KotZ

BRICKYWOOD - Confirmation and Discussion

35077146455_a2d70a360b_z.jpg

35063212253_b3ec39e08e_b.jpg

On the lot of ABS Pictures, there's trouble. ABS' rival studio, BURPAMOUNT, has infiltrated ABS and is intent on bringing the studio to ruin. Burpamount has already killed the studio head Brick Iger, and they aim to take down the rest of the people. In the wake of Brick Iger's death, co-VPs at ABS Debby Brickolds and Kevin Zpastud have stepped in to keep the studio running, but they're too busy dealing with investors to dedicate time to stopping Burpamount. So they have handed the investigation over to the people on the lot, much to the unions' unhappiness.

The Cast

35017791514_164ee215c0_t.jpgDebby Brickolds, Creative Executive (DarkDragon) NPC
35859153015_354b8cba41_t.jpgKevin Spastud, Creative Executive (KotZ) NPC

35818780426_0400b0cf7a_t.jpgAri Nougat, Agent (Shadows)
35471497910_e3a646f4bb_t.jpgAudrey Hepbrick, Actress (Dragonator)
35727495011_8f85e787d2_t.jpgBob Fosstud, Choreographer (PatRat)
35121493983_bde343a58c_t.jpg Brick Affleck, Writer-Director/(bad) Actor (Actor Builder)
35818780316_56b20545eb_t.jpgBrickald Reagan, BAG (Brick Actors Guild) Representative (TinyPiesRUs)
35727494761_4a3402a342_t.jpgBrickie, Dog Actor (Bob)
35727494651_a67ff09612_t.jpgFinn Foley, Sound Guy (Tariq J)
35859153225_db54721fe0_t.jpgGlenn Clutch, Actress (WhiteFang)
35727494501_304c196a98_t.jpgGopher, PA/Intern (Zepher)
35727494431_67f916effb_t.jpg Legonardo Brickcaprio, Actor (Umbra-Manis)
35727494341_d3e4c93ecc_t.jpgNash Bricksman, Writer (mediumsnowman)
35727494281_2353c5e276_t.jpgRoger Ebrick, Critic (Lord Duvors)
35859152675_73260a7d03_t.jpgRosamund Bricke, Wardrobe Designer (Rider Raider)
35727494061_d7ec8b12e6_t.jpgStudcille B DeMille, Director (Khscarymovie4)
35859152425_96d5fee301_t.jpgThelma Brickmacher, Film Editor (Kintobor)
35727493971_b4cd6e466e_t.jpgWilliam Plastic, Director of Photography (jluck)

The Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the ABS (Town) or the Burpamount (Scum). To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum/Evil characters, while the Scum must outnumber the Town. Any Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
  3. Every “day” is 72 hours long. That’s 3 days. Plenty of time. You can’t vote for the first 24 hours, but as soon as the 25th hour begins, you can. At the end of the 72 hours, the Night stage follows for a majority of 48 hours.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game hosts. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. You may not quote PMs from other players. Quoting PMs from other players will result in a same-day 3-vote penalty against you for each incident.
  7. Do not play the game outside the day-thread and PMs. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game. Play with your roles. Have fun with them and get into character, you'll enjoy the game more.
  8. If you are dead, your game is over. You may not comment on the game to any living or dead players in any form. This includes posting, private messaging, direct chat, email or any other form of online or offline communication with the exception of the deadboard, provided to you by the game hosts. The deadboard is for dead-to-dead player communication only. Any information you had becomes void and may not be passed on. The same applies for living players making contact with those who are no longer playing, no matter what the stated purpose. Both situations can appear to be an attempt to gain information or cause influence that would be unfair to the remaining living players. Whether you are still playing or have already died, if you are contacted inappropriately, please notify the hosts immediately. Violation of this rule will result in instant mod-kill, taking away of your Oscar, and bad press.
  9. You may not edit your posts. Editing your post will result in a 2-vote penalty. All EB staff can see ALL edits. This is your only warning.
  10. You must post in every Day Thread. Failure to do so will result in a 1-vote penalty at the start of the next day.
  11. You must vote in every Day Thread. Failure to do so will result in a 1-vote penalty at the start of the next day.
  12. These rules will not change through the game. Do not pester the hosts about changing any rules.
  13. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the hosts using your role PM. All other forms of communications will be ignored.
  14. There are no clues in the photos.
  15. There are no clues in the photos!
  16. Characters were created separately from roles being assigned, so the type of expression/headgear/tone/clothing/etc has nothing to do with what team a character is on.
  17. Placement of a character within a photo does not indicate what team the character is on.
  18. Some figures have dual-sided heads and the heads might be turned around for photos if the scene warrants it. This is not an indication of the allegiance of the character!
  19. There are no clues in the photos.
  20. Play and have fun. Be silly, serious, comedic, dramatic, whatever you think works to help your team win. Just remember it's a game.
Edited by KotZ

Thelma Brickmacher, here. Just finished the third edit of "Crazy Chad: Furry Highway". Things get pretty hairy, to say the least.

You all know me, Ari Nougat, Agent to the Stars™ (and you third rate wannabes). Enough the pleasantries, I need to get back to lunch work keeping you people gainfully employed while you're still attractive enough for anyone to hire you.

You know my name, you know my filmography. I expect full reimbursement for my time here and a new yacht.

Edited by Umbra-Manis

Rosamund here, ready to design wardrobe! Never mind the fact that wardrobe doesn't do squat in mafia. 

Hello everyone, this is Finn Foley, of you need any sounds um... Soundified, I'll be on it.

Howdy everyone! As you all know, I'm Brickald Reagan, Brick Actors Guild Representative. I'm all for fair treatment of actors everywhere - well, except for those actors affiliated with BURPAMOUNT. *spits* As far as I'm concerned, they should all be rounded up and killed! Yee-haw!

William Plastic here, though my friends call me Plastic Willy. Looking forward to this!

Hello everyone, I am Glenn Clutch. Pleased to meet all of you, even though we are not in a very fond position right now. 

Greetings, my name is Roger Ebrick, the film critic. You may have heard of me.

On 7/12/2017 at 2:13 AM, jluck said:

Plastic Willy.

I didn't even know we did those kinds of movies here... :look:

13 hours ago, Bob said:

Bark!

Good dog! This is why you get paid the big bucks. :sweet:

16 hours ago, Lord Duvors said:

the film critic

The only thing worse than studio executives are critics. :sick:

*walks in with a wild swish of her stunning hair*  Good day everyone.  You all know who I am, obviously.  Audrey Hepbrick, star of ABS studio productions.  If anyone needs me I shall be in my trailer. *hair swish out*

13 hours ago, Bob said:

Bark!

Why hello cutie aren't you adorable!! :wub: You can come hang out in my trailer any time. :wink:

9 hours ago, Shadows said:

The only thing worse than studio executives are critics. :sick:

I only criticize that which needs criticizing, if that makes it harder for you to get a talentless hack a job then I apologize.

8 hours ago, Dragonator said:

You can come hang out in my trailer any time. :wink:

... Are you seriously flirting with a dog?

12 minutes ago, Lord Duvors said:

... Are you seriously flirting with a dog?

Would you care for some romantic music?

44 minutes ago, Lord Duvors said:

I only criticize that which needs criticizing, if that makes it harder for you to get a talentless hack a job then I apologize.

I had to eat raw brickalo to get my oscar thanks to people like you!

53 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

Would you care for some romantic music?

I refuse to edit that into any sort of cut.

51 minutes ago, Umbra-Manis said:

I had to eat raw brickalo to get my oscar thanks to people like you!

Then it was a well-erned one, wouldn't you agree?

1 hour ago, Lord Duvors said:

Then it was a well-erned one, wouldn't you agree?

Oh, that was nothing compared to the ... challenges of the cocaine in the film the preceded.

43 minutes ago, PatRat said:

Aw! I was already working on the choreography if that was ever needed. :look:

How are you at choreographing yelling and the associated gestures? I threw a gun at my last yell choreographer so he quit.

3 hours ago, Lord Duvors said:

I appreciate that, even the talentless hacks have to eat and pay to maintain all that hair they swish around. I kind of wish they wouldn't flirt with dogs, though, not exactly a scandal I want to deal with. :hmpf_bad: