KotZ

BRICKYWOOD - Confirmation and Discussion

On 7/13/2017 at 2:58 PM, Umbra-Manis said:

Oh, that was nothing compared to the ... challenges of the cocaine in the film the preceded.

How are you at choreographing yelling and the associated gestures? I threw a gun at my last yell choreographer so he quit.

-

Edited by PatRat

3 hours ago, Lord Duvors said:

... Are you seriously flirting with a dog?

I personally do not endorse such behavior, especially in public.

Just now, PatRat said:

You know, your right, I don't think a dance-musical about a dog and a person would do so well.

Plus it would be very hard for you to choreograph a dance between them.

12 minutes ago, PatRat said:

You know, your right, I don't think a dance-musical about a dog and a person would do so well.

6 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Plus it would be very hard for you to choreograph a dance between them.

Well... I mean, the wonders of CGI today can do just about anything nowadays.

Still not going to edit it a dog romance scene, though. 

O golly gee oh no, okay, Gopher here, friends call me Goph, hope I'm not late to help y'all out I'm really looking forward to catching the big bad killer Iger was like my own papa, okay, oh gee, feeling a lil' bit nervous with a killer on the loose okay well okay here we go! Anyone need coffee?

4 hours ago, Zepher said:

O golly gee oh no, okay, Gopher here, friends call me Goph, hope I'm not late to help y'all out I'm really looking forward to catching the big bad killer Iger was like my own papa, okay, oh gee, feeling a lil' bit nervous with a killer on the loose okay well okay here we go! Anyone need coffee?

Of course the intern is one of the last ones there...

14 hours ago, Kintobor said:

I refuse to edit that into any sort of cut.

But I have 3 hours of it! 

10 hours ago, Zepher said:

I need some whiskey, and make it quick.

18 hours ago, Umbra-Manis said:

Oh, that was nothing compared to the ... challenges of the cocaine in the film the preceded.

Oh... dear.

18 hours ago, Shadows said:

I appreciate that, even the talentless hacks have to eat and pay to maintain all that hair they swish around. I kind of wish they wouldn't flirt with dogs, though, not exactly a scandal I want to deal with. :hmpf_bad:

Quite.

12 hours ago, Zepher said:

Oh good Lord... Look, if I pay you, will you go stand in the corner and not say anything? After getting me a cup of coffee? Strong black coffee with no cream or milk or what have you? Thank you.

Bark! I'm sorry, but I don't abide by sexual harassment in Brickywood. 

It would have appear one among our ranks has already been given the boot... how will we retcon our way out of this one?!

Just now, mediumsnowman said:

It would have appear one among our ranks has already been given the boot... how will we retcon our way out of this one?!

Creative differences will definitely be the official explanation. Although given he was the best boy, the general public might not buy it. 

35 minutes ago, mediumsnowman said:

Hmm, I could play some dramatic music, and we could have an early lynch with some special effects.

42 minutes ago, mediumsnowman said:

CGI, maybe?

7 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

Hmm, I could play some dramatic music, and we could have an early lynch with some special effects.

And fancy dress! 

17 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

Woah woah woah... slow down there buddy. I'm the lead writer here. That'll never work, it's been done a million times before!

Hmmm... how about we play some dramatic music to go with an early lynch, then throw in some special effects instead? Great idea, glad I thought of it!

22 minutes ago, mediumsnowman said:

Woah woah woah... slow down there buddy. I'm the lead writer here. That'll never work, it's been done a million times before!

Hmmm... how about we play some dramatic music to go with an early lynch, then throw in some special effects instead? Great idea, glad I thought of it!

Great idea! This sounds like it going to take about 231 takes in order for it to be perfect though. 

32 minutes ago, Rider Raider said:

And fancy dress! 

Yes! And some Cosplay too.

21 minutes ago, mediumsnowman said:

Oi! I've worked for Sony Music, I'll have them sue you if you copy my ideas! :tongue:.

I suggest we go more Doctor Who, how about our best boy goes back in time to kill his grandfather thus causing a paradox, since he will never exist, this causes the Daleks to break hell on earth.

Then, just after he kills his grandfather and is about to never exist, a weeping angels sends him further back in time, and the best boy kills his great great grandfather, meaning his grandfather never existed :laugh:

Just now, Tariq j said:

I suggest we go more Doctor Who, how about our best boy goes back in time to kill his grandfather thus causing a paradox, since he will never exist, this causes the Daleks to break hell on earth.

I want to play the Daleks, then my face can be everywhere! 

3 hours ago, mediumsnowman said:

2 hours ago, Tariq j said:

2 hours ago, mediumsnowman said:

2 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

Great idea! This sounds like it going to take about 231 takes in order for it to be perfect though. 

Or, you know, I could simply edit his scenes out.

On 7/14/2017 at 2:39 PM, Tariq j said:

Yes! And some Cosplay too.

Oi! I've worked for Sony Music, I'll have them sue you if you copy my ideas! :tongue:.

Then, just after he kills his grandfather and is about to never exist, a weeping angels sends him further back in time, and the best boy kills his great great grandfather, meaning his grandfather never existed :laugh:

On 7/14/2017 at 2:45 PM, Umbra-Manis said:
On 7/14/2017 at 3:31 PM, Rider Raider said:

I could probably make a Dalek costume, if I knew what a Dalek was...

I want to play the Daleks, then my face can be everywhere! 

-

Edited by PatRat

35798718491_032e339c48_b.jpg

35090882784_c738dc5a37_b.jpg

35017791514_164ee215c0_t.jpg 

"There was an incident on Backlot C. Unfortunately, Steve Studds is no longer available to help investigate Mr. Iger's murder."

35859153015_354b8cba41_t.jpg

"However, we have managed to wrangle help from Brick Affleck, so no need to worry!"

And thats why all modern movies need to be made with cgi! I thought by the 21st century that real trains in movies would become extinct!