Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

Does someone have a picture of the Beast boy from the Jokerland set with the hairpiece from the dimensions one? I'm trying to figure out if it fits and if I should buy the Dimensions set for the hairpiece or just keep the older one. 

47 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

Does someone have a picture of the Beast boy from the Jokerland set with the hairpiece from the dimensions one? I'm trying to figure out if it fits and if I should buy the Dimensions set for the hairpiece or just keep the older one. 

I can tell you without a photo that the two BBs use different greens. Like obviously different.

I would stick with the original because of the ears, they will look really out of place on a different coloured head.

I like how that Talon looks. It's a good balance between accuracy and detail;  I remember a few years back, when Star Wars figures started getting too detailed in the wrong ways, and I couldn't much stand it.

On 5/9/2018 at 11:02 AM, Duncan Young said:

I'd have to disagree there. The Owls themselves are just people in suits and dresses with masks. In fact I've been using the Kabuki Twin heads for my members. Talons are also the ones that are actually doing all the work and actually have fighting abilities and are therefore a better inclusion for a street scene. The only way I could see any members of the court would be if they made a set of the labyrinth which itself is extremely unlikely. Kids wouldn't want to play with some guys in suits and bird masks, they want people that can actually fight Batman

Is that why we still haven't gotten a Jimmy Olsen figure?

2 hours ago, barneynedward said:

Probably, I mean it makes sense.

3 hours ago, barneynedward said:

Hey, they could make Turtle Boy, Elastic Lad or any of his other bizarre identities :tongue:

7 hours ago, barneynedward said:

If Lego ever does a proper Daily Planet playset, that's where I think we'd see one appear. Sure, Lego could place him into any Superman themed set as a "citizen in peril" archetype, but I feel Olson would be a given in a considerably large Daily Planet build, with at least Clark Kent, Lois Lane, and Perry White as company.

Hey, if Warner Bros. ever decided to do a solo LEGO Superman Movie in the far future, Jimmy would most definitely be a given! :sweet:

17 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

Its the one from the talon set isn't it?

Yus, it's the thrasher suit from the Night of Owls storyline.

batman-9-bat-iron-man.jpg

3 hours ago, Kevii23 said:

Mario power has a new Batman leak up. Looks really cool imo. 

I hope he has an undamaged mask on the opposite side of his head, because other than that, that's one wild design for a comic variant! :oh3:

So, I'm now wondering what we should expect as far Batman variants for the RC Batmobile.

This is officially one of the coolest, most unexpected Batsuits for us to be getting. I hope there is an undamaged mask too!

9 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I hope he has an undamaged mask on the opposite side of his head, because other than that, that's one wild design for a comic variant! :oh3:

So, I'm now wondering what we should expect as far Batman variants for the RC Batmobile.

Yeah. This Hellbat suit looks awesome, and I definitely hope there's a non-damaged variant. Here's hoping the Batman in the Brother Eye set looks just as good!

1 minute ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Yeah. This Hellbat suit looks awesome, and I definitely hope there's a non-damaged variant. Here's hoping the Batman in the Brother Eye set looks just as good!

Brother Eye Batman is just regular Rebirth Batman.

That suit is a must buy!!

So when should photos start appearing of the RC Batmobile? 

Is it delayed because they are adding minifigures? 

1 hour ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Brother Eye Batman is just regular Rebirth Batman.

Too bad that Rebirth variant didn't give us some dual molded Light Bluish Grey legs with Black boots.

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Too bad that Rebirth variant didn't give us some dual molded Light Bluish Grey legs with Black boots.

Maybe in a more expensive set we'll get dual molded legs. That's what they did when they released Jokerland

52 minutes ago, Corporate Rat said:

Maybe in a more expensive set we'll get dual molded legs. That's what they did when they released Jokerland

That would be great, something to give that old 2006 Jim Lee styled variant a little bit of an upgrade. After that, I'd hope to see dual molded Dark Bluish Grey legs with Earth Blue boots and Earth Green ones with Bright Red boots, at the very least that is...

18 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

This is the Thrasher not Hellbat

On 9.5.2018 at 9:21 AM, RedHoodPug said:

I disagree. The lack of leg print is almost a given these days, especially in a cheaper set. There are loads of Talons with individual looks; they have been around for nearly 400 years, so a separate cowl piece seems unlikely. As a generic Talon mask it is spot on. If you are desperate for leg printing, Cole from Ninjago has had like fifty costume changes, and most of them are suitable. He won’t miss one pair of legs. That figure leaves scope for personalising your Talons with hoods, short capes, weapons, etc. Love it.

Oh I've crippled enough of my Cole figures for additional leg printing :wink:

I don't criticize TLG - they have reduced quality & prints a bit over the last years, due to the recent decrease in profit, to save money and most costumers won't care that much. But I'm sick of figures with torso paterns, that just stop at the hip. I can provide some figs with printed legs of CMF's or extra Coles. But not that many! That's why - except for TLBM - I rarely purchase Marvel - and nearly no DC sets at all.