Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

Dont know if this has been previously said (probably has), but does anyone wish that the angry face on the reverse flash they had put black outside the eyes so it looked more like the comics Hunter Zolomon Zoom?

Reverse-Flash.jpglatest?cb=20121106011044

26 minutes ago, Walter529a said:

Dont know if this has been previously said (probably has), but does anyone wish that the angry face on the reverse flash they had put black outside the eyes so it looked more like the comics Hunter Zolomon Zoom?

*snips*

Personally, not really. I'd rather have two expressions that fit the same face.

I've seen close-up pictures of Killer Frost and Reverse Flash until now.  Does anyone has links to close-ups of all the others?

Oh cool, it's Batman's rebirth suit, never noticed that! Shame he doesn't have purple on the inner cape, but tbh lego are so lazy I would never have expected it.

Just now, Zilcho said:

Oh cool, it's Batman's rebirth suit, never noticed that! Shame he doesn't have purple on the inner cape, but tbh lego are so lazy I would never have expected it.

I don't think it's lazy, I think it's budget decisions. Two-tone capes are certainly pricier than one-tone, so if they did that, they would have to take budget away from another area, like new pieces, for example.

In addition to a couple of the micros minifigs having pics out in the wild, there's a closer look at Krypto as well. He's a little bit more heavily stylized than I would've guessed, but in a fairly dignified way. It'll be interesting to see one in person when the set releases.

Having seen the future Nexo sets, I see scope for Green Lantern. Also there are some clearer pictures of Jason Todd Robin and disgruntled Joker. There may be a distinct lack of leg detail in 2018, but at least we get a fairly new selection.

mario_power56 on Instagram has released lists of 2018 sets on his account, mainly Juniors, Disney and Minifigures. But I noticed on the top of the Disney one, slightly cropped, a description of the set 41244 described as follows: "Starfire High-Flying Wonder Woman Res(cue?). Includes Starfire, Wonder Woman (? Yellow Crystal bad guy?)"

What do you make of it?

Just now, Shahennian said:

mario_power56 on Instagram has released lists of 2018 sets on his account, mainly Juniors, Disney and Minifigures. But I noticed on the top of the Disney one, slightly cropped, a description of the set 41244 described as follows: "Starfire High-Flying Wonder Woman Res(cue?). Includes Starfire, Wonder Woman (? Yellow Crystal bad guy?)"

What do you make of it?

I think it’s for a dc superhero girls set

9 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I think it’s for a dc superhero girls set

The numbers make sense for that. 41239 was the last of the previous wave.

Hi just wanted to know if there was leaked info on the summer 2018 sets especially anything relating to the joker? Please any info besides the juniors batcave. I mean an actual set under the DC universe series.

1 hour ago, LEGO_0801 said:

Hi just wanted to know if there was leaked info on the summer 2018 sets especially anything relating to the joker? Please any info besides the juniors batcave. I mean an actual set under the DC universe series.

No, there is no info yet on the summer wave at all.

Hello does anyone have pics of the bat cave juniors set I have seen the leaked pics but I am curious if anyone has official pics and or final pics. if anyone has pics just post them or send me a link.

(this question technically belongs in 2017, but I don't want to necro an old thread)

Why did Lego never make Suicide Squad sets? Is it just because the title's not very family friendly? I guess they could have called them something else...

Just now, FortNerd said:

(this question technically belongs in 2017, but I don't want to necro an old thread)

Why did Lego never make Suicide Squad sets? Is it just because the title's not very family friendly? I guess they could have called them something else...

Lego didn’t make direct Suicide Squad sets, no. It was likely for exactly that reason, given the title includes “Suicide.” But they included the majority of the group in minifigure form sprinkled into the spring and summer 2016 wavs of sets.

Someone got their hands on the new Barry and Thawne. Fortunately Eobard is the standard brick yellow colour and not the yellow/orangey shade we feared 

1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

Someone got their hands on the new Barry and Thawne. Fortunately Eobard is the standard brick yellow colour and not the yellow/orangey shade we feared 

Yes! Pumped that we're getting an accurate Reverse Flash.