Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

11 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I don’t know the final design the images are priminaries but the figure is coming i am 99.99999% sure of it. Most likely more of a comic book look than lbm movie design

How big would you say the Brother Eye satellite is? I assume that it’ll be dwarfed by the Batwing but hopefully that won’t be the case

10 minutes ago, RedHoodPug said:

Thank you anyway, its all bonus information that you don’t have to give out. Always grateful for it. And thank you to @Falconfan1414

No problem, I'd be happy to help and give information that I have in this community. :thumbup:

4 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

How big would you say the Brother Eye satellite is? I assume that it’ll be dwarfed by the Batwing but hopefully that won’t be the case

You know the Starwars planet mold? the circular thingy. It's like that. If you compare the batwing it's with the same scale.

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

No problem, I'd be happy to help and give information that I have in this community. :thumbup:

You know the Starwars planet mold? the circular thingy. It's like that. If you compare the batwing it's with the same scale.

Oh, that’s bigger than I thought it’d be, thanks 

9 minutes ago, Chookdude said:

Is it definitely the Batwing or is it possible it's the beyond Batmobile? 

It's flying and have wings on it. The prelim image choose to use the batwing pieces, the iconic meh, two pieces used like a tail and the wings built like the Batwing from the Old joker set.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

It's flying and have wings on it. The prelim image choose to use the batwing pieces, the iconic meh, two pieces used like a tail and the wings built like the Batwing from the Old joker set.

Dang, again? I know Lego's design team seems to be nostalgic for the designs from the '89 Batman movie, but there are plenty of different Batwing designs that would work better for new sets.

31 minutes ago, PepperoniBricks said:

Dang, again? I know Lego's design team seems to be nostalgic for the designs from the '89 Batman movie, but there are plenty of different Batwing designs that would work better for new sets.

Sadly yes, as I've said it's still prelims but the build itself will be somethin simillar. Right?

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Sadly yes, as I've said it's still prelims but the build itself will be somethin simillar. Right?

It probably won't even change.

6 hours ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

Don't forget the Flash villain too. Seriously, I only found like three instances where Batman fought Captain Boomerang, and there was only one 80's comic while the rest is modern Suicide Squad comics and Assault on Arkham.

Him being in the TLBM just adds to my conspiracy that Lego is turning Digger into a Batvillain, ever since LB2. On Lego's website they don't even mention the Flash in his bio, at least Gentleman Ghost's mentions Hawkgirl.

Who's Digger?

Quite weird that there isn't at least one Aquaman movie set, no ? Since the movie is coming at the end of 2018, I taught the sets would be released in the summer wave

7 minutes ago, brew said:

Quite weird that there isn't at least one Aquaman movie set, no ? Since the movie is coming at the end of 2018, I taught the sets would be released in the summer wave

Same thing happens in Antman and the Wasp, no news at all. Probably they are hiding it. Who knows.

As for Aquaman, do we know if the film still gonma push through? lolx

The people who have seen the Court of the Owls set: I assume 2 are owls, 1 is a Batman, and can you tell if the 4th is a hero or a villain?

additionally is the owls build a vehicle or something else? Thanks and sorry if you already clarified these and I missed it

3 minutes ago, Themadpatter said:

The people who have seen the Court of the Owls set: I assume 2 are owls, 1 is a Batman, and can you tell if the 4th is a hero or a villain?

additionally is the owls build a vehicle or something else? Thanks and sorry if you already clarified these and I missed it

Figs are an armoured Batman, two Talons, Ace the Bathound

Build is some strange Batvehicle

13 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Figs are an armoured Batman, two Talons, Ace the Bathound

Build is some strange Batvehicle

Thank you! Didn’t realise we counted ace for some reason aha 

i can live without another batvehicle so I might just get the Talon figure online 

13 hours ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

Don't forget the Flash villain too. Seriously, I only found like three instances where Batman fought Captain Boomerang, and there was only one 80's comic while the rest is modern Suicide Squad comics and Assault on Arkham.

But you wrong. Batman fought with Boomerang like numerous times. Even Digger originally send to Bell Reve because he transfered from Arkham after capture by Batman. 

Even in first appearance of Jason Todd as Red Hood from all Batman Villains in flashback about Jason days as Robin it was Boomerang. 

To be honest - it looks kinda boring. The bat-plane (whatever it'll be) looks blocky and old. The eye looks cool, but the rc batmobile is meh. The third set is reallu to blury to say anything. Could be nice though.

Just found the entire catalog that these preliminaries have leaked from, and as for these three DC sets, I can't give much of a judgement on the two playsets given how blurry the images are. But the image of RC Batmobile's box art, on the other hand, isn't that bad.

Let me just say, if it weren't for the Arkham branding on the box's lower left hand corner, I wouldn't even know that's the particular Batmobile being portrayed there. While it's hard to tell, I hope that solid red canopy turns out to be a transparent one in the final product, but I can't tell what particular canopy part it is. Does it look like the smaller X-Wing canopy to anyone? That certainly would be great! :sweet:

5 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Just found the entire catalog that these preliminaries have leaked from, and as for these three DC sets, I can't give much of a judgement on the two playsets given how blurry the images are. But the image of RC Batmobile's box art, on the other hand, isn't that bad.

Let me just say, if it weren't for the Arkham branding on the box's lower left hand corner, I wouldn't even know that's the particular Batmobile being portrayed there. While it's hard to tell, I hope that solid red canopy turns out to be a transparent one in the final product, but I can't tell what particular canopy part it is. Does it look like the smaller X-Wing canopy to anyone? That certainly would be great! :sweet:

Does it has any more interesting leaks there?

3 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Just saying the Armoured Batman in the Talon set looks suspiciously like the Dark Knight Returns/Batman v Superman armour...

Hey, hey, hey! It might be recoloured. 

Batwing is definitely not the Beyond vehicle, its a scaled down version of the scaled down version of what we had before, in the Tumbler or Batmobile kind of way. Minimalist. I like the Talon sets vehicle. The RC set could be fun.