Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

14 minutes ago, Alberto Brick said:

Understood bro, thank you ? can you describe the minifigures?

Batman beyond is what I saw. 

44 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'm sorry, I can gave out info. But not allowed to show pics. I hope you guys understand how it works just like in Infinity War sets.

Can you describe the third fig in the Brother Eye Takedown set? Is he/she on the heroes or villain side?

16 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Nah

Oh alright, by the looks of it. Well it's not the official pic, so in the prelims it looks like they used Zebra man (atleast in my opinion for the 3rd fig) it is too blurry. I can say atleast he's a villain because he's with the Brother eye thingy. Not 100% sure tho.

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Oh alright, by the looks of it. Well it's not the official pic, so in the prelims it looks like they used Zebra man (atleast in my opinion for the 3rd fig) it is too blurry. I can say atleast he's a villain because he's with the Brother eye thingy. Not 100% sure tho.

Thanks! In that case that is most likely an OMAC. I still find it a bit strange that the villains in both sets are just underling characters

What is the build like in the other set?

@Duncan Young, I'm sorry If can't answer your question directly. I'm really a MARVEL guy and I'm not familiar batman villains that is not popular, I hope you understand. 

The other set has a big vehicle with a minifig driving it and by the looks it has 2 big wheels in front and 1 in the back. There are 4 figs in this set.

2 of which appears to be green and 1 of them have catanas/sticks in both hands while jumping to attack the person in the vehicle. While the other one is just standing  with a little accesory on the hand.

2nd fig is like a dog. LOL  Batdog confirmed? no really does it exist in the comics/show/movie?

I hope I was able to help. 

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

@Duncan Young, I'm sorry If can't answer your question directly. I'm really a MARVEL guy and I'm not familiar batman villains that is not popular, I hope you understand. 

The other set has a big vehicle with a minifig driving it and by the looks it has 2 big wheels in front and 1 in the back. There are 4 figs in this set.

2 of which appears to be green and 1 of them have catanas/sticks in both hands while jumping to attack the person in the vehicle. While the other one is just standing  with a little accesory on the hand.

2nd fig is like a dog. LOL  Batdog confirmed? no really does it exist in the comics/show/movie?

I hope I was able to help. 

No worries, thank you for your time. And yes- that is probably Ace the Bat Hound. 

Just now, Duncan Young said:

No worries, thank you for your time. And yes- that is probably Ace the Bat Hound. 

I see, yeap. Mediocre builds, If I'm going to choose, I'll probably choose the first one. 2 batman and kinda cool looking build huge eye ball with tentacles. Hmmmm also kinda imagine that this maybe the spaceship of Terry in Batman beyond. slick looking build.

5 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I see, yeap. Mediocre builds, If I'm going to choose, I'll probably choose the first one. 2 batman and kinda cool looking build huge eye ball with tentacles. Hmmmm also kinda imagine that this maybe the spaceship of Terry in Batman beyond. slick looking build.

Yeah, I'm personally a bit disappointed in this wave to be honest. When compared to the 2016 wave, which gave us: Killer Moth, Blue Beetle, Katana, Captain Boomerang, Red Hood, Ra's Al Ghul, Talia and Killer Croc, the minifig selection is pretty dull. Although I'm happy for Batman Beyond fans, a Terry fig doesn't do much for me. Hopefully pictures will change my mind

Edited by Duncan Young

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

No figs for that Arkham Knight RC Batmobile.

3 figs (2 of them are batmen) for Brother eye set

4 figs with another DC set that I can't bearly see. too blurry.

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'm sorry, I can gave out info. But not allowed to show pics. I hope you guys understand how it works just like in Infinity War sets.

You can always upload to Instagram :sarcasm_hmpf:

Please don't leak.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Lego really seems to be listening to the forums :wink:

12 hours ago, ZoKpooL said:

He is even not 'toy'-etic - he is just guy in bandages with two pistols. 

Red Hood is just some guy with a helmet and guns... And we've had two of him

46 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Red Hood is just some guy with a helmet and guns... And we've had two of him

Todd and Joker far more popular. Really. 

Hush becomes really obscure character.

Mad Hatter popular. He's not. 

I'm not sure who the greenish figure with the swords/sticks could be. Then again, I didn't even know Brother Eye existed...

Did the other one look like they had a top hat?

Just now, Megaflora said:

I'm not sure who the greenish figure with the swords/sticks could be. Then again, I didn't even know Brother Eye existed...

Did the other one look like they had a top hat?

Talons most likely. These are most likely preliminary after all

A little prediction but people’s favorite figures are going to be the armored batman that appears in the largest set and the misterious batman that appears in smaller set :wink:

Edited by Falconfan1414

8 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

armored batman

Em, it's another Bruce variation or Owlman or Batwing or something like this?

Man, Batwing like one of my favourite Bat-Family characters. 

Just now, ZoKpooL said:

Em, it's another Bruce variation or Owlman or Batwing or something like this?

Man, Batwing like one of my favourite Bat-Family characters. 

Pretty sure it'll be the Bat Thrasher as that is commonly associated with the Court of Owls. 

Just now, Duncan Young said:

Pretty sure it'll be the Bat Thrasher as that is commonly associated with the Court of Owls. 

oh, yes! forget about this guy, he is really cool, edgy but cool, possibly my favourite Talon/Court assasin after Uriah Boone.

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'm sorry?

Nah don't worry man, I'm sorry. Just in a bad mood with all the pictorial leaks. Not sure what Lego thinks of informative leaks.

4 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Nah don't worry man, I'm sorry. Just in a bad mood with all the pictorial leaks. Not sure what Lego thinks of informative leaks.

Lego doesn’t really care about informational leaks they care more about unofficial pictures leaking more than anything 

16 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

There's no way we won't get them. Lego made us wait so long for other desired figures, like a classic Justice League roster, so you know they're making Mad Hatter and the like extremely desirable to sell sets.

I’m just worried for Firefly, The Hatter and Hush (who is not that obscure haha) because if they weren’t released in the Lego Batman Movie, why weren’t they? Most A, B, Z list batvillains were. 

Also not that happy to hear Arkham batmobile set doesn’t have any Arkham figures in, even if it is out of scale. Other sets don’t scream at me, but I’m open minded