Sign in to follow this  
Delusion Brick

[LDD] "Belisarius" Skeleton Pirate Ghost Ship

image.png

Belisarius is a pirate boat that after a lot of journeys and adventures, in one of its trips and in its final quest for a long-lost treasure that was located in the abyss, it met a magical sea dragon. The dragon was the guard of the abyss that did not allow bad spirits to rise the surface. After a battle between the dragon and the ship not only was the dragon beaten but also it became the ship’s skeleton. All the sailors were transformed as well into it’s skeleton which also became part of the ship. So now, the ship took the role of the guard and protector until someone else had to win and take with its turn that role.

The set includes florescent pieces so when you switch off the light you can see the skeleton, the mystique of the dragon and the darkness vanishes the black bricks of the ship which looks like its flying in the air.

image.png

image.png

image.png

More Photos: (Submission has expired)
https://ideas.lego.com/projects/d41fa54f-132a-4e85-8264-908b8133be97

I've updated the title of the topic and moved the link to ideas to the end of the post.  Topics for Ideas should be more about the MOC than gaining support for Ideas.  You need to think I want people on EB to see my MOC and comment on it. If they like it, perhaps they'll support it on LEGO Ideas', rather than: 'I want Ideas support! If I post it on EB, perhaps more people will vote!  See our Site Guidelines for more information.

I highly recommend you share pictures of this MOC in this topic.  Build topics without images typically don't receive a lot of responses in the forum, and others may provide complements or suggested improvements for your MOC.

Thank you,
Phred

A bit of a bump, but I seem to have missed this.  I think the glow in the dark part is brilliant.  Awesome feature!

On 6/21/2021 at 6:56 AM, horrormakesmehappy said:

Hello! 
do you have this MOC available for purchase? Would love to build as part of my pirate section :)

thanks in advance! 

A lovely phantom pirate ship indeed. I've missed it too... Always a pleasure to see.

But : To have an answer to your question : I don't think the ship is available for real in bricks. It is a digital design and I am not sure it has ever been build once.

Though, you're free to try yourself on it (or a similar build) if you want and then share your MOC with us in our Pirate Forum :pir-grin: