Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

30 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

There’s a Jessica Cruz Green Lantern figure coming- maybe she’s the one in the book?

Huh. What a coincidence.

So, where's my Firefly? :grin:

That Lex minifigure looks pretty spot on to how he looked in the early Rebirth issues:

04c49764390c697e01629e15c1b6d022.jpg

Edited by MisterBatfleck

1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

Huh. What a coincidence.

So, where's my Firefly? :grin:

Have you been lobbying for so long now that they are going to finally break out a Firefly just for you? :laugh: The text under the pic suggests a Rebirth Supes as well as Cruz and Luthor.

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

There’s a Jessica Cruz Green Lantern figure coming- maybe she’s the one in the book?

Seems more likely than her with the villains game.

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:03 AM, Duncan Young said:

Take note people: This is the first time Lego has given Lex leg printing!

Great fig, I'd love to see more Rebirth styled characters: Jessica Cruz, Superman and Firefly come to mind

Not sure....if....insider info..............or eerie coincidence....................brain.....meltiiiinnnnngggg,,..k[pij3m,o.d/3-

Hate how her legs printing is off centre... Surely in this day and age LEGO would be able to fix this issue

We’re getting a Rebirth Superman and Firefly as well? I don’t really know who Firefly is and I haven’t seen Superman’s Rebirth costume, but I’m open to any and all new figures!

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

We’re getting a Rebirth Superman and Firefly as well? I don’t really know who Firefly is and I haven’t seen Superman’s Rebirth costume, but I’m open to any and all new figures!

Oh, no, just a happy coincidence. I think...

Hmm... The Spinner! Mad Hatter! Ten Eyed Man! Grundy! Snowman!

Let’s wait a couple of days and see what happens :tongue:

Besides the lack of dual molded legs, she's a pretty decent looking minifigure. Now, we have ourselves a feminine GL torso that can be used for a multitude of generic female Green Lantern Corps for variety in army building.

By the way, haven't we already seen dual molded Black/White legs on someone else before?

1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

Oh, no, just a happy coincidence. I think...

Rebirth Superman makes sense, considering the design of Lex's Superman emblem.

th?id=OIP.tVQmNyU2xmp6V-osSBe1rAAAAA&pid

Let’s not get too deep in speculation please—use the other thread for that. 

Thanks! :thumbup:

I'd absolutely love to see an Aquaman lego set featuring Atlantis. Including Ocean Master, Black Manta, and Mera, along with a few other characters would be amazing! If there are two sets, they should definitely split up Ocean Master and Black Manta, though. 

Also, I think it would be cool if we were to get Lego sets based on the CW shows. That one set with Flash, Reverse Flash, and Killer Frost along with Cyborg, was a nice step in the right direction, but we definitely need more! I think a Legends of Tomorrow based set would be really cool!

6 minutes ago, TheAquaLantern said:

I'd absolutely love to see an Aquaman lego set featuring Atlantis. Including Ocean Master, Black Manta, and Mera, along with a few other characters would be amazing! If there are two sets, they should definitely split up Ocean Master and Black Manta, though. 

We are getting something for aquaman. Most likely exclusive sets coming in August 

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

We are getting something for aquaman. Most likely exclusive sets coming in August 

Glad to hear that. I can't wait!

13 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

By the way, haven't we already seen dual molded Black/White legs on someone else before?

The Ninjago CMF Sushi Chef has the black/white dual molded legs:

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=970c00pb411&idColor=1#T=S&C=1&O={"color":1,"iconly":0}

Sorry, just saw her pic. So you mean the other way around, mmh...

Edited by julesvincent

4 minutes ago, julesvincent said:

Sorry, just saw her pic. So you mean the other way around, mmh...

Well, I do remember now that Syndrome from the Disney CMS has that combination (Black legs with White boots), except it has that ugly "diaper" printing on. :hmpf_bad:

5 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Well, I do remember now that Syndrome from the Disney CMS has that combination (Black legs with White boots), except it has that ugly "diaper" printing on. :hmpf_bad:

Yes, just saw that, too...

Edit: looked at the new Solo sets. The one battle pack has also just troopers with printed black on white :/

Edited by julesvincent

Over on Instagram, there are some good new looks (front, back, alternate expressions) at Jessica Cruz GL and Superman Lex Luthor's minifigures. Also, we have our first look at Tactical Batman and Superman's BrickHeadz from Justice League.

16 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Over on Instagram, there are some good new looks (front, back, alternate expressions) at Jessica Cruz GL and Superman Lex Luthor's minifigures. Also, we have our first look at Tactical Batman and Superman's BrickHeadz from Justice League.

Which user posted it? 

With the exclusion of the $350 Comic-Con exclusive (which had unprinted black legs), every Green Lantern minifig TLG has produced (Hal Jordan, John Stewart, and now Jessica Cruz) has had the same printing issues on its legs.  I'm starting to believe that all green lanterns are cursed with wardrobe problems (Ryan Reynolds would probably agree).

That Lex Luthor / Superman minifig is spectacular, though.

Edited by bobasdad

On 16.03.2018 at 2:37 AM, Duncan Young said:

Ten Eyed Man

New52/Rebirth version as psycho who worshiped Great Old Ones and kills bums in glory of Yog-Sothot will be real great.

On 16.03.2018 at 3:39 AM, HMD BrickCustoms said:

Watch Copperhead or Hush be revealed next

This is pure speculation or?.. 

For those interested, there are now some back printing shots of Jessica Cruz and Superman Luthor's minifigures over on Instagram from a particular user.