Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

How is that 160... I thought it had the size of something like the tumbler (and than for 160-200 or whatever), but just the size of this thing is stupid. 

It’s $160/£120 because of the electronics inside, it’s not as simple as a 300 odd piece set

So on the box art it only shows a Batman minifigure being included... does this mean we are not getting Grundy/Copperhead? Are we getting another set we don't know about yet? A bit confused now.

We all understand that there are electronic things inside, but that still doesn't make up for that price. Do you see what you get for that price? 

16 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

We all understand that there are electronic things inside, but that still doesn't make up for that price. Do you see what you get for that price? 

As Jangbricks would say, we don’t get a lot of ‘stuff’ for the price, but I think, depending on how much there is in terms of electronics, it will work out as worth it.

The box doesn't show any Minifigures on it anyway, so there is still a thin slice of hope. Also there's no remote? Or do you need an app?

Can't seem to find the rest of the images. Can someone post these please?

1 minute ago, J4ck said:

The box doesn't show any Minifigures on it anyway, so there is still a thin slice of hope. Also there's no remote? Or do you need an app?

76112_box1_v39.png?fit=578,347&strip=all

There is a figure on the box and you will need an app to control the Batmobile.

Batmobile looks good, Batman minifigure (I think) doesn't use any exclusive pieces. Price per piece is 0.49$

That box art is so cool :wub:

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Batmobile looks good, Batman minifigure (I think) doesn't use any exclusive pieces. Price per piece is 0.49$

That box art is so cool :wub:

Batman is actually an entirely new figure based on his appearance in Arkham Knight. The official image that Lego has posted seems to have the wrong minifigure in it, maybe the figure isn't printed yet?

76112_Prod.0.jpg

Brickfan is saying the price point is €99.99:

https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-dc-comics-super-heroes-app-controlled-batmobile-76112-revealed/

That said, my biggest concern is not the price, but the fact that it looks like absolute garbage. This is embarrassing. It's like an Ideas submission that failed to get 100 votes.

Edited by BrickSantorum
Brickfan, not Brickset

Gah, £120 is a stretch if it’s light on villains. Nice build, and further use of the Batcessories as well as an Arkham Batsuit. Lego can be a cruel mistress!

5 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Batman is actually an entirely new figure based on his appearance in Arkham Knight. The official image that Lego has posted seems to have the wrong minifigure in it, maybe the figure isn't printed yet?

Oh you're right. I love this minifigure. So awesome.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Oh you're right. I love this minifigure. So awesome.

I am with you 100% there, that figure is a piece of art :) Am afraid that it is going to be an expensive piece of art though :(

7 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Let's hope this is true!

Apparently, it's not. They just updated the post to say that it's $159.99, with no mention of the fact that the post is updated. Professional.

7 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

I am with you 100% there, that figure is a piece of art :) Am afraid that it is going to be an expensive piece of art though :(

Yup. I expect it be like 30$ on Bricklink?

2 hours ago, BrickSantorum said:

Apparently, it's not. They just updated the post to say that it's $159.99, with no mention of the fact that the post is updated. Professional.

***Retracted Due To Misunderstanding***

Edited by J4ck

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yup. I expect it be like 30$ on Bricklink?

Yea that seems about right to me. Guess I have to start building my own Arkham Knight Batmobile now haha.

4 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Yep, that's Brickset for you.

I know this is slightly off-topic, but since I'm responsible for the mistake, the article was from BrickFAN, not BrickSET. I don't want to slander anyone... especially when I'm complaining that they're not being up front with their corrections of misinformation!

Shame they don't show the omac since I'm looking forward to batwoman

Spoiler

Especially with her reveal on the cw shows (I'd been hoping for/predicting it since we saw Maggie.) 

Edited by Agent Kallus

More images of the RC Batmobile on Flickr show the actual Arkham Batman minifigure but I’m starting to think the rumor about Grundy and Copperhead might be false. I think the RC only comes with Batman.

So I assume that thing has skid steering, judging by how close together the wheels are? I did expect it to be a bit pricey, this just seems to be flat out ridiculous though and the excellent minifig just doesn't make up for it to me. Makes the Tracked Racer look like an exceptional bargain. I sure hope this isn't a prelude to PF-2 pricing. 

14 minutes ago, Johnny1360 said:

So I assume that thing has skid steering, judging by how close together the wheels are? I did expect it to be a bit pricey, this just seems to be flat out ridiculous though and the excellent minifig just doesn't make up for it to me. Makes the Tracked Racer look like an exceptional bargain. I sure hope this isn't a prelude to PF-2 pricing. 

I'm really excited to not buy this until I see a >30% discount on it.