

Done and done Maxim!

On 7/26/2017 at 8:45 AM, Maxim I said:

@dr_spock

Registered and licensed to drink  :pir-classic:

On 26.7.2017 at 2:45 PM, Maxim I said:

Yes, Sir.

Registered and licensed, Sir!

As I got a meeting tomorrow arround midday, I postphone the deadline till the 2nd of september, anywhere in the world :)

So those who still want to participate, you got a weekend extra :)