Sign in to follow this  
DoubleT

2008 Event Information

Hi all

In this topic i will post information on cost, where we will stay, and other information..

The Earliest I can post a price is after The 24th of febuary. When I know who is comming.

You can ofcause join us, if you have own place to stay.

So keep an eye on the topic.

To all that will be at event, and need a place to stay

We will stay at the Legoland Village, and there will be one 5 man, and two 4 man rooms

The full prices (Thursday to Sunday) are

5 People Room: 110 Euro each

4 People Room: 125 Euro each

The Prices Include morning beakfast, bedlinen and towel.

Plus free entrance to Billund Bath.

If you and some other eventees wanna stay together please post it here in this topic.

You need to send me the room price before the 1st of April, on paypal etc..

Note these prices does Not include ticket price to the Park.

How far is it to the park (and to Billund bath)?

From the Village to Legoland Billund it is walking distance.. *sweet* Unless you're carrying 100 kilos of plastic! X-D

From the Village to Legoland Billund it is walking distance.. *sweet* Unless you're carrying 100 kilos of plastic! X-D

That will happen anyway X-D

Its about 5 minutes walking ;-) Thats why you're happy with the all you can eat buffet at the end of the day X-D

+ there is a convenience store where to buy beer and rhum *y*

*yoda*

TT, I does'nt matter to me, who Im sharing a room with, as long as they dont snore :-D

Just kidding ofcourse.

That will happen anyway X-D

Its about 5 minutes walking ;-) Thats why you're happy with the all you can eat buffet at the end of the day X-D

+ there is a convenience store where to buy beer and rhum *y*

*yoda*

all you can eat buffet and a place to buy beer and rum? This is going to be so good!

The Buffet in the morning is the price. For the buffet in the night, it will cost ekstra.

The Buffet in the morning is the price. For the buffet in the night, it will cost ekstra.

True TT but there are not that many options for people wanting to eat at normal hours :-P Chips for dinner is a bit hummm :-P

*yoda*

There are severel good places to eat in the night, so we will figur it out ;-)

well somehow we ended op in the steak house every night, yeah.... come to think of it, the food of the other restaurants was... not so good... and the steak house is really expensive. have we ever tried the dinner at the village? we can always try, i guess... i do hope it's cheaper than steak house...

We did try the dinner at the Village at the first event, was pretty good..

btw the food in castle are great, not like in Windsor..

There can be a slight difference in the prices. The 5 man room might be a 4 room. etc..

Sign me up for one of those 4-men rooms..

I'm kinda sure that Morten and I would love to share a room with our fellow GothenburgBuilders - Ras and Copmike X-D

KimT

I'm kinda sure that Morten and I would love to share a room with our fellow GothenburgBuilders - Ras and Copmike X-D
That would sure be sweet my friend.

But I really think we have to mix and match some. their will be some newbies at the event (doing events that is).

So looking forward to this... we will soon be there...

How can we have 3 4 persons room when we are 14 eventees?

-Ras-

The full prices (Thursday to Sunday) are

5 People Room: 110 Euro each

4 People Room: 125 Euro each

You need to send me the room price before the 1st of April, on paypal etc..

So what I still need is your paypal adress and the sum I have to pay: 110 or 125

Sounds good. Any official program yet? I would like to know what I am going to see at this event?

KimT and I would like to sleep in the 5 bed room, because it is propably the the largest room, where we will do the rum thing in the evenings!

Holodoc and other eventers are more than welcome, Vikings off, anasthesiology on!

Morten

Sounds good. Any official program yet? I would like to know what I am going to see at this event?

KimT and I would like to sleep in the 5 bed room, because it is propably the the largest room, where we will do the rum thing in the evenings!

Holodoc and other eventers are more than welcome, Vikings off, anasthesiology on!

Morten

Rum thing? Sounds like fun ;-) Is that some kind of regular event happening.

BTW do you mind if I stay in the 5 bed room, too? If you got other plans for the remaining beds, just say it, and I'll find another room, where people ain't afraid of me :-D

You're more than welcome Christian - if You like Havana Club that is! X-D

KimT

PS Despite the rumours, I do NOT swoosh in the nude, at least not in "public" like some other members :-X

(...)

PS Despite the rumours, I do NOT swoosh in the nude, at least not in "public" like some other members :-X

Good to know, that would have been a reason to choose another room :-D

What you could do is to call LEGOland, or I could call for you and ask if it is possible to get the discount saturday instead of sunday, now that we are so many. That way you could catsh your flight and get the discount at the same time!

Morten

Now that Double T was kind enough to point me to where the info thread on the actual events is, I will gladly share a room with fellow AFOL's. I'lll be riding the rails in Europe for vacation at the time so my employer has already paid the travel part. For those who shop on Bricklink, I am the one in the same Bricklord from there.

Andrew

Now that Double T was kind enough to point me to where the info thread on the actual events is, I will gladly share a room with fellow AFOL's. I'lll be riding the rails in Europe for vacation at the time so my employer has already paid the travel part. For those who shop on Bricklink, I am the one in the same Bricklord from there.

Andrew

Welcome aboard, mate!

Min to tell us more about you in our "Hello! My name is..."-thread?

EDIT: Just looked at your BL-information. You