Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

59 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

Oh I've crippled enough of my Cole figures for additional leg printing :wink:

I don't criticize TLG - they have reduced quality & prints a bit over the last years, due to the recent decrease in profit, to save money and most costumers won't care that much. But I'm sick of figures with torso paterns, that just stop at the hip. I can provide some figs with printed legs of CMF's or extra Coles. But not that many! That's why - except for TLBM - I rarely purchase Marvel - and nearly no DC sets at all.

You may be torn on that Talon set, what with the Batsuit being awesome and everything.

To be honest I buy them to build a collection, and not buying a figure because of how it looks kind of defeats the object, at least for me.

17 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

That would be great, something to give that old 2006 Jim Lee styled variant a little bit of an upgrade. After that, I'd hope to see dual molded Dark Bluish Grey legs with Earth Blue boots and Earth Green ones with Bright Red boots, at the very least that is...

Dark blue and grey dual molded legs would be a godsend.

3 hours ago, BatofGotham said:

This is the Thrasher not Hellbat

I don't even get how people can get those two suits confused.

4 hours ago, Corporate Rat said:

Likewise, Light Bluish Grey with Earth Blue boots would be another great combination.

4 hours ago, Corporate Rat said:

I don't even get how people can get those two suits confused.

One is gray the other is black. One was made for war the other kicked Darkseid's butt:laugh:

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So the aquaman movie set is indeed coming and black manta will be included :wink:

Just 1 set?

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Just 1 set?

Maybe more? I just know at least one set is coming based off the movie and will include black manta 

4 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Maybe more? I just know at least one set is coming based off the movie and will include black manta 

I see. is it a small set? Will probably have 3 figs? 

Hopefully Mera. 

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Hopefully Mera. 

I hope so. Mera is super great. She would be a tragic exclusion.

7 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I see MarioPower has reported on this one set, but, is there an original source for this rumor? 

5 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I see MarioPower has reported on this one set, but, is there an original source for this rumor? 

We're not allowed to talk about the original source on what's coming. But, what Mario knows is actually the same information we have or Falcon have. 

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

We're not allowed to talk about the original source on what's coming. But, what Mario knows is actually the same information we have or Falcon have. 

Oh wow, you leakers are so cool with your secret club! Like really, what’s the point of 90% of this post. All you had to say was you don’t know. But I see so many of you guys  dangling the fact you know info and you’re not allowed to talk about it as if it makes you better than everyone else. Can’t stand it.

Tell us info, give us hints or whatever, but don’t be so cocky as if you’re part of a secret club or something. :sceptic:

Edited by just2good

Just now, just2good said:

Oh wow, you leakers are so cool with your secret club! Like really, what’s the point of 90% of this post. All you had to say was you don’t know. But I see so many of you guys  dangling the fact you know info and you’re not allowed to talk about it as if it makes you better than everyone else. Can’t stand it.

Tell us info, give us hints or whatever, but don’t be so cocky as if you’re part of a secret club or something. :rolleyes:

Wow. Just wow. I used to be a fan of yours, but lately there's so much hate about leakes/rs. No hard feelings bro, it's just that's the only information they can give for now. I myself wanted to know what's the details about the set. I never fail marvel fans with the other thread when it comes to the information that I can give. We're not being cocky. 

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Hopefully Mera. 

If the set only has three figures Orm should be atleast a part of it. He is the main antagonist of the film and Black Manta is just the secondary villain of that movie and if he's getting a fig then so will Orm. It think it's safe to say Amber Heard's Mera has a minifig due to her having a large role in the film

2 hours ago, just2good said:

Tell us info, give us hints or whatever, but don’t be so cocky as if you’re part of a secret club or something. :sceptic:

Looks like I'm not alone anymore.

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Wow. Just wow. I used to be a fan of yours, but lately there's so much hate about leakes/rs. No hard feelings bro, it's just that's the only information they can give for now. I myself wanted to know what's the details about the set. I never fail marvel fans with the other thread when it comes to the information that I can give. We're not being cocky. 

Leaking is wrong, don't get me started on showing images of leaked Minifigures. Too late! These Minifigures are STOLEN from Lego factories, doesn't matter the value, they are STOLEN. Glorified Theft.

This is exactly why I do t endorse any type of leaking, I save my opinions until official releases.

9 hours ago, J4ck said:

Leaking is wrong

Nah.

Anyways, looking forward to seeing this Aquaman set.  I really enjoyed the last set featuring the character, and Black Manta sounds great!

Really like the look of that new Manta figure, having a black headpiece makes him much more menacing in my opinion. Batwoman is also out btw and her molded mask is really a piece of art, love how Lego made her hair flow over it.

Manta his head looks good, but the rest looks kinda bland. He would have been better off with some arm and maybe (minor) leg printing, but we know that that is nearly impossible to ask.

As for Batwoman; she looks great, but still suffers the same lack of leg printing. Will pick them up day 1 regardless. 

1 hour ago, x105Black said:

Nah.

Yes, yes it is. I more than happy to have this debate right here, right now so bring it.

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The black manta figure from the aquaman movie set has leaked 

So happy to see it leaked.  It looks fantastic.  Some leg printing would have been nice, I will have to look into finding good legs to match the torso.

I'm a bit scared of what Batwoman's head looks like unmasked. Considering that she already has a white head, it'll look like she has no eyes...

38 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

I'm a bit scared of what Batwoman's head looks like unmasked. Considering that she already has a white head, it'll look like she has no eyes...

lol thats what i thought, imo they shouldve gone thinner, red eyes

2 minutes ago, MakkaG15 said:

lol thats what i thought, imo they shouldve gone thinner, red eyes

Yeah, fortunately the cowl seems like it'll work quite well with the New 52 Harley head

I love Black Manta :wub:

Amazing minifigure. No leg printing doesn't make it look worse.

15 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

It makes no sense. What does 'give for now' mean? Only person that can tell them what to tell is actually them. They have the info, they can do with it what they want.