Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

8 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

I’m guessing that the flame power blasts coming out of Firefly’s gun are connected with this

Lego Bar Holder with Clip

in a trans orange. If it is then I will have to ask Mr @J4ck if this counts as a licensed part?

Also are the Bat elements in a new colour or the same as one the Batmobile?

Hello, you called? Technically yes if it’s only been in a licensed set but I expect it to be available on B&P around February 2019. Thank you for calling, I feel useful.

Also I think it’s trans yellow.

The bat pieces are titanium metallic so the same as the remote controlled bat mobile, either that or dark stone grey, I can’t tell, I’m going to double check.

44 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Hello, you called? Technically yes if it’s only been in a licensed set but I expect it to be available on B&P around February 2019. Thank you for calling, I feel useful.

Hey, no problem. I see you as the unofficial guardian of the licensed part thread, feels right to ask. You are of course only allowed weaponry from the licensed part armoury. 

Thanks, by the way.

2 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

We’re also getting Shazam! next year for the DCEU so we could see a set based on that in March. 

Shazam is on my (admittedly very short) list of figures I desperately want to have, right up there with Ian Malcolm and Misako Garmadon. So they'd better make a set with him for his movie. 

1 hour ago, RedHoodPug said:

Hey, no problem. I see you as the unofficial guardian of the licensed part thread, feels right to ask. You are of course only allowed weaponry from the licensed part armoury. 

Thanks, by the way.

That means he's got the Infinity Gauntlet at his disposal. So technically he could turn all the other parts into licensed parts. XD

3 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

Thanks, by the way.

Wow! I'm honoured, thank you so much!

2 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Shazam is on my (admittedly very short) list of figures I desperately want to have, right up there with Ian Malcolm and Misako Garmadon. So they'd better make a set with him for his movie. 

Most likely will but we wont find out until closer to 2019, Lego doesn't reveal sets based off of movies this far away.

2 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

That means he's got the Infinity Gauntlet at his disposal. So technically he could turn all the other parts into licensed parts. XD

Thanks for the idea :smug:

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

By the way, @J4ck has just started a topic for 2019 sets, if any of you haven't seen it already. :wink:

Shouldn't we wait on mods to make the new thread? I believe they usually want to be the ones to make it so that they can alter the first page when new information/images get released.

34 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Shouldn't we wait on mods to make the new thread? I believe they usually want to be the ones to make it so that they can alter the first page when new information/images get released.

I always thought they could edit peoples posts anyway, such as removing photos from quotes

1 hour ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Doesn't matter, we have information, so lets create a new thread, I am being mature about it, I see no issue.

2 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

By the way, @J4ck has just started a topic for 2019 sets, if any of you haven't seen it already. :wink:

You legend :wink:

4 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Doesn't matter, we have information, so lets create a new thread, I am being mature about it, I see no issue.

I don't mind either but in the past mods have expressed that they prefer to be the ones that create new threads regarding next years sets. I just want to make sure that they approve this thread before everything that we write down here gets wiped by a new thread.

I haven't seen this here, but the remote control Batmobile costs €109.99 in the Netherlands, which is €99.99 in Germany. 

17 hours ago, Whovastron said:

the only D.C. film next year is Wonder Woman

erm, shazam? 

also i wish ivys mech was less plant pot more arkham asylum mech

9 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

We were going to find out sooner or later. As long as I don’t get dusted, I’ll be annoyed if I get dusted.

6 hours ago, J4ck said:

Wow! I'm honoured, thank you so much!

Just remember me when you use the gauntlet :thumbup:

4 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

We were going to find out sooner or later. As long as I don’t get dusted, I’ll be annoyed if I get dusted.

Just remember me when you use the gauntlet :thumbup:

However could I forget you friendo?

5 hours ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

I don't mind either but in the past mods have expressed that they prefer to be the ones that create new threads regarding next years sets. I just want to make sure that they approve this thread before everything that we write down here gets wiped by a new thread.

It won’t get wiped.

Sonuva... are they still not done with the exclusive figures??? It's always characters I want and may never get!!!

If I were a betting man I'd place my money on the exclusive figure being Rebirth Deathstroke based on his look in the upcoming DC Villains game. That figure looks way too good and detailed to be put into a set (if they follow the same release trend) and the design is too elaborate to have just been done for the game itself. Add to that his growing popularity and you've got an obvious choice in my opinion... though I really hope that I am wrong as I love how he looks.

Edited by TheBrickBuilder14

On 6/27/2018 at 8:16 AM, RedHoodPug said:

Thanks, by the way.

Under consideration, I don’t think it is licensed, if that mould was first introduced under a licensed theme then it would be classed as licensed like with the lobster with TLBM Minifigures series 1.

Edited by J4ck

2 hours ago, J4ck said:

Under consideration, I don’t think it is licensed, if that mould was first introduced under a licensed theme then it would be classed as licensed like with the lobster with TLBM Minifigures series 1.

There is a possibility that it did debut in a licensed set in 2013, but I am happy to concede. Still, makes for a new colour and I think the first time in a translucent one.

18 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

There is a possibility that it did debut in a licensed set in 2013, but I am happy to concede. Still, makes for a new colour and I think the first time in a translucent one.

Yes it will be the first time in a transparent colour which we’ve all been wondering whether it’ll happen.

In all the comic con and 2019 set news, it seems like this years Visual Dictionary Exclusive figure has been bypassed as Amazon UK updated the page sometime in the last week with image of the new figure.

Its Yellow Lantern Batman!

26 minutes ago, upliftingbricks said:

In all the comic con and 2019 set news, it seems like this years Visual Dictionary Exclusive figure has been bypassed as Amazon UK updated the page sometime in the last week with image of the new figure.

Its Yellow Lantern Batman!

Here's both the listing and the image, which I presume are OK to share here:

Amazon - LEGO DC Super Heroes Visual Dictionary (Dk Lego)  

61knMx0a52L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

It's a nice fig, although not exactly revolutionary- anyone with a Batman and Sinestro fig could have made a near identical fig. With that said, I'll be sure to pick this up, the yellow/black legs are sure to be useful as is what looks to be arm printing on the figure's cuffs to represent gauntlets. Could just be a trick of the light though

Ah, so when I said that there could be some significance of the figure being in Sinestro’s ring blast a while ago, I was right. But Sinestro Corps Batman? Ach.