Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

On 3/24/2018 at 7:16 PM, ZoKpooL said:

New52/Rebirth version as psycho who worshiped Great Old Ones and kills bums in glory of Yog-Sothot will be real great.

This is pure speculation or?.. 

;)

On 3/24/2018 at 10:09 PM, barneynedward said:

Wouldn't it be funny if the one with the book turned out to be Woozy Winks?

lol

On 3/27/2018 at 4:44 PM, jnscoelho said:

Just landed here... Read the last 3 pages but can't seem to "find" that particular user...

Any other tips?

mario power

Hello fellas!Just saw a very good animation about DC universe and fall in love with Reverse Flash character.Tell me, is it true, that the only lego adaptation  of Reverse Flash is  2018 set with Killer Frost and other?I can not believe...so major character and only once represented ?

Edited by Lego Petman

6 minutes ago, Lego Petman said:

Hello fellas!Just saw a very good animation about DC universe and fall in love with Reverse Flash character.Tell me, is it true, that the only lego adaptation  of Reverse Flash is  2018 set with Killer Frost and other?I can not believe...so major character and only once represented ?

Yes it is, and it’s a shame because I too love the character and wish he was represented more. 

9 hours ago, NeutralNoodle said:

Yes it is, and it’s a shame because I too love the character and wish he was represented more. 

Ok.One is better than no one?

does anyone feel a new lego flash helmet mold is long over due? justice league had one but i think lego should make a cw/more comic like one like michealmgf did

On 08/04/2018 at 3:53 PM, MakkaG15 said:

does anyone feel a new lego flash helmet mold is long over due? justice league had one but i think lego should make a cw/more comic like one like michealmgf did

The 2014 mould is pretty perfect in my opinion. Looks exactly like the comics

38 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

The 2014 mould is pretty perfect in my opinion. Looks exactly like the comics

It's a rather strange looking mold to me at least, especially given that it has a shape that more resembles a human cranium as opposed to a minifigure head.

If I were to introduce a new headgear part for Flash, as opposed to a helmet, it would instead be more of a Darth Maul-like skullcap piece, with bolts attached to its sides coming down onto the sides of the minifigure head. All the other details of his mask would be printed onto the head.

56 minutes ago, steveholt said:

i was always quite fond of the Bucket helmet from Lego Batman 2 

Same, and I also prefer the very first Batman cowl. Both fit Lego's style very well.

I never liked the nolan cowl, and the chinless cowl worked for Batman because the capes were getting thicker so I just swapped out the colored heads for flesh batman heads, but Flash's comic cowl looks so strange especially from a side view.

18 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

It's a rather strange looking mold to me at least, especially given that it has a shape that more resembles a human cranium as opposed to a minifigure head.

I think you're right. I know people say the LB2 cowl looks like a bucket, but it should when its going over a minifigure head. The Ezra Miller figure does seem like the right direction for improvement, which are the cowl's rounder shape and the face print with a more exposed chin.

Though if it were up to me I'd smooth out the Ezra cowl, make the lightning bolts bigger, and add a chin strap to it that just covers the minifigure's neck like the first batman cowl so that it could go over a flesh Barry Allen head.

5 hours ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

Same, and I also prefer the very first Batman cowl. Both fit Lego's style very well.

True, as their cylindrical shape better mirrors the shape of a minifigure's head.

According to brick seek:

talon : $20 

upc: 673419280938

dcpi: 204-00-2189 

brother eye: $30

upc: 673419280921 

dcpi: 204-00-2190

app controlled batmobile: NA

upc: 673419280914

dcpi: 204-00-2191

Edited by Falconfan1414

9 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

According to brick seek:

talon : $20 

upc: 673419280938

dcpi: 204-00-2189 

brother eye: $30

upc: 673419280921 

dcpi: 204-00-2190

app controlled batmobile: NA

upc: 673419280914

dcpi: 204-00-2191

Is there any idea as to when we might see these sets, either as leaks or officially?

Hey can anyone tell me like what sets are being leaked. So it’s jessica Cruz, Superman (rebirth) and lex Luther Superman? Oh and I’m still mad at LEGO for not making these Batman sets I’m the summer for this year but like they sound great but I really want more justice league centerd sets.... sorry let me rephrase that more green lantern sets, I feel like he and the other colors corps are LONG overdue. After all he was the “main” character in LB3 all the corps were and they really need to make sets like the green lantern vs sinestro set..... so can someone please confirm the leaks “figures for 2018/2019 and tell me do you think we will see any green lantern based sets? Again?

Wow I love the Nexo Knight's shield being used for Batman's ears

On 17/04/2018 at 3:59 PM, Quicksilver838 said:

Wow I love the Nexo Knight's shield being used for Batman's ears

The nicer touch is that it featured in the TLBM sets.

So it seems the mysterious figure in the batman brother eye set is batwomen as official pictures have leaked. There also seems to be a new thing similar to the power burst elements 

5 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So it seems the mysterious figure in the batman brother eye set is batwomen as official pictures have leaked. There also seems to be a new thing similar to the power burst elements 

Also, Nolan-styled Batarangs, in COPPER?!!! *huh* :oh3: