Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

On 6/23/2018 at 8:24 PM, RedHoodPug said:

Then it misses the point of being app controlled, so they should have just have well made a regular Batmobile, 

Yeah, I guess that's my point.  I just want the minifigure and bat parts, so the app controlled bit is useless to me and just serves to bump up the price.

As for the other set shown here, that Firefly torso could prove useful.

And Yellow Lantern Batman is very welcome.

56 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Here’s a close up for those who would like to see it in greater detail:

Well, I do like those yellow eyes, and that angry expression is rather interesting, though I hope he'll have a "relaxed" one on the opposite side of his head.

2 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Ah, I was just imagining arm printing. Bummer

That leaves the head as the exclusive part.

44 minutes ago, RedHoodPug said:

That leaves the head as the exclusive part.

Actually the torso is different, the previous Sinestro torso had yellow lines around the waist, this one has grey, also Sinestro has curved leg printing, this one has spiked

Definitely not what I was expecting from the exclusive figure. It's well-designed, but it's also not a figure I was clamoring to get.

1 hour ago, x105Black said:

Kind of lame now that I see it in more detail.

I still love it, it now means the yellow lantern aren’t outnumbered to the green lanterns.

Well kinda...

11 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Well, I do like those yellow eyes, and that angry expression is rather interesting, though I hope he'll have a "relaxed" one on the opposite side of his head.

So do I but I’m not so sure it’ll happen.

10 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Ah, I was just imagining arm printing. Bummer

That doesn’t seem to exist in DC minifigures anymore :cry_sad:

10 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Actually the torso is different, the previous Sinestro torso had yellow lines around the waist, this one has grey, also Sinestro has curved leg printing, this one has spiked

Fair dos. To be honest I’ve only seen it low resolution. I guess that gives another Sinestro Corps suit to provide variety.

On 6/30/2018 at 8:36 PM, Quicksilver838 said:

Batman has also been working out more than Sinestro as he has additional muscles (or are they love handles :laugh:)

Oof, yeah.... Black Lightning is one of those characters it might be nice to get, but I'm not sure about this design at all. The head seems really off, and there might be too much detailing on the torso too.

Not too bothered by the SDCC exclusives this year. Deadpool is a niche variant (though I do understand why people would be frustrated if they missed out on the Wolverine set back in 2012) and a decent comic version of BL could be made with pieces from Falcon and Black Vulcan. I guess we still have to see the TLM one, but I can't imagine it will be anything too special.

No automatic alt text available.

I'll put the picture here for easier reference. I'd hoped that builds with no exclusive parts would replace the exclusive figs.:hmpf_bad:

Edited by Agent Kallus

It’s a nice figure. I wish they would’ve continued with Legends members, though. I don’t understand why Lego hasn’t made even one regular Arrowverse set. The shows are pretty popular and if they made a $30-50 set during the November crossover time with several main heroes I’m sure it would fly off the shelves. 

I really like that figure. Not into DC, so i don't know the guy, but to me he looks like a cool dude. Especially his beard and goggles make him slick.

Just now, Borex said:

I really like that figure. Not into DC, so i don't know the guy, but to me he looks like a cool dude. Especially his beard and goggles make him slick.

Read my post above yours if you want to sort of know where you might have seen him before.

10 minutes ago, deadRahi said:

Read my post above yours if you want to sort of know where you might have seen him before.

I have Black Vulcan from the cmf series as well (because he looks awesome of course). I just read on brickset that they are actually the same, but they didn't had the rights or something.