Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

9 minutes ago, JosiahJVL said:

I want more GL coprs sets 

As you've mentioned in every single one of your posts. You realise that there's a thread just for posting wishlists don't you? 

14 hours ago, LEGO_0801 said:

Heath Ledger Joker

Heath Ledger Anarky, you mean? 

Hahaha, sorry. 

10 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

Killing Joke they would never use by name and nature - it’s R-Rated as a story

Yeah, never, like they didn't released minifigure and used KJ Joker costume in videogame and animated movie. 

10 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

In my opinion there are more characters to embrace before we go revisiting the Joker again

What? Mark my word, even in this year they're released several Jokers in future. 

Do we have any idea what sets these figs are coming in? I guess, are any of these coming in the RC batcar?

12 minutes ago, KevinMD said:

Do we have any idea what sets these figs are coming in? I guess, are any of these coming in the RC batcar?

Aquaman, Mera and Black Manta are in an unrevealed set based on the upcoming Aquaman film

The Thresher Batman, Two Talons and Ace the Bathound are in Batman: Attack of the Talons

Batwoman, An OMAC and a repeated Rebirth Batman are in Batman: Brother Eye Takedown

We haven't seen any of the figs in the RC Batmobile yet

Edited by Duncan Young

39 minutes ago, ZoKpooL said:

Yeah, never, like they didn't released minifigure and used KJ Joker costume in videogame and animated movie. 

What? Mark my word, even in this year they're released several Jokers in future. 

I have the fig, video game and the movie, but what I’m saying is that TLG are not going to release a set with that name on or any scene from it. The play features would be a little disturbing, to say the least.

Surprise Barbara by shooting her in the spine! 

Humiliate exclusive Nude Commissioner Gordon to near breaking point with printed tiles depicting a crippled Barbara.

I know they will have a Joker set before too long, but right now we are looking at Talons, OMAC, allegedly a couple of others, a Black Manta do-over and possibly Orm. We have already had Killer Frost, Reverse Flash, Lobo, Cheetah, Gentleman Ghost, Crazy Quilt, Captain Boomerang, Egg Head, and the Condiment King (sorry, had to put him last). My point is that despite all of those, he is wishing for another version of a figure that we already have at least ten of. I just think that after a whole movie based on their relationship, I have seen enough Joker for a while.

3 hours ago, JosiahJVL said:

I want more GL coprs sets 

Wow. That's so intense. 

You can talk about it in future sets speculation. 

4 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Aquaman, Mera and Black Manta are in an unrevealed set based on the upcoming Aquaman film

The Thresher Batman, Two Talons and Ace the Bathound are in Batman: Attack of the Talons

Batwoman, An OMAC and a repeated Rebirth Batman are in Batman: Brother Eye Takedown

We haven't seen any of the figs in the RC Batmobile yet

Thanks Dunk! I don’t follow DC so the Batman stuff has me confused trying to keep up. All the figs look great to me though.

Let’s keep the speculation and wish-listing to a minimum please... 

Thanks! :thumbup:

If this RC Batmobile is happening won't it get released at the same time as the other sets so that means we should get pictures before 1st June as that's when the UK starts selling them.

The RC Batmobile just got revealed via Lego's Twitter:

"Now you can power your way through Gotham City with a remote control LEGO Batman Batmobile! Pssst…you can also use your voice using a special app! Coming August 1st!"

Price: $99.99

76112_Prod.0.jpg

Edited by MisterBatfleck
Posted the wrong picture that didn't have the Arkham Knight Batman minifigure and I put the wrong price of $160 first.

Despite the image above, the official white background images show a Batman based on Arkham Knight!!

very excited for that Minifigure alone!

Well that's certainly an Arkham Batman. I'm wondering if they'll reveal the other minifigs down the line, though I'm not sure about the reasoning behind that

It's a little , uh little. :sceptic: I guess the tech inside ups the price but still............................................... :sceptic:

2 minutes ago, notulisse said:

What is the reason for the Batmobile being $160?

It’s remote controlled and app compatible, like Lego boost

It only has 321 pieces for $160? Wow that is terrible. Also I’m pretty sure it is only one figure in the set as there are no other figures on the box 

6 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Well that's certainly an Arkham Batman. I'm wondering if they'll reveal the other minifigs down the line, though I'm not sure about the reasoning behind that

Are there supposed to be others in the set??