KotZ

BRICKYWOOD - Confirmation and Discussion

It's too bad Studds wasn't affiliated with the Brick Actors Guild; during my tenure as BAG President, I've worked tirelessly to ensure that all our performers have contracts that explicitly ban "barrel- & train-related hijinks". Yeehaw!

Alright everyone. I'm here now. Sorry I'm late, but I'm not actually late because you guys haven't done anything cool yet. Brick Affleck, super cool guy and super amazing actor/director signing in. 

2 hours ago, mediumsnowman said:

Welcome Brick! Hopefully you'll last longer than your predecessor... 

Seriously. That last guy didn't even make it out of ... training. :grin:

On 7/14/2017 at 10:30 PM, Khscarymovie4 said:

And thats why all modern movies need to be made with cgi! I thought by the 21st century that real trains in movies would become extinct! 

-

Edited by PatRat

5 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Brickywood can be an unforgiving place. :look: 

4 hours ago, Actor Builder said:

Alright everyone. I'm here now. Sorry I'm late, but I'm not actually late because you guys haven't done anything cool yet. Brick Affleck, super cool guy and super amazing actor/director signing in. 

Welcome, I hope you enjoy working with us in this affair of paranoia and murder.

Indeed, and if you experience any Time Travel sickness, Paradoxes, Attacks by Weeping Angels or Daleks, Extermination, Getting sent back in time or getting hit by a train, The Production team will not be held responsible. 

1 hour ago, Shadows said:

That was terrible and you should feel terrible for saying it.

I'm making an extra special note to edit that out of the Director's Cut.

1 hour ago, Kintobor said:

There's always the Special Edition. :wink:

On 7/15/2017 at 3:06 PM, Tariq j said:

Indeed, and if you experience any Time Travel sickness, Paradoxes, Attacks by Weeping Angels or Daleks, Extermination, Getting sent back in time or getting hit by a train, The Production team will not be held responsible. 

-

Edited by PatRat

21 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Just now, Actor Builder said:

And the Special Edition Directors Cut. 

Then there's the Extended Edition... that cut doesn't add anything in particular, although knowing this crowd, a dog romance scene will make it's way in, much to my displeasure.

2 hours ago, Kintobor said:

53 minutes ago, Shadows said:

26 minutes ago, Actor Builder said:

And the Special Edition Directors Cut. 

23 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

Then there's the Extended Edition... that cut doesn't add anything in particular, although knowing this crowd, a dog romance scene will make it's way in, much to my displeasure.

In case you guys need a look at agreements for directors. :poke:

Oh boy oh geez go out to get some coffee for everyone and another one bites the dust what a day what a life! Okay, well, what to do but get some coffee okay who ordered coffee? I'm sorry but I didn't get any whiskey not sure on the rules there. Eek! Oh geez...

20 minutes ago, Zepher said:

Oh boy oh geez go out to get some coffee for everyone and another one bites the dust what a day what a life! Okay, well, what to do but get some coffee okay who ordered coffee? I'm sorry but I didn't get any whiskey not sure on the rules there. Eek! Oh geez...

You didn't have my coffee order because I got here after you left but give me coffee anyway because I think I deserve it. Cool?

On 7/15/2017 at 8:22 PM, Zepher said:

-

Edited by PatRat

10 hours ago, Kintobor said:

Yeah, give me a cup of coffee, Gopher, preferably black. 

That's what interns are for, right?

31 minutes ago, mediumsnowman said:

That's what interns are for, right?

I mean, he's getting paid to do this, so I might as well take advantage of it. Otherwise what's the point. 

Hey, Gopher, you got any donuts? If not, could you grab some? I mean, we've got coffee, all we need is donuts and we're all set.

14 hours ago, Zepher said:

That coffee is mine, thank you very much.

2 hours ago, Kintobor said:

Hey, Gopher, you got any donuts? If not, could you grab some? I mean, we've got coffee, all we need is donuts and we're all set.

Yes Gopher, get us some donuts! And get me an extra since you missed my whiskey.

9 minutes ago, mediumsnowman said:

That's everyone, isn't it? We need to get to the bottom of Mr. Iger's murder.

We have the coffee and donuts, everything we need for an investigation. 

18 hours ago, Zepher said:

You can't have a murder investigation without whiskey! I order you to get me some intern!